Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Larissa

Identifying painful symptoms - help please

Hello,
I've been experiencing almost unbearable headaches past thirteen months, daily, with such strong cranial pressure just behind the eyes, in the middle of forehead it became impossible for me to work or study...
It happened out of the blue, literally overnight.
Tons of medical scans proved only one thing - there's absolutely nothing wrong with me, physically.
My overall psychical state deteriorated, with severe depression.
In last three months, my vision started to change - I see blurry, I keep seeing strange golden color around various objects, I see black pulsating spots in the sky and most irritating is that I keep seeing microscopic silver moving/pulsating particles in the air around me. [eye doctor also says vision is fine]
I've just turned 21 and I'm already in great emotional distress from all this, because I can't help it or somehow make it stop.

Could someone here possibly explain, or at least try to point me in right direction what is going on with me?

P.S I've never practiced any form of yoga or anything that should encourage awakening of kundalini, or another spiritual exercise, as I said, it happened shockingly fast and for me, seemingly without a reason.
I'd be very grateful for any help.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Medium_Laura

Hmm that's really hard to say. Have you tried any other meditation such as grounding? Seeing energy is normal, I see it too. The swirls and dots. I get headaches when I don't ground enough and have too much energy in my body from other people.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
NiteOwl

Just as Laura said, I experience head aches for the same reasons.

I've also gotten pains when beings come in to my space, but that's usually after I've forgotten to beef up my protection.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa
Hello,
I've been experiencing almost unbearable headaches past thirteen months, daily, with such strong cranial pressure just behind the eyes, in the middle of forehead it became impossible for me to work or study...
It happened out of the blue, literally overnight.
Tons of medical scans proved only one thing - there's absolutely nothing wrong with me, physically.
My overall psychical state deteriorated, with severe depression.
In last three months, my vision started to change - I see blurry, I keep seeing strange golden color around various objects, I see black pulsating spots in the sky and most irritating is that I keep seeing microscopic silver moving/pulsating particles in the air around me. [eye doctor also says vision is fine]
I've just turned 21 and I'm already in great emotional distress from all this, because I can't help it or somehow make it stop.

I don't get headaches, but I see both those dark shadow type things and the little white swimmers, and I don't attribute anything 'paranormal' to them. Just normal eyeball functions.

Quote:
Could someone here possibly explain, or at least try to point me in right direction what is going on with me?

P.S I've never practiced any form of yoga or anything that should encourage awakening of kundalini, or another spiritual exercise, as I said, it happened shockingly fast and for me, seemingly without a reason.
I'd be very grateful for any help.

Sorry, but I can't explain any of it.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Sharnie

well such can be symptoms of a rudely awakened awareness you are not ready for, but to truly balance those out to see if it helped any you would need to do some grounded things like exercise, yoga, earthly appreciation, practice some gratefulness and prayer in general; the answers may then come (or the symptoms lessen) therein; pain over the third eye can certainly indicate some maladjusted development, to which you could try to answer by doing some esoteric studies, and learning in general; sometimes learning some really nice grounded techniques like massage and adding in some reiki healing to boost things along can be very beneficial. you can pursue such as hobbies, and develop nicely in a more natural and slower way, and having some pets around you or seeking pursuits helping others or animals definitely will open you up and lessen any discomfort, as whenever we occupy our minds and bodies with studies or helping others, we are natrually consumed in energetic and positive ways which is so powerful and good that it cures pretty much anything you can think of (even illness.) it changes our personas in undefinable ways and the resultant benefits are soon seen in a sense of peacefulness and definite satisfaction that only come from the soul. auras are generally not something automatically seen rather something that comes later on, so if such is happening prematurely i can imagine discomfort would be the result. normally a person would only choose to actively seek an aura rather than automatically. you may be very interested in others feelings and motives which makes you more open to such. if i were you (or advising you) i would say direct your energies into good, and earthly help and pray for guidance on the matter; and perhaps do some early meditation class or two (there are some really great ones on the net) and learn to relax. and i know this sounds totally weird but dark sunglasses may help.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Aquarian

Well that's your Third Eye. What you're getting is a physical reaction to something in your aura, either a block or something nastier.

Doctors can't help you. You need a healer, and a good one at that.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:05 AM
mattie

Seeing Energy

You’re seeing energy. I see several types of energy.

It sounds like the microscopic silver moving/pulsating particles in the air are what I call the little sparkles. Many others have seen these too. They are clear to silver little squiggly sparkles that are very pretty. At times they can fill the air w/ what seems like millions of them. There squiggly little sparkles are completely different than the floaters that are a normal part of the eye. I’ve had the floaters since I was a kid.

Medium Laura is right about grounding being valuable. You could be getting headaches as your energies are blocked. Grounding can help balance these.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
mattie

Taking Charge Of Energy Environment (All Surrounding Energies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteOwl
...I've also gotten pains when beings come in to my space, but that's usually after I've forgotten to beef up my protection.

You can easily deal w/ any unwanted energies. You can tell them to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 PM
sunwolf411

I agree with everyone's advice to you. The only thing I have to add is that you may be suffering migraine headashes, I do, and my symptoms are similar. Besides controlling your energy, you might see a doctor. There is nothing wrong with taking medication if you need it.