Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Sangress

If you could interview Lucifer/Satan, what would you ask?

Ok so I want to interview Lucifer, but I can't think of what to ask him for the life of me, so I thought why not ask everyone else (and ask permission to use their questions at the same time, should I not come up with enough/any myself.)

So, if you could interview Lucifer/Satan, what would you ask him (and why)?

(Oh also I threw Lucifer and Satan together because a lot I've seen argue that hes one and the same, feel free to consider the two separate and answer accordingly...etc if you like.)

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Master
Do you think you would have done a better job than god, like he flunked years ago lol.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Master
Why do you think you're the best person for this job?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Why do you think you're the best person for this job?

*falls off chair laughing*
Old 09-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Guide
Wow i have lots of questions

"Hello satan", ____question____

1) how does hell exist relative to earth and heaven? Is it something that can be charted? Does it have different properties relative to each?

2) What substances are you made from? do you remember being born and your early life?

3) When did you start to realize you had different ideals from the other angels?

4) If you could choose to fight anyone in existence, who would it be and why, and do you think you would win?

5) What causes the seemingly massive difference between a normal angelic and a demonic entity, at what point does the process begin and what is the natural conclusion?

6) It's supposedly been millions of years since you were cast down, do you feel different about your life as it is now than just say, 500k years ago?

7) If you had the opportunity to fight another battle with god's forces, what do you think you would need to make a successful campaign and how is that different from what you attempted last time?

8) How many children do you have? How are they similar and different from you in terms of qualities? Which ones best exemplify the qualities you believe most important?

9) Who is your top competitor for reigning in hell? Do struggles for dominance occur often?

10) If you had 1 piece of advice for humans, what would it be?

11) How many human souls per year on average does it take to keep up your strength, and how many do you typically consume?
Old 09-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Since he is the part of me that i havent fully accepted. I would apologise and say im working in it. Please be patient as im judgemental of so much. But hey man, you understand. I am human. Wish me luck and see you soon as one!
Old 09-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Master
"how does it feel to be the scapegoat for the "sins" and whipping boy for the angst of humanity? do you hope for eventual rewards for your service?"
Old 09-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Animus27

"Why have you unleashed Nicki Minaj upon us?"
Old 09-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
"how does it feel to be the scapegoat for the "sins" and whipping boy for the angst of humanity? do you hope for eventual rewards for your service?"

You do realize oneness means one right? Everyone has god and satan in them. To think otherwise would be a belief in many gods. If thats your deal then keeep on with duality. To each there own.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
You do realize oneness means one right? Everyone has god and satan in them. To think otherwise would be a belief in many gods. If thats your deal then keeep on with duality. To each there own.

Sangress asked for interview questions as if this were an actual entity or set of entities being interviewed.

and no. i don't yet know what "Oneness" means. We aren't there yet in this reality. are We? if We were you wouldn't be saying "to each their own".