Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Are you telling me I'm self important and delusional VinceField?

LOL No no no, not you!

What I'm saying is that I believe those are common characteristics in those believing themselves to be angels. I don't think it's much different from believing oneself to be a fairy or a mermaid or any other magical creature or entity. I've found that the belief is mostly unwarranted, with very little evidence to support it.

I don't mean to be offensive, but I feel a voice of reason can be beneficial, even if it seems to go against the grain (the angel grain).
Old 13-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
LOL No no no, not you!

What I'm saying is that I believe those are common characteristics in those believing themselves to be angels. I don't think it's much different from believing oneself to be a fairy or a mermaid or any other magical creature or entity. I've found that the belief is mostly unwarranted, with very little evidence to support it.

I don't mean to be offensive, but I feel a voice of reason can be beneficial, even if it seems to go against the grain (the angel grain).

No worries, VinceField :) I was just curious. In a way I agree with you.

I think some ppl believe come to believe these things as a vital part of their spiritual journey, which means that whether it's technically true or not is sort of irrelevant. The point is they get value from it, so fair enough for those ppl.

However :)

There are LOADS who also just seem to use it as a status symbol. Perhaps by thinking about themselves as superior to humans, or more alien/ET/mermaid/angel, they feel more powerful and less vulnerable. Always makes me smile, when ppl do that, because I've found the exact opposite is true for me. In order to have awareness of myself as an IA, and in order to have conscious control of my wings, I actually had to become MORE human, MORE vulnerable, more pathetic and lowly. I really had to humble myself psychologically and emotionally and release my life, mind and heart to “God” (for wont of a better term.) Not just once either – it's ongoing.

Some ppl seem to feel that incarnated angels go about arrogantly, thinking they're super human or super important. The funny thing is, I tried that. Wings are fed by the heart chakra. If the chakra shuts down, so do the wings. Nothing shuts down the heart faster than fear, arrogance, pride or anger. Without love flowing through, an IA becomes essentially, spiritually blind and at least partially isolated from the conscious presence of God, as well as their own higher awareness.

Ppl have told me they fight nightly battles against evil in their "angel form." This boggles me! How? It wouldn't be possible for me to fight a battle of any description against anyone! Any feelings other than love shut down my wings and my awareness of my subtle bodies. What's more, if I use my wings to do harm (I have tried) strange, grey-robed "police" beings come INSTANTLY and strap them to my back until I choose a different attitude! They have absolutely NO tolerance for that at all. How on Earth do these "incarnated angels" manage it?? Either their anatomy works differently to mine, or their "battles" are simply visions designed to test and educate.

It's not like ppl seem to think at all :) Ppl have messed up ideas of what incarnated angels are. Nonsense about blonde hair and big eyes and heart shaped faces. That we're powerful, special, close to God. It's rubbish. I promise, I spend more time crawling on my belly like a worm, being grateful for the dirt, than I do standing up straight surrounded by a halo. It's not grand, it's not pretentious, it's not even a little bit self important. It's just life, LOL. Painful, gritty, funny, beautiful and normal, a fact which leads me to agree with you re; those who assume an identity without evidence or awareness.

I'm not saying I begrudge them their personal experiences, or their games. I'm just not drawn in ;)
Old 18-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Master

May I just say - once again - that there are only male angels.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

I always thought that angels were genderless
Old 18-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:

According to whom?
Old 18-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
According to whom?

Go through the Bible and name me one female angel.
Old 18-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I always thought that angels were genderless

then an angel would be an 'It' and not a 'he'.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Angels don't belong to Christian doctrine, or the Islam or Judaism. They predate every known religion. Doctrine adopted them because they are the most commonly seen spirit beings who offer humans aid (next to dead loved ones and spirit guides.) Angels are an advanced species, and because they're highly spiritual too they openly state they come on the "Will of God" to offer help, early church leaders decided to incorporate them. In so doing they also consciously limited what humans were willing to believe about angels, because the church leaders knew that humans who consort with angels QUICKLY grow into human light beings, and they didn't want that. Human light beings (ascended or ascending humans) are very hard to control with doctrine.

The adoption of angels a religious doctrine was a calculated move to limit the power of angels on earth. Rather like the warnings not to practise divination or to sleep with angels. Church leaders didn't want us to have an open phoneline to alternative viewpoints or self awareness.

There are cave paintings of angels, actually. The religious view of angels is limited, not only by what the angels showed to religious leaders but more importantly by what churches chose to share with the populous (at a time when they were trying to demonise sex as "evil" in order to get control of the energies sex produces, to keep people from realising their own nature) they made all angels male slaves to God to ensure no sexuality was incorporated in official beliefs to encourage humans to consider sexuality base and disgusting, and to shun it.

The official religious view of angels is severely limited by these early prejudices and power-mongering. There ARE female angels. I cuddled up to one just the other night. Azrael oftens hows himself in a womans body and believe me, he has ALL the attendant parts required to be female then. I should know. ;)
Old 18-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Master

To clarify.

http://www.gotquestions.org/angels-male-female.html
Old 18-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:

I know. I've read and re-read many of the passages in the bible re: angels ad infinitum because I'm so close to one and I wanted to know what I'm dealing with from a christian POV.

What I'm saying is the bible isn't the only place that angels occur, and not an exhaustive record of ALL their capabilities and behaviour.