Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Seeker
Vashtia wrote
Quote:
Vistas of Infinity written by Jurgen Ziewe

I'm going to look into this. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I think you can visit most of these higher planes after death.
Old 30-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Seeker
astralsuzy wrote
Quote:
I think I am a bit confused. What do you mean by gate keeper. Does that mean someone or people is transporting you somewhere to some place. If so, I have had someone and other times people taking me somewhere. I do not know why it happens.

Does this happen when you are fully awake, going about your day? <---I missed this post way back when...sorry.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
I when young spoke to a gate keeper or a being that identified as a gate keeper when I was young, I posted something about this recently in the past life forum and section here at sf. This being actually mentioned that it is the keeper of the gate of the astral realms. It makes a little sense to me in that about the time I spoke with this entity (Which I never actually saw) is the time in which as a child I would spontaneous astral project and leave my body yes during waking state. I do not even attempt to astral travel wakefully anymore as now that I am older I have a harder time doing it.

I don't know much about beings who address themselves as the gatekeepers myself, but did when younger have long conversations with this being which asked me to constantly question it and to constantly question its answers. It was pretty weird.. Eventually my father found me actually conversing with it and asked me whom I was talking to and I told him the gatekeeper and as he had never heard of it asked me who what and to explain. I did, and he told me not try try and speak with it anymore as he said "Spirits can not be trusted".
Old 07-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyDarling
Does anyone know who opens the gates to the astral?

I've experienced three different planes/realms. The upper and lower I was brought to, not of my own volition exactly. The plane/realm closest to our reality, someone allowed my entrance there, but I started the journey voluntarily. Still, some entity crossed me over and I'm curious to know who?

Hi Wendy!

I don't know much about astral projection or gatekeepers, obviously, so I have nothing to offer. But I am curious. Can you explain the basic concepts behind astral projection and why you think there's a gatekeeper?

And what do you mean by "some entity crossed me over"?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Hasn't anybody projected from an awakened state?

I am not the gatekeeper, folks. Never met any entities on the planes who were able to answer questions, so I hoped someone here could.
There are beings both light and dark who are facilitators. They setup experiences and have us brought there typically while we're in a non-conscious state. So that by the time we're in a conscious projection or a dream both lucid and non-lucid we have already been placed into that dimension and location within the dimension. The light-ones seem to have more powers of teleportation meaning you can be in one dimension and suddenly get teleported into a light-dimension by them. But the dark-ones tend to do so more manually. Meaning that they will pick up your spirit body and carry it from one dimension into another while you're in a non-conscious state as well as carrying you to a location inside of a dimension. They do so with a means of both carrying you themselves and vehicles such as carriages, carts, boats, airships, zip-cords, etc. But as I mentioned before it's not uncommon to have a 12 foot tall shadowy being in a black shroud carrying you from one dimension into another. There appears to be parts in this operation as there are beings who gather us up into groups and then deliver us to a point where individuals will carry us to our destination individually on a singular basis. Sometimes there are several drop-off points before you reach the destination, sometimes they just take you straight there. As to why I cannot say. I think if people knew how much this goes on, on a nightly-basis they would be quite terrified.

I've personally witnessed each phase of this from the very first all the way to the last mainly from becoming conscious before they expected me to or from one projection ending and then jumping right back into it a few seconds later. When one dream/projection ends they will often pick you back up and take you off to the next one, if that's their agenda. Sometimes they will just leave you with the same people or in the same place for an entire night, sometimes they will take you several places and to several people in one night. But they really don't like us viewing their operation and if you become conscious before being "set" into that experience they tend to freak out and will try and scare you to make you end the projection or dream. Although there are a lot of different facilitators each with their own tactics and way of proceeding if we are seeing something we're not supposed to. Some of them will just continue on their business and not pay you any mind as long as you pretend to be non-conscious. Keep in mind they know you're not because they are incredibly psychic and can hear all your thoughts, especially when they're touching you. And the beings who are not facilitators that live in the dark-realms will never talk about this type of stuff other than maybe a one line utterance here and there. They are extremely tight-lipped about details and the on-goings of how their world works to us, because their entire world is based on the power hierarchy and they will be punished if they do so. And since all of our thoughts, memories, etc. are viewable to these beings there is no legit way they wouldn't get caught and punished. And the dark facilitators appear to be quite high in the hierarchy of these realms, quite frankly they are probably fallen-angels or close to it.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Guide
Your subconscious mind is your gate keeper,I call it "guardian of the portal"
If you go somewhere you are not allowed your subconscious mind warns you immediately, you will never forget it either!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
It's not a desired happening, more of a surprise happening...the higher power manually switching me onto the astral. Since my imagination is not creating/manifesting what my soul experiences, I am alarmed to put it mildly. Manifesting while awake is different than dreamscaping and what human beings are 'allowed' to do, to remember, to know seems very limited in terms of an 'awake' mind. Unknown forces are at play and I don't like wondering if I am a toy to it/them.

Thanks for this interesting thread WendyDarling, I may be able to provide a solid answer.

In my personal experience and opinion, all dreams are astral projections--just a lesser form-of; projecting your "psycho-spiritual" self outside of the physical form, places you into real-time-space (RTS). RTS is the intermediate zone between the astral and physical world, the buffer zone persay. When transitioning into the astral plane--there is no gatekeeper, you're it; it's not about traveling to it in a "spatial manner", it's more-so shifting your frequency to whatever locale you're attempting to reach within the astral plane.

Now usually, when this shift occurs it'll feel as if you've "slipped" into a dream--but all you've done was shift your frequency from RTS to a more subtle frequency. These higher realities are only separated by frequency, much like tv stations all occupy the same space--but operate on different frequencies. Movement throughout the astral plane is achieved by riding the "wave" you've attuned yourself to--any change in frequency, will more than likely result in a plane shift; how "far" you shift from that point of origin depends upon the increase--or decrease in frequency.

Hope this helps a bit.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Seeker

If you are controlling your own conscious exits, if you are the gate keeper, why then would shocking spontaneous and involuntary projections occur to people?
Old 27-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Master