Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Checkmate.

Sneakers, where did you read ''universally'', and ''unwavering support'' nobody said or implied that. These abilities are natural for me so I am using them, why waste a spiritual gift. I did mention protection.

Sorry you had bad experiences with it but I didn't get possessed by demons, I think they are just scared of me. (joke)

I would not recommend it to anyone who isn't stable or has no clear idea of what their abilities are. Everyone has different gifts. Better now? I see it's getting harder to be politically correct these days.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Seeker

I apologize if I was a bit strong and I have no intention of offending, but with some quotes like...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I've been doing automatic writing for more than 40 years. I've never had a negative experience, and in fact, it's been wonderful.

But if you believe in negative spirits or entities or demons or whatever, then I suppose that's what you get. Those things have never been a part of my belief system or my life. We manifest what we fear, and we can only fear things we believe are true. We resist what we fear and what we resist persists.

As for concrete evidence... There's no concrete evidence that it's "bad", either. It's all personal experience and belief.
A younger me would have seen that as rather supportive universally, maybe not the intent, but when I was even more of an idiot that is what I would have seen. I said that people were free to make their own choices, however since this forum includes experts and novices then it should come with some cautions; I assume most people have abilities and I believe we should be responsible with them. My entire position, as with most things, is simply to use caution. Also note I did not reference demons, I did not go against anyone for their abilities, and I did not pass go or collect $200 (I has jokes too).
Old 03-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Master

but to show unwavering support for it universally is misleading at best.

to show unwavering condemnation of it is misleading at its worst.

like all things, you must be trained in it. the negative idea of possession comes from someone that does not understand it. it is more like a merging or unity of spirit.it is a wonderful gift.

kk
Old 03-03-2015, 03:07 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers
I apologize if I was a bit strong and I have no intention of offending, but with some quotes like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I've been doing automatic writing for more than 40 years. I've never had a negative experience, and in fact, it's been wonderful.

But if you believe in negative spirits or entities or demons or whatever, then I suppose that's what you get. Those things have never been a part of my belief system or my life. We manifest what we fear, and we can only fear things we believe are true. We resist what we fear and what we resist persists.

As for concrete evidence... There's no concrete evidence that it's "bad", either. It's all personal experience and belief.

A younger me would have seen that as rather supportive universally, maybe not the intent, but when I was even more of an idiot that is what I would have seen. I said that people were free to make their own choices, however since this forum includes experts and novices then it should come with some cautions; I assume most people have abilities and I believe we should be responsible with them. My entire position, as with most things, is simply to use caution. Also note I did not reference demons, I did not go against anyone for their abilities, and I did not pass go or collect $200 (I has jokes too).

Sneakers, you quoted me as though I had responded to you, and I have no idea why. I also have no idea what you're talking about since I haven't responded to you or quoted you. (And your post doesn't even make sense to me.) I hadn't even seen any posts by you until now, when I read back, so I don't understand why your post was directed to me so negatively when I never addressed a thing to you.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Deactivated Account

I believe we are ALL missing a major point in the opening post by Reela - I have underlined it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reela
Please, if you believe you're being haunted or attacked DO NOT AUTOMATIC WRITE.

well YES, if one believes one is being haunted or attacked it is probably definitely not a good idea.... to do automatic writing

However, most people are NOT being haunted or attacked .......

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-03-2015, 05:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers
I said that people were free to make their own choices, however since this forum includes experts and novices then it should come with some cautions; I assume most people have abilities and I believe we should be responsible with them. My entire position, as with most things, is simply to use caution.

Hello Sneakers,

Caution is always good when doing anything spiritual, psychic or with life in general. Sometimes bad things happen to people, sometimes good things happen to people. If someone is hiking and breaks a leg or an ankle, does this mean that hiking should be off limits to everyone ? Or that that person should never hike again ? no, I don't think so ..... they should just be more cautious, or just sometimes ..... accidents do happen.

Personally, I would take the advice from someone who has been doing automatic writing for over 40 years.........if one is talking about doing automatic writing in general , I believe it is safe to do so, with whatever precautions one usually takes when doing things spiritual or psychic.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

there are so many problems with this argument but a big one is that Reela does not understand the whole nature of thought. Thought is an expression of consciousness that uses the brain and body as vehicles, but is connected to a huge field that extends far beyond the brain and body. Lots of folks like to say that's just new agey theory but they will soon be proven wrong as we are getting to that point where spirituality and science meet and at that point it will be impossible to deny certain things about consciousness and the nonlocal mind, the nature of spirit etc. Some things about spirit, matter, and consciousness will have to be understood with some common 'science' knowledge (that the mundane muggles don't presently consider science but we currently live in Bizarro Jerry's upside-down Surreal world and when the proverbial pole shift flips us right side out we will see that it is actually the stronger science that knows consciousness - whether or own or others'- and not just human others' - is not limited to 3D physical bodies)...
so.... your thoughts don't come from 'you' to begin with, Reela. None of them. Not one word you can think originates from just your soul or just your consciousness. You can only put together bits and pieces you receive from the field. If your consciousness is being dominated by an entity that says "this is me; that's not me, build a wall and push it out" IMO that is actually coming from a deceitful entity or at least a fear-based thought form. And if you don't know what those are that's because they are advanced topics, as is that of safely automatically writing and why the medium herself or himself is the only one appropriate for judging the authenticity and intentions of the entities. More experienced and studied people know that such entities have ways of making sure their cooperation with the medium serves the highest good of all. An adept medium can 'receive' just the channeled message and a respectful entity can 'send' just the desired message, which will have a vibration itself that is the best measure of intention and authenticity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reela
When the communication is real - it turns negative. It always does, it is an outside conciousness manipulating you. When it's real you hear their voice in your head. Is there any scenario where that ends well? Once they've found their "medium", the means through which they can communicate, they're not likely to simply go away just because one no longer desires the communication. Just because one person can drive the wrong way on a one way street and not get in an accident doesn't mean that everyone will have the same result.

Automatic writing is playing with fire, do so and you get burned.

You've been warned.

I'm done. My positive message has been delivered. And yes, protection of Human beings is always positive. Even if those Humans don't realize it. If you don't like my message pretend it comes from a dead relative, or from your spirit guide or source.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Master

The psychic or soul forces are akin to what?
The Creative Forces, or that called God."
— Edgar Cayce Reading 256-2

this was in my email today.

so i will still auto write.
Old 13-03-2015, 06:19 AM
Master
Auto writing is not bad.

Nice answer Kkfern. Cayce is right. He was a good prophet "psychic".

That is really what the Bible prophets were. Psychics, seers- connected to the Universal spirit.

Jesus calls it "the Holy Spirit". If my psyche is the spirit, then the universal psyche is the Holy Spirit

Seers have appeared throughout all history and traditions, cultures, and religions.

They honed the skill, the talents of the "psyche" or were naturally attuned to that consciousness.

Automatic writing is used by Terry and Linda Jamison. They were on Oprah this month- the most accurate well known psychics around.
Old 13-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Starlit

Please could someone advise what is the best way to protect oneself when doing automatic writing? Just in case someone wants to try it from reading this thread.

I said prayers to Archangel Michael as advised in the book I was reading but it did not prevent me connecting with something that pretended to be something it was not.

So how do you automatic write safely?