Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Master
Soul family

Hi all

I have a fear of loosing my parents and love them so much. The fear is so strong that i have lost my fear for death. Don't get me wrong, i want to live but not scared to go before them.

Was wondering what happens after they pass. Heard that someone said that we have a soul family.

Could someone plz explain who your soul family is, like is it our family now, past live's family and friends?

Do they really come for us when we die?? What happens if we have different vibrations/energy, will i see them again??

Thank you
Old 06-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Seeker

Hi Anthony,

I recommend reading the "Common Questions about the Afterlife" thread located 2 threads below this one. It answers a lot of questions such as yours and a lot more throughout the thread.

I wouldn't worry about not seeing your family again :)

Hope it helps!
Old 06-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisen
Hi Anthony,

I recommend reading the "Common Questions about the Afterlife" thread located 2 threads below this one. It answers a lot of questions such as yours and a lot more throughout the thread.

I wouldn't worry about not seeing your family again :)

Hope it helps!

Thanks, why should i not worry, will i see them again?

Thanks will read it
Old 07-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Seeker

I was in almost the same position as you recently (except I was also afraid of my own eventual death).

I found great solace in that thread and after reading through a lot of spiritual topics.

I am still working on finding my own experiences but from what I can read/feel is that we will see them again :)
Old 07-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Master

My guide told me that these are people you meet with on the other side and you have a contract/contracts with them to learn certain things. Their level of consciousness would be close to ours. Your parents may be soul family but even if they are not, that connection of the heart is the most important thing and I think you would be in contact with them or vice versa.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
My guide told me that these are people you meet with on the other side and you have a contract/contracts with them to learn certain things. Their level of consciousness would be close to ours. Your parents may be soul family but even if they are not, that connection of the heart is the most important thing and I think you would be in contact with them or vice versa.

Thank you to you and your guide.

Kisen, i have read the thread from the beginning and it's very interesting stuff, great stuff!

Thank you
Old 11-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Administrator
Hello

The Soul Family can be the family you are born into in this lifetime or connections to friends that you meet along your life path. It is said that we choose our parents when we come in. For me I choose my Father but my Mother was just someone there with him. I never felt like I fit in with my family except for Father.

I have met my Mirror Soul or Twin Flame in this life and we have shared many past lives as "family" I do feel that he is a part of my Soul Family. That we have traveled in and out of many lifetimes.

The fear of loosing our parents is not one I have had to face, I lost my Father when he was 56 years old before I ever thought on his passing happening. My Mother I cut all ties to as did I my Brother. So the feelings of loosing them in not relevant to me. My Mother might or might not be alive still.

The fear of death is not something I have as I had a NDE and as a Medium I have to feel that what I sense as Spirits is truly real and valid, that there is more after we pass.

We do I feel see others again in our life paths after we die. Yet we do not die we transform is all. When we find that place of peace and acceptance that we will come to an end in the physical we can more easily face death.

Lynn
Old 11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi all

I have a fear of loosing my parents and love them so much. The fear is so strong that i have lost my fear for death. Don't get me wrong, i want to live but not scared to go before them.

Was wondering what happens after they pass. Heard that someone said that we have a soul family.

Could someone plz explain who your soul family is, like is it our family now, past live's family and friends?

Do they really come for us when we die?? What happens if we have different vibrations/energy, will i see them again??

Thank you

These are questions that most people really don't know. There are a lot of interesting theories out there, and even reports of first hand experiences which seem to provide answers to these questions, such as NDEs and OBEs, but I believe you could benefit more from learning to release your attachments than you would from being handed answers from an internet forum.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The Soul Family can be the family you are born into in this lifetime or connections to friends that you meet along your life path. It is said that we choose our parents when we come in. For me I choose my Father but my Mother was just someone there with him. I never felt like I fit in with my family except for Father.

I have met my Mirror Soul or Twin Flame in this life and we have shared many past lives as "family" I do feel that he is a part of my Soul Family. That we have traveled in and out of many lifetimes.

The fear of loosing our parents is not one I have had to face, I lost my Father when he was 56 years old before I ever thought on his passing happening. My Mother I cut all ties to as did I my Brother. So the feelings of loosing them in not relevant to me. My Mother might or might not be alive still.

The fear of death is not something I have as I had a NDE and as a Medium I have to feel that what I sense as Spirits is truly real and valid, that there is more after we pass.

We do I feel see others again in our life paths after we die. Yet we do not die we transform is all. When we find that place of peace and acceptance that we will come to an end in the physical we can more easily face death.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Thanks for shedding some insight as i am almost in the same position that your are in. Sorry about your dad and brother, mother.

I think i am here because of my mother as i love her to death really. It's not just that i wont see her again but i am afraid of were she might go after transformation like you put it. She lives in constant fear, nervousness and depression and i feel that her vibrations are very low. So i am very worried about her and she is smoking herself to death too.

I don't really fit in with her family but it's all me as i am very shy and very withdrawn.

I also know my father, half brother and half sisters but i never really see them accept my father but see him ones a week as i am to shy to visit there as his wife lives there and they are 9 in the household. I do love my father allot too but he will be alright.

That's also why i am not afraid of death as i have learned here that we have a spirit and we can't die but also it will be impossible to deal with her death for me.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
These are questions that most people really don't know. There are a lot of interesting theories out there, and even reports of first hand experiences which seem to provide answers to these questions, such as NDEs and OBEs, but I believe you could benefit more from learning to release your attachments than you would from being handed answers from an internet forum.

Vince

There are allot of people that sound like know what they are talking about and it sounds like when we realize who we really are, we remember your past lives and some enlightened people know the truth.

There are some of those people here and on other forums and have met, some well on they way there and some that are enlightened, so i trust them. I am also working on releasing my attachments and have released allot and have healed allot too since knowing them.

I am worried about my mother allot more than myself so i am hoping to see her again.