Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Knower
Awareness Of Being Aware.

Well, this all starts back to when I was a young kid. About the age of 8 or nine. I was pretty anti-social and spent my time on my own, thinking and such.
I have always been interested in what really is , so I'd lounge on my bed thinking of theories I could make and become famous (LOL).
One day, it was as if suddenly I had realized I was me. And I could sense me.
I was left COMPLETELY confused, because no matter what, I could not explain the feeling I had of being aware of myself. I'd tell people and such, and they'd just say that maybe I'm a bit self centered.
But I wasn't thinking about myself, I was thinking about my inner self. I came to a break through, I was aware of it then , but left it behind because no one could understand me . I just though I was a weird kid, (Which I was.).
About a few weeks ago, I start researching things about the 'Inner self'.
I had come across so many enlightening articles and videos that really got me thinking.
And just a moment ago I thought, "Wait..Wa-..Hmm.. WAIT A SECOND!" I remember how I felt. If I really concentrate on it now, i can feel the presence of me. The feeling is , again really hard to explain.
I used to try and explain is as self awareness, but that didn't fit it right. I always explained it as Immense self awareness, "I think therefore I am I understood that concept. But now it's more of a "I am therefore I think".
Ever since I've had the feeling of breaking through. Then again I might be crazy, but I just know it's true.
Old 25-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Enlightener

Awareness is the first step.

Aware of being aware is the second step.

Aware that you are aware that you are aware is the third step.

Being aware that you aware that you are aware that you are aware is the fourth step.

Awareness of an awareness of an awareness of being aware of an awareness is the fifth step...

I could do this all day

Yes?
Old 25-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Awareness is the first step.

Aware of being aware is the second step.

Aware that you are aware that you are aware is the third step.

Being aware that you aware that you are aware that you are aware is the fourth step.

Awareness of an awareness of an awareness of being aware of an awareness is the fifth step...

I could do this all day

Yes?

LOL , Indeed we could.
It seems as if everything is slowly falling into place with me. Not neccesairly my life, but things that I had thought about so much but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it could be.
The things I experienced and brushed off as,"Nonsense." or always attempting to find a scientific reason to everything.
I have a really strong sense of enlightenment at the moment.
As if everything I wanted to know , I have unveiled, that I have discovered me. WHat an exciting feeling!
Old 25-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Enlightener

It's great isn't it?
Old 26-08-2011, 12:25 AM
moke64916

You were being. It doesn't work as awareness manifesting into more awareness. He is wrong. What you felt was your inner stillness. 1st Step: become aware of your thoughts. Don't 'be' your thoughts. Be the observer of the thoughts. Don't judge them. Just observe silently as the observer. There is a wealth of intelligence beyond thought. It brings you present in the moment

2nd step: observe your bodies emotions the same way you observe your thoughts. Don't 'Be' your emotions. Be the observer

With this you are fully aware and peaceful. You have now entered the realm of no-mind. You are aware and fully present. This peace does not have an end to it. It gets deeper and deeper. Then you feel the joy of being.

Next you have already mastered the realm of being. Then start observing your reactions. Practice 'Being' around others. When you master all three, you will then be a master. Trust me. I've been through all of this. These are the steps into becoming a master.

Peace,

Moke
Old 26-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
You were being. It doesn't work as awareness manifesting into more awareness. He is wrong. What you felt was your inner stillness. 1st Step: become aware of your thoughts. Don't 'be' your thoughts. Be the observer of the thoughts. Don't judge them. Just observe silently as the observer. There is a wealth of intelligence beyond thought. It brings you present in the moment

2nd step: observe your bodies emotions the same way you observe your thoughts. Don't 'Be' your emotions. Be the observer

With this you are fully aware and peaceful. You have now entered the realm of no-mind. You are aware and fully present. This peace does not have an end to it. It gets deeper and deeper. Then you feel the joy of being.

Next you have already mastered the realm of being. Then start observing your reactions. Practice 'Being' around others. When you master all three, you will then be a master. Trust me. I've been through all of this. These are the steps into becoming a master.

Peace,

Moke
Inner stillness you say? I often accompanied the feeling of observing myself as alone.
As if I was one and saw the world through one eye.
I'm a beginner, so there is still much I'd like to understand.
There are things I've experience and experience to this very day, that I still can't decipher, and still try to cover them with reason.
But, what does becoming a 'master' bring?
Is there anything past knowing you are and experiencing the self?
Is it just purely knowledge of I, or is it followed with other knowledge.
I just want to know.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:

Peace,

Moke

Well and simply said Moke :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Guide
Quote:

Peace,

Moke

I have been using this tecnique most of my life, and it is nice to see someone write about it so clearly. I don't whether I have taught myself to do this and now it has become second nature, but now it has become a way of being for me.

Having said this I have felt intense emotion, and have been enwrapped in that emotion. I refuse to deny my emotion, it is our emotions which lead us to the truth, I think. I think of it as riding the crest of the wave. We are here to experience emotion after all.
Old 26-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
Is there anything past knowing you are and experiencing the self? Rememoration

That's exactly how i feel since realizing and experienced life knowing itself. There is nothing to know after that. It is all that can be known and when it's known, it's known. The rest is learning to work with it.
Blessings, James
Old 26-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Knower
It is all that can be known and when it's known, it's known. The rest is learning [/quote]

Could you possibly explain that a little better?