Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Twins can be mean and cold hearted sometimes. Can They?

I don't know why I keep saying twin flames. I don't even believe in that label anymore. I'm just using it so people can better understand. I just can't wrap my head around why sometimes "twins" can be so mean to each other or one being mean to the other. If you love someone so deeply, how can you do and say mean things to them? I have read stories about how their twins will just leave with no kinda explanation or that they will just kick them out of their life. Just completely throw them away like trash. If you've done this, how could you be so cold blooded like that? How could you? Do/did you even care about their feelings?
Old 15-02-2017, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

I can't speak for everyone, only myself regarding this. But it's easy to do it when you're not face to face, but in person it's kind of impossible to completely "dispose" of them, even just acting like it for ones own selfish reasons. In my experience, I was just very brutally honest (I said I hardly knew him, which was true even though the vibe was crazy) when I let the person go because of his words....But looking back he was a very terrible liar. But I don't know his reasoning. But I came back and made sure there was an understanding as to where I was coming from before I let go. It's only fair.
Old 15-02-2017, 02:40 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
I can't speak for everyone, only myself regarding this. But it's easy to do it when you're not face to face, but in person it's kind of impossible to completely "dispose" of them, even just acting like it for ones own selfish reasons. In my experience, I was just very brutally honest (I said I hardly knew him, which was true even though the vibe was crazy) when I let the person go because of his words....But looking back he was a very terrible liar. But I don't know his reasoning.

Well...if he's a liar...there was nothing wrong with letting him go. I'm talking about when that person hasn't done anything to you to make you want to act that way.
Old 15-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Experiencer

But I lied too. Lol. And I let go so the mother of his child wouldn't feel uncomfortable and she clearly was.

If you haven't done anything, I wouldn't dwell on the situation at all. It's not healthy. Borderline emotional abuse.
Old 15-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
But I lied too. Lol. And I let go so the mother of his child wouldn't feel uncomfortable and she clearly was.

If you haven't done anything, I wouldn't dwell on the situation at all. It's not healthy. Borderline emotional abuse.

I have a habit on dwelling on things and taking things to heart. I'm a virgo so...ya know *shrugs* It's only abuse if the person keeps doing it and shows no remorse or guilt. This girl only did it once. Still broke my heart tho.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I have a habit on dwelling on things and taking things to heart. I'm a virgo so...ya know *shrugs* It's only abuse if the person keeps doing it and shows no remorse or guilt. This girl only did it once. Still broke my heart tho.
I understand you seem to love deeply, but it's giving too much power to things you shouldn't give power to. The way the first post reads, it sounds very unremorseful, but I hear you.
Old 15-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't know why I keep saying twin flames. I don't even believe in that label anymore. I'm just using it so people can better understand. I just can't wrap my head around why sometimes "twins" can be so mean to each other or one being mean to the other. If you love someone so deeply, how can you do and say mean things to them? I have read stories about how their twins will just leave with no kinda explanation or that they will just kick them out of their life. Just completely throw them away like trash. If you've done this, how could you be so cold blooded like that? How could you? Do/did you even care about their feelings?
In a nutshell - because of their own unresolved issues. You know that expression, 'Hurt people hurt people'? Well, it's true. But best not to concern yourself with anyone else's unresolved issues, though, and instead focus on your own.

I know, really I do, just how much hurt another person's behaviour can cause you, especially when it's someone you love deeply. But you really have to examine your own part in all this, because it takes two to tango.
Old 15-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
I just can't wrap my head around why sometimes "twins" can be so mean to each other or one being mean to the other. If you love someone so deeply, how can you do and say mean things to them?
That's called abuse and dysfunction, not love. The problem with a lot of SM and TF belief, is it's really just a way to avoid the obvious: that they don't actually love you if they treat you like that. We tend to create all kinds of excuses when we don't want to look at life issues, especially when it's something that may burst one's belief bubble.
Old 15-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
In a nutshell - because of their own unresolved issues. You know that expression, 'Hurt people hurt people'? Well, it's true. But best not to concern yourself with anyone else's unresolved issues, though, and instead focus on your own.

I know, really I do, just how much hurt another person's behaviour can cause you, especially when it's someone you love deeply. But you really have to examine your own part in all this, because it takes two to tango.

Examine my own part? The only thing I did was show love. Was that the wrong thing to do?
Old 15-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Examine my own part? The only thing I did was show love. Was that the wrong thing to do?
You need to be more honest with yourself.