Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Is anyone your TF or SM at high enough vibration ?

Hi

Correct me if i'm wrong but I have a feeling that after a major spiritual awakening and a good vibrational work, every opposite sex person you meet is the perfect reflection of your current mood, desires and dreams.

Ok maybe the first one with which it happened make you think it's the One, your TF ... ect

Sure I still get sign and synchros from the first one but what if all of this were just artifacts of my mind that get through some brutal mental awakening ?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by klandestin
Hi

Correct me if i'm wrong but I have a feeling that after a major spiritual awakening and a good vibrational work, every opposite sex person you meet is the perfect reflection of your current mood, desires and dreams.

Ok maybe the first one with which it happened make you think it's the One, your TF ... ect

Sure I still get sign and synchros from the first one but what if all of this were just artifacts of my mind that get through some brutal mental awakening ?

I don't think there needs to be a correction or a wrong or right. Many explore the concepts and theories and personal theories at an attempt to descrbe the why and how and inner intricate details of these experiences with others. I personally see it as all energy and all energy is made up of frequency. all sound and colour has it's own frequency so that being said, the closest bond would feel the same frequency and differing frequency would bond via bringing in it's difference that helps grow and expand.

be like having countries all over this world of all one race only and they could not mix or blend with other races. If it were that way, there would be less growth, expansion, awareness and learning. so yes all people have something we can share together to expand with. There is a richer appreciation in that.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Ascender

I'm not sure I fully understand the question? Are you asking if after awakening and a vibration increase, that every opposite sex person you meet is somehow on the same vibration as you? Are you saying that you think after your vibration increases that every person is "perfect match" for you?
In that case, based on my experience, that answer would be no. You still live in a world with 7 billion other souls, all of who are on a different level, and if you go out in public, you still meet a wide range of individuals. You're still on Earth, and this is still a learning experience.