Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-02-2015, 01:58 AM
Reela

Do not automatic write!

Doing so lets them in, if they're already there than it gets them closer to you. I've done it, you hear a voice in your head which is not your own - that is dangerous! That alone tells you something is wrong and can lead to furthur manipulation. And, if they're the right kind you will heat up physically! You'll know the bad kind cause you'll be drenched in sweat when you've done writing.

Please, if you believe you're being haunted or attacked DO NOT AUTOMATIC WRITE.

I've found Salt and Extra virgin olive oil work well against the negative-type being.

These damned things are real and they can cause you all kinds of harm if you get too close.

PM me if you have any furthur questions.
Old 24-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Titanoboa

If you go to Ghosts & Hauntings on the third page, I made a thread on this topic. Still, wondering if there is a connection.
Old 24-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Master
You are a kind soul, Reela, to share your story and warn others...
Stay impeccable and resolute. Be strong.
Old 24-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Reela

I'll do that Orris, thank you. Thank you so much skygazer, your words are very much appreciated. Hangin' in there.
Old 24-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reela
Please, if you believe you're being haunted or attacked DO NOT AUTOMATIC WRITE.

I've found Salt and Extra virgin olive oil work well against the negative-type being.
I agree....copper somehow in the mix is supposed to help, too?
But, prayer to God directly works like a charm!
Also, if 2 or more gather in that praying...super powerful. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Reela

Thanks Miss Hepburn. I'm not sure about the effectiveness of Copper so I'll not comment on it. I will say however that when you're really dealing with pure evil, prayer does not work. It's a struggle - a struggle between positive and negative forces. Sometimes that is not eased with simple prayer. Sorry, I just want to be straight with people.

Pure evil exist. Most people will never know it, I do. It is and it doesn't give up with prayer. The positive forces that combat it are not always capable of instantaneously eliminating it. That simply is the way it is. I don't want to knock anyone's spiritual beliefs, but there is reality and spiritual conjecture.

Please also Miss Hepburn don't take my advice as a personal attack, I have no wish to cause harm. Only to inform. :)
Old 25-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reela
, prayer does not work.
It is and it doesn't give up with prayer.
:)
I was thinking and probably should have said it....
not any wamby-pamby begging, pleading type, helpless prayer...
I was thinking really intensely, confident, powerful prayer....not
easily done by many. The kind that could blow an evil spirit through a wall.
But, hey I'm no expert on evil. ;)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Reela

Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Would prayer stop a semi-truck from hitting you at speed if you stood in front of it?
Old 26-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Starlit

Reela, I am so glad to see this thread warning against automatic writing. I tried it once, I read about it in a book about angels, the author was recommending it as a wonderful way to connect with loved ones.

Well I certainly connected with something as the pen took off straight away. Suffice to say things got creepy and I stopped. I burnt the writing and that was the end of it. I wrote a letter to the author of the book saying I thought it was irresponsible of her to recommend automatic writing as it could have a very bad effect on someone who was a bit unbalanced but naturally I did not receive a reply.
Old 27-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Reela

Thank you so much for the support starlit. I though it needed saying since this stuff is real and quite dangerous.