Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account
All spiritual heart catalysts do is show us a glimpse of our true selves and give us a bit of direction.

The rest is up to us.

Haha...

Spiritual awakening is a bit like the donkey chasing a carrott...

I'm never quite sure if I am the donkey still chasing the carrot or not LOL....

I do feel more alot more love though.

I suppose love is probably more delicious then a carrott stick.

Ok... eventually I just started taking in the scenery and stopped looking to get the carrot.

The carrot is kind of like a TF...

You think it's all you want until you give up and notice the rest of the beautiful world!!
Then the carrot becomes part of the strange scenery and it's all good.

Hahaha
Old 22-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
All spiritual heart catalysts do is show us a glimpse of our true selves and give us a bit of direction.

The rest is up to us.

Haha...

Ok... eventually I just started taking in the scenery and stopped looking to get the carrot.

You think it's all you want until you give up and notice the rest of the beautiful world!!

Hahaha

This is honestly one of the best explanations of the spiritual awakening and TF dynamic I've ever read.

Anyway, all relationships have meaning in and of themselves. I don't think one relationship necessarily prepares you for the next, but I do think one can help you grow, which puts you in the path of the next element of your growth.

My TF taught me a lot. He helped me figure out how to become a better me. But, while I was with my TF, I also had other experiences that were meaningful and helped me on different levels. And after I left my TF physically, I married someone else. I wouldn't say being with my TF helped me do that though except to the extent that I realized running was dumb of me and that I needed to accept someone because all I ever did was push my TF away.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

The rest is up to us.

Haha...

Hahaha

Lol, I really enjoyed this post also, especially the statement about catalysts...way to sum that one up in one line hahaha...but so true!

I love my 2 catalysts dearly, dearly. Amazing people!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 23-02-2018 at 05:59 AM.