Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
Breeched Chakras

Over the past year or so, I have gone to see quite a few psychics, clairvoyants etc they take one look at me and they all say exactly the same thing - I'm a spiritual 'breech baby'...born totally 'upside down' in the spiritual sense.

They noticed, the crown of my head was bright red, whilst the base of my spine was glowing white. My solar plexus chakra is where my throat chakra should be...and vice versa...and the only centre that is open and where it should be, is my heart, because that's always in the same position, either chakra-upright or chakra-inverted.

This makes a lot of sense to me...it explains a lot of what is (and has been) going on with me my whole life.

They said that a chakra breech is very rare and I basically need to keep myself always and constantly grounded, or suffer symptoms of anxiety and psychosis...yeah, tell me about it. lol

So, has anybody heard about this one before, or am I a special case?
Old 05-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Sounds alot like bull **** to me. A good old fashion hopes up.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leebird2016
Sounds alot like bull **** to me. A good old fashion hopes up.
Funny thing, they all say the same thing (five of them) and I've felt stuff that totally doesn't make sense on the level of my chakras...I'm also a tantric yogi and know pretty much all there is to know about the whole system...and I also know a lot of people who would understand me in the spiritual sense would sorta go 'that sounds about right'....I'm going to see if there's anything I can find online about it.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Master
Nope, nothing online about it.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I've felt stuff that totally doesn't make sense on the level of my chakras...
For example, often when I do a Third-Eye meditation, I'll get incredibly randy, or when I'm involved in the act of coitus, I'll astrally project.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Over the past year or so, I have gone to see quite a few psychics, clairvoyants etc they take one look at me and they all say exactly the same thing - I'm a spiritual 'breech baby'...born totally 'upside down' in the spiritual sense.

They noticed, the crown of my head was bright red, whilst the base of my spine was glowing white. My solar plexus chakra is where my throat chakra should be...and vice versa...and the only centre that is open and where it should be, is my heart, because that's always in the same position, either chakra-upright or chakra-inverted.

This makes a lot of sense to me...it explains a lot of what is (and has been) going on with me my whole life.

They said that a chakra breech is very rare and I basically need to keep myself always and constantly grounded, or suffer symptoms of anxiety and psychosis...yeah, tell me about it. lol

Hi Shevani Devi.

I dare say it's a most unusual situation with chakras and I haven't even heard one word mentioning they can be reversed like that. I know chakras can change colour but you're talking about their functions.

After I read your thread, I had a short convo with my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). He said there's a solution which is simple and easy to do. It's called the Golden Sun meditation and ideally should be done every day for best results. If you choose to do this exercise, begin slowly and carefully to test how your energy will respond.

Here is the exercise. During a meditation, focus on your heart chakra and imagine a golden sun surrounding it. If you sense that, play with it a bit. Expand it to fill your chest. Make it small then big again. Do that as often as you wish. Be in this meditation for as long as you want.

That is all there is to it. Simple and easy.

I consider the heart chakra to be a 'control' (for lack of a better word) over all the other chakras. My PSG said the Golden Sun's energy extends to the other chakras and gives them that energy. In turn, the chakras use it on themselves for healing purposes. He also said the intelligences in the chakras will go to where they're supposed to be. How soon that happens depends if you want to do the meditation and how often.

For example, if you meditated every day for 30 minutes, you should notice that your chakras have begun functioning the way they're expected to. As an example, the third eye should function as it's supposed to in about six months.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:

I don't think this is possible.You wouldn't be able to function as a human with a chakra system like that.
The energy frequency of the lower are very different the the higher....the energy used for digestion(3rd) and sexual funtions(2nd) would not be able to deal with sight, hearing and speech (5th /6th)and vice versa.
If you were born this way then you would have developed normally and there would be no difference in the chakras just the colours would be different.

I think what has happened here is the first psychic saw strange colours(something you were going through at that time).This thought stayed in your head and so it was/is your energy system as a "thought".....the second psychic saw this thought and said it to you and the same thing happened with the third,fourth and fifth psychic.
Psychics can be wrong just as much as being right and they can put you years off course so its a chance your taking by listening and believing "other peoples" perception of "You".

I learned this information after being told the same stuff by 2 different psychics which turned out to be untrue......I admit I did learn from the psychics but not what they told me ,I learned how they work,they do see images and get signs but it can get very mixed up when they try to bring it into reality and this can send you down a wrong road......
Trust yourself is my advice
Old 05-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I don't think this is possible.You wouldn't be able to function as a human with a chakra system like that.
The energy frequency of the lower are very different the the higher....the energy used for digestion(3rd) and sexual funtions(2nd) would not be able to deal with sight, hearing and speech (5th /6th)and vice versa.
If you were born this way then you would have developed normally and there would be no difference in the chakras just the colours would be different.

I think what has happened here is the first psychic saw strange colours(something you were going through at that time).This thought stayed in your head and so it was/is your energy system as a "thought".....the second psychic saw this thought and said it to you and the same thing happened with the third,fourth and fifth psychic.
Psychics can be wrong just as much as being right and they can put you years off course so its a chance your taking by listening and believing "other peoples" perception of "You".

I learned this information after being told the same stuff by 2 different psychics which turned out to be untrue......I admit I did learn from the psychics but not what they told me ,I learned how they work,they do see images and get signs but it can get very mixed up when they try to bring it into reality and this can send you down a wrong road......
Trust yourself is my advice
This makes sense.

I've also been chatting with my own PSG who agrees that the chakras themselves cannot be reversed, but seeing as how psychics see things in terms of colour and vibration, that can be reversed in the chakra system and it would also correspond with my own kundalini ascension through the pingala nadi (fire nadi) which would thus create a red Sahasrara, a white Muladhara (the base of Kundalini) and throw the vibrations and colours of all my chakras way out of whack.

Thank you also to Chrysalis...I shall do that meditation, seeing as I am in my heart most of the time, so that's the only chakra which appears 'normal'.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
This makes sense.

I've also been chatting with my own PSG who agrees that the chakras themselves cannot be reversed, but seeing as how psychics see things in terms of colour and frequency, that can be reversed in the chakra system and it would also correspond with my own kundalini ascension through the pingala nadi (fire nadi) which would thus create a red Sahasrara, a white Muladhara (the base of Kundalini) and throw the vibrations and colours of all my chakras way out of whack.

Thank you also to Chrysalis...I shall do that meditation, seeing as I am in my heart most of the time, so that's the only chakra which appears 'normal'.

Yes I agree,Kundalini can do crazy stuff to your Energy system so unusual stuff is quiet normal.
In my view the heart is the most important chakra.This is true in the physical as the body can survive with out the other organs for a time but once the physical heart stops beating then thats the end of the ride here.
there is lots written about kundalini and its journey up but I believe that once you have Kundalini flowing from the heart,then that is how we are meant to live as humans and not trying to get out of here by going through the Sahasrara.If your heart is open dont worry about the rest,the heart will take care of everything else from the Energitic to the Physical
Old 07-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder

Damn people, don't you understand that it doesn't matter where the chakras are located? Can you locate the mind inside the brain? The mind is timeless and and it's not located somewhere.

There are advanced spiritually people who remove their entire chakra system and kundalini system. Yes, it's possible. In such a situations, all the chakras get transformed into one great chakra which looks like a small sun and performs the functions of every chakra.

Again, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE CHAKRAS ARE LOCATED.