Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 06-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Master
I'm sure he is up to some pretty cool shenanigans somewhere in the universe.. thanks for this awesome website and the connections and knowledge and wisdom we've gained here
Old 09-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

All your words are just beautiful, says so much to, what I great place to be, I have only recently joined but I hope it's ok for me to say I'm sure Matt would be very proud, is very proud, so sorry for yor loss x
Old 04-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Memories

Dear Son It is so comforting to know that you have helped so many souls with your site. Somedays I laugh with you other days I cry it has not been easy loosing you. When we meet again I will be at peace Bless you Matt.xxxx
Mum
Old 20-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator
My kindest thoughts Agatestone.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Thinking of you dear Matt, this forum has been a lifeline for me over the years since I joined in 2007, and I will be eternally grateful for it. I'm sure you're in a much better place. Also thinking of you Agatestone and all Matt's loved ones.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Agatestone, I read through your beautiful posts to your son last night. I am posting this poem for you...in memory of your son, Matt.

[i carry your heart with me(i carry it in)]
BY E. E. CUMMINGS

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
Old 25-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Seeker

its not how we die that is important, but how we live, Matt has left his mark here for us all to share, a beautiful gift that never stops giving
thanks for giving us all this opportunity share grow and develop

never STOP loving xxxxAxxxx
Old 30-07-2016, 02:40 AM
Ascender
Matt

Too bad I wasn't around when you were. I would have loved to have known a loving, caring person like yourself. Be well. BE happy!! -- Geoff
Old 28-08-2016, 05:21 AM
Experiencer

Agatestone, annonafox....As a very new member, I never knew your loved one, but this tribute brought more than a few tears to my eye. I'd say some nice words of condolence but I've never really been good at that. I can try to relate though, to explain why I mourn with you.

My soulmate is like my only human friend. We share every value and interest that matters, but are opposites in all the right way; together we are greater than the sum of our parts. Nightmares of losing him haunt me every other week. Nightmares of losing everyone haunt me....

And while I have nor intend no children of my own, I lost my older brother to his own hand 6 years ago. My own grief was nothing compared to watching our mother mourn her baby boy. She and I have always had a tense relationship, bordering on abusive, but I love my momma and wish her only peace. It pains me that we don't get along....

The "death" of even the littlest creature hurts my heart. Dogs, cats, snakes, mice, slugs, worms, silvervish, baby plants....Losing someone I personally know is agony. I know there is no death nor birth, only life, but I guess I grieve the suffering such transitions may result in.

When someone cruelly salts a slug, I mourn not its soul leaving its body, but the excruciating burning pain of dessication. Likewise, I have total faith that Matt is just fine and always with you, but I offer my condolences for any pain he suffered. And of course it hurts that he's too corporeal for y'all to hug for awhile. :/
Old 14-09-2016, 03:13 AM
Pathfinder
Agatestone... I just read every message on the 19 pages of this thread... when I read the ones that you wrote, I was hit with an overwhelming feeling of love and loyalty. I was finding it hard to breathe at times... Please know that people you have never met, are sending love and light your way. Keep the faith....