Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up Keep seeing signs

Hi so I am currently separated from my twin flame and I have finally come up with the courage to let her go as I want her to be happy and I need to get on with my life but since then I keep seeing a certain number everywhere and hearing songs. Then I went on a website which said email yourself with a specific sign special to the two of you and ask for it if she is my true twin flame I have now seen this sign several times since which is very random. Is there any meaning behind this? Should I contact her ? I want to let her go and figure herself out ? It’s confusing me
Old 21-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny2790
Hi so I am currently separated from my twin flame and I have finally come up with the courage to let her go as I want her to be happy and I need to get on with my life but since then I keep seeing a certain number everywhere and hearing songs. Then I went on a website which said email yourself with a specific sign special to the two of you and ask for it if she is my true twin flame I have now seen this sign several times since which is very random. Is there any meaning behind this? Should I contact her ? I want to let her go and figure herself out ? It’s confusing me

I can only speak from my own (extensive) experience with signs. At least in my own experience they don’t really mean anything more than to let you know that you are connected to your person. I’ve literally seen the heavens move with my own eyes and... it didn’t mean anything. Or at least it wasn’t connected to my twin at all as I used to believe from the height of my deep love and connection to him.

Learn to live with the constant signs as they will likely plague/bless you for the rest of your life no matter which path you take. The part about plaguing or blessing you will vastly depend on your state of mind when each sign shows up.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Newbie ;)

So I don’t contact her I just leave her and let the universe do it’s thing ?
Old 23-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
So I don’t contact her I just leave her and let the universe do it’s thing ?

What is it you want to do, Danny?

IMO, I think it's so easy to convince ourselves we're seeing these signs and 'messages' as an excuse or reason to initiate contact with someone we're attached to.

We often tell ourselves we're going separate ways with another, yet really deep inside we're lying to ourselves as we haven't reached the point of complete acceptance and the slightest sign or synchronicity appears and we tell ourselves it must be something telling you to get back in touch with them.

Do as you must, but whatever you do won't make a difference as you're being steered towards your path, whether that's enduring 'mistakes', 'wrong decisions' etc - it all ultimately leads you to where you need to be.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I have just been making things worse for myself I just really want to contact her but I think it’s best to let her go now
Old 23-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

IMHO, it sounds to me like you're very confused and still reeling over the loss of your supposed "twin flame."

Let's get real here. You were so adamant in your decision that you didn't want to see her, that she wasn't treating you well, and that you should let her go. First and foremost, is that how you really felt or were you just taking the advice of the other posters on the forum?

Listen, I by no means mean to sound harsh here. These forums are both a blessing and a curse. We seek advice, sure, but a lot of times we just try to seek a different voice than what our intuition is telling us. What happened to your intuition Danny2790? What is your inner voice telling you? Confusion just means that you've veered off your inner path slightly and that now is the time for you to do the work to get back on what you're heart and soul are telling you.

Trust me, signs are confusing. I have a couple of specific songs related to my soulmate and often see a lot of repetitive number sequences. Let's all be honest here, though. How much thought would we all give 1111 if the number hasn't been jammed down our throats by the Twin Flame community? That goes for all signs. Would that song have meant something to you a year ago or would it have been just another song on the radio?

I completely agree with OEN34. I don't doubt the significance of signs, but I feel that we often look too far into them. Like, "I saw 1111, that must mean something about my twin! It must mean that we're meant to be together!" Ok, or maybe the clock just happened to turn 11:11 while you were looking at it .

We're all guilty of the same thing, so I'm not joshing you or trying to bring you down. But really, how much time have you really given yourself to sort your feelings out? Has it even been a month since you posted your last question?

Trust me, time can seem like an eternity in these types of connections! I'm sure you miss your twin flame very dearly. But, in reality, spiritual connections can often be very slow to manifest. The Universe presents things to us when the timing is right and when we are ready to accept.

Have you ever thought that maybe the "signs" that you are seeing are confirmations from the Universe that "Yes, what you had is real, it's still there and will always be there"? Perhaps, the Universe is trying to provide you with some comfort by telling you that you are doing the right thing for yourself and that you are moving in the right direction. Instead of looking for a deeper meaning, why not just see a sign or hear the song, just smile, and tell the Universe "thank you." After all, as long as you are being true to yourself and working in conjunction with the Universe, as opposed to against it, everything you want will manifest.

Old 23-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah your probably right I was doing really well and then all off a sudden all these signs start appearing just reminding me off her and how much I miss her
Old 23-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
What is it you want to do, Danny?

IMO, I think it's so easy to convince ourselves we're seeing these signs and 'messages' as an excuse or reason to initiate contact with someone we're attached to.

We often tell ourselves we're going separate ways with another, yet really deep inside we're lying to ourselves as we haven't reached the point of complete acceptance and the slightest sign or synchronicity appears and we tell ourselves it must be something telling you to get back in touch with them.

Do as you must, but whatever you do won't make a difference as you're being steered towards your path, whether that's enduring 'mistakes', 'wrong decisions' etc - it all ultimately leads you to where you need to be.

Tend to agree. There's a terrific expectation-bias when looking for signs. After all, signs are just signifiers/codings for concepts but if someone's determined to find them they will.