Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Just my thoughts on this matter....

Wonderful story lunapixie! Its easy to judge someone without knowing the history of all of the other family members involved. Everyone reacts differently to separation. It's not a one-size-fits-all. Using TF connection as an excuse to leave a marriage is no less or more valid a reason to leave a relationship. In the end, it's a personal decision. Thanks for sharing your story!
Old 10-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Lorelyen

Again, a double post somehow through editing. Don't know why!
Old 10-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
You have often called people’s twins their “target.” And those of us on this path have to accept your view as such, as the view of someone who knows not what they are delving into. You judge us and condemn us, and yet, you have so much compassion for children who are at present being subjected to a father who no longer loves their mother and is staying in that marriage purely out of obligation?
Well, I use a word like "target" for convenience. When trying to clarify it's sometimes necessary to distinguish between the twins or wannabes. SO otherwise it's "twin A" and "twin B" one of whom is the target of the other's affections but may not yet realise it - so having to use such a predicate every time is cumbersome. Is a runner a runner if they really don't know their pursuer proclaims them their twin?

But aren't you likewise a little hasty to damn me? Please quote directly where I've "condemned" the basic idea of twin flames. Thank you.
Please tell me why it's wrong to consider DUTY where children are involved, love or not. Thank you.

Please tell me why it's acceptable to break a contract made precisely for the upbringing and protection of children just because the grass is greener on the other side if there's a chance of a good sex interlude to break the monotony. Better still when, handily, there's this banner allowing people to excuse their disloyalty by crying "Twin Flame!" - disloyalty to kids who didn't ask to be brought into their world.

Do you seriously believe every waver of that banner is a genuine twin flame?

With your assumed air of superiority you seem to think that non-twin-flamers cannot engage in deeply fulfilling relationships without all this airy-fairy quasi-spiritual stuff, that they can't become emotionally very deep and BE "in love" because they can share, they mutually support, they appreciate what each brings to the other's life. Frankly, you're wrong and I gave examples of why.

You also think non-twin-flamers are incapable of "understanding" the peculiar authority that banner / label brings. Or they can't expand awareness through exposure to experiences of others. You don't need to BE a television set to understand how one works - by observation and the ability to synthesise an understanding by piecing together knowledge from research, in conjunction with your personal experiences. Here we're talking about relationships. Finally, it would seem nigh impossible to reach any real conclusion about what twin flames actually are from the disparate and variable information and diktats "out there."

Quote:
But to each their own.

Just my thoughts on this matter....

Quite. (Matt 7.1) Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged.

Ok....but if people didn't judge on the contents of a post the forum would disappear, now, wouldn't it? No one, absolutely no one, can claim to have exactly the experience of someone else - ridiculous to even think it as that would mean they're the same person - so they have to decide how to respond... yup, on judgement.

Even so, it's most pleasing to hear that in your particular circumstances you made it.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Wonderful story lunapixie! Its easy to judge someone without knowing the history of all of the other family members involved.

That's why most people do it. Your statement is itself judgemental and questionable. Myself, I'd say it's difficult in most situations. We / I still do it otherwise you'd have no forum, no interaction anywhere, really. People could only post their stories with no expectation of responses (unless the post is a request for information only).

Quote:
Everyone reacts differently to separation. It's not a one-size-fits-all. Using TF connection as an excuse to leave a marriage is no less or more valid a reason to leave a relationship. In the end, it's a personal decision.
That's what makes judgement difficult. Worse when reliant just on words.

So....what's best? Close the forum? Prohibit replies? Leave things as they are?

♪♫♪
Old 10-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Knower

All I know is if a man said his ex "never worked a day in her life" and called it "his money" after she raised his kids and sacrificed everything I would hit him with his cane. He sounds like a sexist and an eternal victim.

Regardless, don't stay miserable for life.
Also, children are not an afterthought as you chase your dream. Having kids is a world of sacrifice.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
I have this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Not one of misery, or discontent, but an urge to forget everything.

All those "signs".... the syncs.... THEY MEAN NOTHING.... N O T H I N G.

i'm sorry that we met too late in life. I'm sorry that we were both already committed to another soul. With children that need our devotion. I'm sorry that we "fell in love" regardless of all that that. I've come to realize that those couple months spent with you were nothing more us PLAYING ourselves. I actually believed that the numbers, and "random occurrences" were actually leading us to each other. And after we met, and we didn't understand why they were happening...I remember when we finally looked up their meaning...that's when we really messed up. We need to understand that it was merely a coincidence that we learned about this TF junk as the clock struck 3:33. OF COURSE we were able to check off every box on those stupid TF lists. OF COURSE your "Angel Cards" verified our connection. OF COURSE we felt as if we could manipulate and expand that ball of energy we felt in our chest. OF COURSE we felt like we could feel each other when laying in bed at night. OF COURSE I was having visions and bursts of light when we kissed.

WE WERE HAVING AND AFFAIR HUNNY.... we are NOT SPECIAL. We may not have allowed ourselves to have sex, but lets face it. that was only because of how guilty we felt.

That is why we felt like we were destined to be together, regardless off our situation. We are NOT TWIN FLAMES. We are just 2 stupid people who believe in fantasy. We are both ENFP's after all. We let our guard down. We messed up and we took down our defenses.

Looking back, i find it to be IRONIC that I called you my Siren. At the time I said that because of your beautiful red hair. But boy was that foreshadowing... You led my ship astray and right into the rocks.

and then your disappeared... (funny isn't it... you said I would be the runner)

But you expected that to happen, didn't you. I'm sorry that i wasn't as strong as you. As determined as you. Everything happened so dang fast I had no time to comprehend. Like, seriously. You told your husband you fell in love with me after a month. Then filed for divorce. How did you ever expect me to keep up??? Now i'm left feeling stuck in a loveless marriage where the kids are the glue holding everything together, and you moved right onto another guy. so you know what F you. I'm tired of all this. I've wasted the last 7 months, trying DAILY not to cry when i think about you. I've hovered around these STUPID TF forums, waiting to see if you would show up. And verify to me that I haven't turned into a crazy person. But you never show. And i'm still trying not to cry. I'm pretty dang sure your not crying over me. You went and loured in another victim, to help distract you from yourself, you never could be alone. Lucky for you, your beautiful. When u bleed him dry, there will be another one waiting.

But it won't be me babe. I'm done. I'm over all of this.

You... ME... WE..... are not twin flames.

No one is. they don't exist.

it's merely a Hollywood love story that we bought into to justify our actions.

I hope that one day, you find yourself
Well said. I hope it brought you some peace expressing it.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
All I know is if a man said his ex "never worked a day in her life" and called it "his money" after she raised his kids and sacrificed everything I would hit him with his cane. He sounds like a sexist and an eternal victim.

Regardless, don't stay miserable for life.
Also, children are not an afterthought as you chase your dream. Having kids is a world of sacrifice.

I spend at least 30 hours a week in unpaid labour of domesticity and child rearing which I have been doing for 11 years now.

If I was paid for all that work I would have earned $446,460 Australian dollars by now

Personally I think I've undervalued my contribution haha

Fun fact: in Tue 1950s women typically spent on average 77 hours a week in unpaid work. I'd be a millionaire.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Master

'HIS MONEY' lol if you listen carefully enough to people with your own senses you can hear what they really value most.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
'HIS MONEY' lol if you listen carefully enough to people with your own senses you can hear what they really value most.

Can you give me 10 kiwi dollars Inika... churrrr
Old 11-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Can you give me 10 kiwi dollars Inika... churrrr