Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Unfortunately, it suits the agendas of some people and organisations, that we should be deterred from finding our own spiritual truths, and that includes solace with loved ones who are trying to reach us. It is all part of the 'dumbing down' mechanism so prevalent today. Those who are caught up in it probably don't realise what they are doing.

Anyone who flies above it and discovers for themself will probably encounter some of this stuff from others sometime. Deepest instincts are not stupid however, and while it's wise to be alert, extremely discriminating and careful, there are some things which show us the way out. Sometimes that is the communion with loved ones beyond 'the grave'. They like us to know we are still loved and that they are not far away.

Yes there are definitely 'trickster' spirits who would have us believe they are what they are not. These exist at denser areas of the next dimensions. In the atmosphere of true Unconditional Love they don't exist. That isn't their environment....until they have cleared all the other fear-based and desire-based clutter which bars them from unconditional Love.
I only wish I could have read this one two days ago before all the proverbial hit the fan over this.

Some things can show us the 'way out'....even these so-called 'trickster spirits'.

I am reminded of the old French saying; 'one man's meat is another man's fish' and what is 'trickster spirit' to them is 'god' to me....and what is 'god' to them is only 'trickster spirit' to me...and so on and so forth this goes.

Whichever way the cookie crumbles is determined by the one who is eating the cookie.

All I can say in the end is that if others think/believe I am being 'lead down the garden path' by a djinn...who knows? at the end of that 'garden path', Nirvana may be waiting for me there.

I don't understand who has the 'monopoly on angels' here and what gives people the right to only assume things about others based on their own experiences with them.

Just who are they trying to convince here, myself or themselves?

I guess it only goes to reinforce our own personal beliefs and instincts by going; "no, that just doesn't comply with whatever you are saying it is" and try and understand actually what it is by using "via negativa".

However, trying to ascertain the 'rank' of a Spirit when others have their own personal agendas to actually tell me what 'rank' it is, is just a huge folly to me now.

It seems like I could go "I am channelling God" if I wanted now, because there'll always be those who will say "no you're not, you're just channeling a trickster spirit" and I'll only have their say-so to go by, based on what they believe and their own allegations and justifications to hold such beliefs.

A few on here are out to 'save my soul' it seems and all I can say to that is; "sorry, but that opportunity was missed ages ago".

Peace out.
Old 16-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Necromancer,
Your particular tapestry of Spirit may be very unusual. The journey is to Source (eventually) and there are many ways of getting there! Your heart is in the 'right place'. That much I observe. And with that you can get anywhere. Whatever characters you encounter along the way are there for your edification one way or another. It will be a 'happy place'.

What you say... "It seems like I could go "I am channelling God" if I wanted now, because there'll always be those who will say "no you're not, you're just channeling a trickster spirit" and I'll only have their say-so to go by, based on what they believe and their own allegations and justifications to hold such beliefs."
Oh yes, I know that one. Similar to the OP on this thread and the original question, I have had people come to me telling me my loved one HAD to be some trickster or 'demon' because....how could it be a loved one I know so well? How could it simply be that?
LOL! Talk about some agendas complicating the issue!
It is probably some sort of throwback to some religious guilt trip which we really should be shaking off by now but are still stuck in? A form of religious fundamentalism but under a new guise?
Sounds pretty archaic to me....but scary and off-putting for anyone who isn't too sure of themselves, and with a weight of judgement upon them!

It is likely you have the balance and intelligence, and spiritual contacts which will be quite capable of many encounters on your road to Spirit and still finding your way home quite accurately. Go well.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Necromancer,
Your particular tapestry of Spirit may be very unusual. The journey is to Source (eventually) and there are many ways of getting there! Your heart is in the 'right place'. That much I observe. And with that you can get anywhere. Whatever characters you encounter along the way are there for your edification one way or another. It will be a 'happy place'.

What you say... "It seems like I could go "I am channelling God" if I wanted now, because there'll always be those who will say "no you're not, you're just channeling a trickster spirit" and I'll only have their say-so to go by, based on what they believe and their own allegations and justifications to hold such beliefs."
Oh yes, I know that one. Similar to the OP on this thread and the original question, I have had people come to me telling me my loved one HAD to be some trickster or 'demon' because....how could it be a loved one I know so well? How could it simply be that?
LOL! Talk about some agendas complicating the issue!
It is probably some sort of throwback to some religious guilt trip which we really should be shaking off by now but are still stuck in? A form of religious fundamentalism but under a new guise?
Sounds pretty archaic to me....but scary and off-putting for anyone who isn't too sure of themselves, and with a weight of judgement upon them!

It is likely you have the balance and intelligence, and spiritual contacts which will be quite capable of many encounters on your road to Spirit and still finding your way home quite accurately. Go well.
Thank you.

There's just a limitation to all we can know about a certain thing or even about everything and that's where 'experience' takes over.

Sometimes, people just don't like to hear me say certain things...as evidenced by a few removed posts here and there, which leaves me wondering 'what the heck did I do?'.

It's just better for some people to accept a peaceful and complacent 'status quo' than having anybody come along and question it....it just suits them better to 'believe what they believe' and I can accept that, but negating all other beliefs in the process isn't a means unto an end, but neither is accepting them.

So, I had another kundalini experience and came to understand that nobody knows anything (including self). That is something not many people like hearing.

