Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Newbie ;)

AM i crazy?

Hello all.
I AM female, 26.
Ive come across the term "twin flame" after meeting a man that changed my life.
Weve met 11 days before he move country due prof reasons for 4 years.
He went away. Weve been together for 3 days and i think Ive experienced (still AM) something like kubdalini awakening.
A lot of sincrhonicities, Numbers (1111, 2222, 9).
O even believe that weve had telepathic moments.
He Started a relationship last month, 5 montbs after out meeting.
AM i crazy? Or this was really a reunion of twin souls?
It was (is) an experience like beber before and that has me Lost for words.
Any tought would be really appreciated.
Old 29-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Knower

You are not crazy , in most cases crazy is just a social construct anyway
Meeting people who influence our life is not crazy

I cant tell you more since I just don't know, but I just don't want your post to float around without any reply

Hope you get your answers soon
Old 29-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Knower

Hi bgirl!
First and foremost, you are not crazy! This person could have been a soul catalyst for your spiritual awakening. Aside from your synchronicities, what else makes you believe this person could be your twin?
Old 29-01-2017, 04:47 AM
Experiencer

No you're not crazy. It feels like it though, doesn't it? :)
Take some time and read through this subforum - you'll find many stories similar to yours.
Old 30-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello again,
well why do I think this person could be my twin?

First, thinking just makes me realize that I am probably crazy.
So my conclusion that he is the my TF is purely intuitive and emotional.

We've been together 3 days in this life but they are in THE TOP 10 DAYS OF MY LIFE.

Day one: we meet. Instant connection: both of us asked within 1 minute of meeting: "where do I know you from?". Conclusion? We didn't. Despite the discovery that we've been in the same places at the same time, in several occasions, but we didn't met. (Thank you universe. Thank you that we've met only 11 days his departure).

Day two: we go on a date. He is a very shy and introverted guy. Extremely intellectual and traditional. Really serious. Later he confirmed to me - and a lot of his friends - that he never had done such a thing (asking a friends number and inviting for a date). But he told me "I really felt that we needed to talk more". By the way: this is not a person that do stuff just because he feels like it.

Day three: we go on another date. This time, both of us know that it's the last time we will be together for a long time, since he is leaving to another country to work for about 4 years.
When I've left him that day it was soul fu*ki** crushing. It was the most hard thing I had to do in my life - turning my back and go to my car. Never done something so hard, and, believe me, I've suffered in this life.

The thing is: since we've been together I am not the same person.

Looking into his eyes, being with him, made resurface all of my wounds. But not just that. It made me remember who I was. Who I am (do you understand?!)

Despite the psychological and emotional intensity of this meeting, what made me come to the notion of twin flame it was what I've felt really concretely on my body.

When I've left him that day, I was crushed.

But I was ALIVE. I've felt I was a connection between earth and sky. I've seen lights (even with my eyes closed - gold and white). The time and space did not exist any more. I knew things without knowing them. I've felt myself as energy. But I've really felt it. The little balls of energy were so fast/high.
In that subsequent days I've been with a lot of loved ones so that they could be affected by the wave of energy I was/were at.
They didn't knew anything but they've felt it. Even the ones that don't understand this kind of stuff.
There are a lot of asynchronicities in this story.
The thing is. The path that I am in my life is the wrong one and I've always knew it (gut feelings).
In January of 2016 I hit rock bottom. I was really depressed. Could not even get up to go to work. I've battled with depressive episodes, eating disorders, scapegoating within my family, sexual abuse.
And when we've met - exactly six months after my breakdown - I was taking my pain and starting to using it in the wrong way.

Being with him made it impossible to me to continue in this life, telling lies to myself, repressing who I am. I can not do that any more. I just can't. (but still am).
I've always been a "spiritual person" within a very wealthy family of entrepreneurs.
They never accepted this trait of mine. I've never accreted it to. I've repressed it, I've rationalized it. I was doing "good".
Then he come in, shatters my world with his eyes and telepathic conversation and helping me learning new ways to breathe (literally. we were sleeping and I was really anxious in my sleep and so he took me, hugged me, and started to breathe they way he learned in yoga (this guy works in government, he is not a emotional/spirituality guy. In the sense that he is really traditional and rational).
On the other run, I was learning traditional Chinese medicine, yoga, meditation and a read a lot of religious, spiritual philosophical matters when I was only 19.
Since we've met the emptiness I always had just dissapeared.
And i'm not anxious that he is not here.
But it makes me wonder... why did he was really bipolar in our contact (whattsup, email)? And, is this TF experiencing or I am crazy? He started a relationship now. I understand, it hurts me, but it makes question...
We do not talk any more.
I just know this stuff.
Ia m not crying or depressive with this. Not even jealous.

But I need answers, because I've never forgot him. And I am about to change my life (tough I'm really scared).

Also, I've had experiences since I was a little girl with clairatience. Term that I've only came across with after our meeting. And I kinda know he's "mine"?

Is this possible?

Sorry. I'm just a little fed up. I am in this state for 6 months now.
Old 30-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Newbie ;)

oh! and thank you for all of your replies.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Really ungrounded from the busy and intense day at work (that i feel disconnected with) and remembered this feeling.
Still didnt find closer.
Ill just jeep breathing.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Seeker

Nope, not crazy. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life! ;)
Old 19-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcat40
Nope, not crazy. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life! ;)
Do you really think so? I feel like drifting away lol
Old 18-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

just Started a relationship with another guy.
In the day we first kissed, my supposed TF sent me some clips of his voice saying that he really need to know how i am doing.
I do not use Facebook or similar. There is no way for he to know i was being kissed.
He sent those ones precisly when i was being kissed after some months of silence.
***?!
I just needed to express myself.