Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Guide
Question What's the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children?

I sometimes have difficulties understanding the differences between the two and I'd like it if someone could elaborate a bit for me. I'm a very sensitive and caring person so I'm not sure if I would be an Indigo or a Crystal Child.

Answer this thread when you'd like too.

Thank you!!
Old 26-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view we are all quite unique with a number of desires and expectations for a given life expression.

The common distinctions we use for catigories of love incarnate, which we are, can be hard to identify. You most likely have the qualities of both the Indigo and a Crystal Child.

A sensitive caring person is a power to be reconded with, plain and simple.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view we are all quite unique with a number of desires and expectations for a given life expression.

The common distinctions we use for catigories of love incarnate, which we are, can be hard to identify. You most likely have the qualities of both the Indigo and a Crystal Child.

A sensitive caring person is a power to be reconded with, plain and simple.

John

Thank you for responding to my thread.

I appreciate it a lot.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I sometimes have difficulties understanding the differences between the two and I'd like it if someone could elaborate a bit for me. I'm a very sensitive and caring person so I'm not sure if I would be an Indigo or a Crystal Child.

Answer this thread when you'd like too.

Thank you!!

These are currently in fashion labels which until the last few years have never been used to describe humans.

Ultimately it is the ego which wishes to define itself.
Transcending the ego is the general goal of evolving consciousness.

So I offer as you attempt to define yourself, question also if that is what you really desire or you do desire to come into peace and tranquility and joy with your state of being no matter what labels might or might-not apply? If finding a label helps with that then choose the one you most desire to be - holding it as your goal post will help you to become it - no matter where you are now. :)

Blessings to you!
Old 05-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Seeker
From Doreen Virtue:

The older children (who can be any age, but most were born in the 1970's), are called "Indigo Children."
They share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Master

Indigo and crystal are both aura colors. The indigos are system busters, as Psychictiff shared from Doreen Virtue. The age range trickles down to people being born today though. They are still being born.

Crystals are natural healers; they give more to us than we can ever give back to them.

I haven't seen much spoken about the crystals that I can tell is accurate beyond this description.

Both those with indigo and crystal auras are very sensitive beings.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Guide
I was born in the 1980's and I've always been very sensitive and emotional my entire life.

The thing I do know is that I'm a highly sensitive person and I seem to get vibes and gut feelings that I'm usually right about. Maybe I should buy some books by Doreen Virtue to learn a bit more about the subject.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Suspended
These terms are here to help us more comfortably reconnect with out natural spiritual selves & the spirit world.

They are to be treated symbolically & represent the stages of development that we have ahead of us.

This is a process that is going to unfold over many more generations to come as we rediscover the meaning of being human.

Indigo's are here to challenge the authorities, & dismantle the systems that do not serve humanity. They are very passionate & fearless.

Crystals will arrive when new foundations are needed. They will hold great wisdom & will begin to show us how to live harmoniously.

Rainbow children will arrive when family & relationship value's come into play. They will be very loving, & natural psychics.

To learn more about yourself, you will need to connect with your spirit guides, who are already helping you to express what you are here to accomplish!