Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation I believe he is my twin flame..

There was a man who i spoke to for like two weeks only. I’ve had a crush on this man for a while and everytime we made eye contact, it felt amazing like i would never want to stop looking at him. So we started speaking, and i felt like we did have this connection because we complimented each other a lot like i was very emotional and he was like not unemotional but would suppress them a lot. We got a long very well however, he was in love with somebody else and was always thinking about her which also left me confused too because he would ask me questions like do you think we have a connection or i feel like we are very similar. I just always wanted to be by his side and help him. Like i felt so much love for this man, i just wanted him to know that i would always be there. But he just couldnt stop thinking about her and he told me that we should stop talking because he thought that i would get emotionally attcached to him and he would never be able give me what i wanted and he believed it was best we stopped talking. Honestly it just felt a bit ****** but i also felt like it was a good thing because he can work on himself and i can work on myself. I just feel like theres an unfinished story to this. If that makes any sense. I was also having my doubts like what if he turns out to be bad like my exs and it would terrify me. So in a sense, this separation or whatever it is will help me work on myself. Another strange thing is when we were in contact, he had a loss of apetite and then i also had this loss of apetite, it’s strange because when he left my apetite came back. We also got ill around the same time. It was so strange to me. I just have a strong feeling he will come back and i know we will cross paths again.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingsoull97
There was a man who i spoke to for like two weeks only. I’ve had a crush on this man for a while and everytime we made eye contact, it felt amazing like i would never want to stop looking at him. So we started speaking, and i felt like we did have this connection because we complimented each other a lot like i was very emotional and he was like not unemotional but would suppress them a lot. We got a long very well however, he was in love with somebody else and was always thinking about her which also left me confused too because he would ask me questions like do you think we have a connection or i feel like we are very similar. I just always wanted to be by his side and help him. Like i felt so much love for this man, i just wanted him to know that i would always be there. But he just couldnt stop thinking about her and he told me that we should stop talking because he thought that i would get emotionally attcached to him and he would never be able give me what i wanted and he believed it was best we stopped talking. Honestly it just felt a bit ****** but i also felt like it was a good thing because he can work on himself and i can work on myself. I just feel like theres an unfinished story to this. If that makes any sense. I was also having my doubts like what if he turns out to be bad like my exs and it would terrify me. So in a sense, this separation or whatever it is will help me work on myself. Another strange thing is when we were in contact, he had a loss of apetite and then i also had this loss of apetite, it’s strange because when he left my apetite came back. We also got ill around the same time. It was so strange to me. I just have a strong feeling he will come back and i know we will cross paths again.

The emboldened bit... Not unusual for men. With exceptions obviously men aren't in contact with their emotions - conditioning has suppressed them rather than themselves trying to suppress them though some might.

Being part of a triangle isn't fun. There'll always be anguish and ultimately most in the trio lose out - his current lover when she finds out: will be distraught at the very least. It may cost her trust of men in future, impede new relationships; maybe not - depends on how long they've been together. Then you - would you be able to trust him enough to love, that there'd be no lurking fear the same could happen to you?

And him? Whether he's suppressing or avoiding his emotions and again depending on how long his current arrangement has been going - how well will he cope with ditching his lover for you? No use relying on words, assurances and that. He may, himself, be torn deeper down. It does depend a bit on whether it's suppression or avoidance whether he can understand his emotions at all and keep control of them.

It's time ago now but I've been involved in a triangle. The guy was certain I was the one. We seemed to get on brilliantly well but come the crunch he was soon pulled back to his ex-. I deliberately avoided him thereafter so I never found out if she accepted him back. He apologised more from guilt I guess. The prospect of him returning my way never cropped up. I got over the upset fairly quickly because at the time there was so much to do what with going freelance. I was probably more angry (at myself) over it.

Bests to you with this but don't raise your hopes too high. He sounds a little torn now.

Old 28-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

I honestly believe the woman he loves wasn’t right for him because from this attachment he had with her, actually made him into a very insecure man. For me love is something that helps you grow into a positive and better you but this was the opposite case for him. He was no longer in contact with her and was just basically stuck on her.