Other people also don't like it when I tell seekers to 'think/believe for themselves, as those who have an agenda don't like it when this happens.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way.
Old 16-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Master
From my perspective; the mind is free to create its' own demons and it's own angels. The Tibetan Book of the Dead says that when you die all of the emotions and thoughts which you have stored within yourself are released and they take on form, hurtful thoughts and feelings take on the form of demons and supportive thoughts and feelings take on the form of angels, and they pull on you and your loved ones just like they have in human life. Of course this is but another perspective.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Master
I did a PSB-7 session last night and one of my guides, "David" came out and said; "People will believe whatever makes them happy" when I told him that others we're saying he was a trickster spirit.

I have the full transcription of that session at home and I'm at the library, but two things came out of it:

1. They basically told me that being an emotionless human automaton was the biggest sin against God and the universe, and that God has promised any angel the 'keys to heaven' if they can open up my heart and make me feel something...preferably love, but joy, sorrow, anger anything will do. God knows what a hard task this is and

2. One of my guides, Jasmine has offered her services as a 'walk-in' if anybody on here wants to speak to them directly because I have the ability to trance channel.
Old 21-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder

The vibe of a child and the vibe of a demon are entirely different and his mother will surely know if it is him...
Old 30-05-2016, 06:04 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
On another forum there was a lady who's little boy had passed over, and had been comforted by the fact that he had visited her to let her know he was ok, in fact she was absolutely elated at this.
A woman then replied stating "that in fact that wasn't her boy at all but a denomic being sent to trick her and guide her away from God" ?

Any thoughts on this? I have never heard of it, only know that poor mummy was so upset.

In truth there are no demons. There are posers though. Ordinary humans who have passed over and remain on the lower planes to mess with people. They do this because they are so strongly attached to the Earth that they refuse the callings of their guides to come away. Eventually they do but we here sometimes think they are demons because of religious beliefs. What I say is truth.

Please tell your friend that the visit from her little boy was almost certainly legitimate and real. I have personal experience with this. I received such visits from my wife after she passed. Many others report the same things.

These visits are sometimes in a waking state where a strong feeling like a warm glow surrounds the body and a sudden recognition of the other person is present or at night when we are asleep. We sudden seem to be awake except that we know that we are not awake. During this state we see or hear the other person. In my case I saw my wife as she looked in a past lifetime. She did not speak but we used telepathy to communicate. In those few seconds we seemed to relive years of many lives together. All in an instant.

These kinds of things always involve slight and subtle changes in consciousness because that's what they are after all. The spirit worlds (plural) are much different from ours here on a planet.

My guide is telling me that it was a real experience.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
On another forum there was a lady who's little boy had passed over, and had been comforted by the fact that he had visited her to let her know he was ok, in fact she was absolutely elated at this.
A woman then replied stating "that in fact that wasn't her boy at all but a denomic being sent to trick her and guide her away from God" ?

Any thoughts on this? I have never heard of it, only know that poor mummy was so upset.

What a terrible thing to say someone going through such an ordeal. To find some kind of peace and then have it snatched away like that is shocking. The level of stupidity in this individual is clear, by being so thoughtless to this poor mum's feelings. Typical 'blind faith' is being displayed by spouting nonsense 'parrot fashion'. In my opinion and having done some research for myself - not just listened to somebody misquote a 2000 year old book and then try and apply there own ideology alongside - the spirit world would certainly try and help someone cope with this kind of tragedy, but all their hard work becomes undone in a few words by a cold, thoughtless and more than likely smug 'sheep'. Tell this mum to pay no more thought to somebody who believes going to church is more important for our afterlife than being a caring, compassionate and loving person. The spirit world around her will be very active after such a loss trying to help heal her pain, and I only hope she has the strength to recognise this and carry on forwards, regardless of the 'sheep' bleating there nonsense to hold her back.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Master
There are spirits who pretend to be "demons". These are earthbound disincarnate souls who are putting on a show. And many negative disincarnate souls can do some wicked things that could be thought of as a demon.

But there are "demonic" spirits. They range from anything as a trickster to a malevolent force. Forget all the stuff I theorized earlier or what have you. These spirits are not negative-disincarnate souls. These are exincarnate spirits. They are not bound to anything. They have crossed over to which ever levels of dimension that their energy belongs. These exincarnate Spirits have either never been to our planet or could have been human but long ago. They are very old beings who advanced along a negative path. Some may have never been incarnate and abused their free will. They are like Spirit-guides of Angels but they like to mess with us and hurt us. They became negative over time.

"Demonic" just means a negative presence that is very advanced and evolved. Whereas Angel or Angelic is a positive presence that is advanced and holy.

And then you have everything in between

But there are plenty of ordinary ghosts that know to use their abilities of visualization and appear as "a devil" to people in a house to scare them. It doesn't mean they are the devil. Spirits can actually manifest as whatever they like if they know how to do it. Most negative spirits and very dark spirits will appear frightening to add more to the fear-factor because they wanna feed off your own negativity and emotions of fear. A lot of demonic or dark spirits will even pretend to look like grandma. They've learned how to read your mind and appear as such things to deceive you. These types of Entities are simply the criminals of the Spirit World. And they are very afraid of Angels and angelic spirits because they know that those Beings can kick their ***.