Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Knower
Spontaneous Astral Projection

I'm just wondering if anyone else started astral projecting unintentionally? That's how it happened for me and I've yet to talk to or meet anyone who has experienced the same. As far as it happening spontaneously and then going on to hone your skills so to speak.

It started about 4 years ago. I had laid down to take a nap and suddenly saw strange images zooming across the ceiling. I wasn't frightened, just curious. Then I felt my body start to lift off the bed and slowly float towards the wall. As I got closer to the wall, I saw and heard it cracking and peeling as I went through. I remember thinking, "Oh my gosh, I'm going through the wall". On the other side of the wall, I just floated, kind of suspended. I felt amazed, elated, so happy. Then the feeling of my body zooming backwards, and opening my eyes, trying to process everything.

The funny thing is; I knew I had just been out of body and was amazed that AP was real as I hadn't believed in it before or had any interest in it. I was able to do it twice more immediately after. I've gotten better since then. I'm just curious as to why it would happen spontaneously? Anyone else?
Old 14-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Administrator
Yes I have had it happen to myself.i was at home not married at the time.my friends dad was ill in hospital.when suddenly I was standing next to his bed. he looked at me smiled and passed away.
my friend was sitting there as where her mother and siblings as soon as he passed I was back at home.seconds later my friend phoned to tell me. when I said I know I was there.

I have done it a few times so you are not alone.

Namaste
Old 14-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes I have had it happen to myself.i was at home not married at the time.my friends dad was ill in hospital.when suddenly I was standing next to his bed. he looked at me smiled and passed away.
my friend was sitting there as where her mother and siblings as soon as he passed I was back at home.seconds later my friend phoned to tell me. when I said I know I was there.

I have done it a few times so you are not alone.

Namaste

That's amazing Was this your first AP experience? Do you still do it? After my first time I researched endlessly. I always came across those that intentionally did it from a lucid dream or consciously. It wasn't long before I was able to get to the point of projecting on purpose.

What still boggles me is; Why Me? Why now? How did I 'know' what was happening? There was never any fear, just curiosity and that wonderful light bulb moment of knowing there is more than this physical body and physical place.
Old 15-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)

It depends on who you speak with as to the whys. Some say that with reincarnation that you take knowledge that you learned in your past life to the next.

I would just revel in it and enjoy exploring. You can really learn some fascinating insights from travelling.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesmerio
It depends on who you speak with as to the whys. Some say that with reincarnation that you take knowledge that you learned in your past life to the next.

I would just revel in it and enjoy exploring. You can really learn some fascinating insights from travelling.

Interesting theory. You're right though, I am grateful that I can experience it. I'm still working on control and duration. It's an ongoing process. Thanks Mesmerio
Old 15-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Administrator
No it was not my first astral travel.and I have done it many times since

Namaste
Old 16-03-2018, 04:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
No it was not my first astral travel.and I have done it many times since

Namaste

Thank you got sharing, I really appreciate it
Old 20-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Knower

I have once. It's somewhat similar to your story. I was laying on the couch, but I didn't feel myself go out of my body, I was just suddenly in the garage hovering over my roommates head following her into the house.
She went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and leaned against the counter. When I found myself back on the couch, I saw her there in the exact same position drinking her beer.

After reading some more about peoples astral experiences, and considering that they are not always experienced in this plane... (realm?... reality? universe?) I'm starting to wonder how much I actually do travel on a regular basis, and how many other travelers or entities I may have met along the way!

Really wanting to explore ap more now.
Old 20-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
I have once. It's somewhat similar to your story. I was laying on the couch, but I didn't feel myself go out of my body, I was just suddenly in the garage hovering over my roommates head following her into the house.
She went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and leaned against the counter. When I found myself back on the couch, I saw her there in the exact same position drinking her beer.

After reading some more about peoples astral experiences, and considering that they are not always experienced in this plane... (realm?... reality? universe?) I'm starting to wonder how much I actually do travel on a regular basis, and how many other travelers or entities I may have met along the way!

Really wanting to explore ap more now.

You definitely went out of body. From what I've learned, there are several astral planes. The earth plane being the closest and that also explains your experience of seeing your friend. The higher the plane, the more beautiful and clear the experience is.

It's addictive isn't it? Lol
Old 31-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I'm just wondering if anyone else started astral projecting unintentionally? That's how it happened for me and I've yet to talk to or meet anyone who has experienced the same. As far as it happening spontaneously and then going on to hone your skills so to speak.

It started about 4 years ago. I had laid down to take a nap and suddenly saw strange images zooming across the ceiling. I wasn't frightened, just curious. Then I felt my body start to lift off the bed and slowly float towards the wall. As I got closer to the wall, I saw and heard it cracking and peeling as I went through. I remember thinking, "Oh my gosh, I'm going through the wall". On the other side of the wall, I just floated, kind of suspended. I felt amazed, elated, so happy. Then the feeling of my body zooming backwards, and opening my eyes, trying to process everything.

The funny thing is; I knew I had just been out of body and was amazed that AP was real as I hadn't believed in it before or had any interest in it. I was able to do it twice more immediately after. I've gotten better since then. I'm just curious as to why it would happen spontaneously? Anyone else?

READINESS ~ it occurs when One is ready ~
i tried for a brief time around 18 ...... never succeeded ~
around 38 it started to happen spontaniously after a brush with death~
It comes as needed now ~