Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2017, 06:50 PM
mindanalyzer

Over a period of a couple of years I had hundreds of dreams that suggested that something in my nature was (or maybe - had been turned) angelic; more precisely: a warrior angel. I could see myself in my dreams with jet black feathery wings, fearless, full of power, fighting and flying, defending and protecting other people, etc.

After a while these dreams stopped happening and truth be told, I miss them A LOT. It feels like an important part of me is missing. I have tried a couple of techniques (and even lucid dreaming supplements) but no luck.

Been thinking about this and maybe the explanation is that nothing in me really turned angelic or that my angelic side was awakened. It might be simply that I had a strong angelic influence that made me experience it in this manner. I have this love and admiration (never worship, that is reserved only for God) for Archangel Michael btw

I have a strong faith in God and the only thing I ask is for his will to be done, no matter what happens to me. After all, I am nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Over a period of a couple of years I had hundreds of dreams that suggested that something in my nature was (or maybe - had been turned) angelic; more precisely: a warrior angel. I could see myself in my dreams with jet black feathery wings, fearless, full of power, fighting and flying, defending and protecting other people, etc.

After a while these dreams stopped happening and truth be told, I miss them A LOT. It feels like an important part of me is missing. I have tried a couple of techniques (and even lucid dreaming supplements) but no luck.

Been thinking about this and maybe the explanation is that nothing in me really turned angelic or that my angelic side was awakened. It might be simply that I had a strong angelic influence that made me experience it in this manner. I have this love and admiration (never worship, that is reserved only for God) for Archangel Michael btw

I have a strong faith in God and the only thing I ask is for his will to be done, no matter what happens to me. After all, I am nothing in the grand scheme of things.

You're obviously not "nothing," everybody is important and makes a difference in the world. How much of a difference is up to you.

What you're saying about seeing yourself as basically Michael in those dreams is really interesting to me. There's definitely some kind of connection there to him, or a warrior angel, but I can't tell what exactly. One explanation for why the dreams stopped is that that particular battle is over so you're resting for now. But it seems like everything is at war right now so I'm not sure that's it either. Maybe you were in danger and got benched for a while to protect you.

This may sound obvious but have you tried talking to Michael about all this?
Old 28-06-2017, 04:09 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
You're obviously not "nothing," everybody is important and makes a difference in the world. How much of a difference is up to you.

What you're saying about seeing yourself as basically Michael in those dreams is really interesting to me. There's definitely some kind of connection there to him, or a warrior angel, but I can't tell what exactly. One explanation for why the dreams stopped is that that particular battle is over so you're resting for now. But it seems like everything is at war right now so I'm not sure that's it either. Maybe you were in danger and got benched for a while to protect you.

This may sound obvious but have you tried talking to Michael about all this?

Thank you for your response TeamEffort.

In my dreams I have seen myself looking like this but I have never had this feeling that I was Michael nor have I ever dreamed of talking to him.

I always give myself to God, and even though I admire Michael and I would like to talk to him, I would do that only if that is God's command. For me the 'big guy' is the one that really matters as well as his son Jesus for us humans; I love to have a communication with archangels/angels as long as they align themselves and serve the most high. At the same time, I have this constant feeling that Michael is always by my side, helping me, protecting me from danger, trying to steer me in the right way, I could be wrong but this is something I have felt for a while ...

Check some of my posts about this same topic:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107298
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110319
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112986
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=109059
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=109001
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107915
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=102072
Old 28-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder
You have free will. Talk to Michael. Consider this your sign.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

I am an earth angel in flux Archangel Michael/Ryan
Message me one or all [email protected]
We are headed home thru a dragon hole i am working on bending back time and space for immortality
Old 23-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting, I have had a few visions of either meeting/being Uriel one of which I saw a human like black lion holding a blazing sword with glowing red eyes. He said do you know what you play with boy I am but fire and creation. On another occasion I was looking up into a storm, at the location I was staring the clouds began to erupt and grow at a abnormal rate, suddenly I felt like I had a huge body with a Mane like a lion and could feel energy coursing through me. I then felt the presence of something evil and threatened it to leave my people alone, this kind of happened without any actually thought process more as some automatic reaction. I have several others involving Uriel but I will share later.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

well saed.............................................. .............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Knower

Old 27-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Master
Hi,
So this was interesting reading, for me, who just last night realized I was an angel.

I'm a sceptic, with regards to everything; And as such, know that I have NO proof of my being an angel. None.

But I've only had two experiences that were as profound as last nights realization that I could feel wings on my back!

I knew in an instant knew who I was, what my mission here was and who my TF was.

Anyway, I need not convince anyone. I am an angel, what more do I need ;)

But it's nice to have company, and nice to have friends to share things with. So, if there still are some angels reading this thread, maybe send me a pm or write here?

I'm curious about how you found out, what you did next and how you've practiced over time. Also, if you know your mission and how you work on that.

I know mine and its fun and 'easy'. I mean it's huge! But not complicated. And I realize it's such a treat to be human, it SO much fun, I believe it's been a really long time since I was here last.

Oh and also, I am certain that there can be infinite incarnations of any divine being at one specific 'time'. Since all is at once, and we are all one, we can be everywhere and everyone at all times. So we don't have to 'expose the fraud' among the many people who feel they are Michael - or in my case Uriel - there is no conflict, we can appear in several places and in several people at once, visiting or permanent.

Easy ;)

(Besides the obvious reason there will be doubles and triplets; that we all have our paths to learn our truths, whatever works...)

I just feel like the greatest burden has been lifed. I've spent my whole life hiding, I realized today. And today, there was no need, no point, I've just taken the lid off. I'm just dancing on clouds; I've been trying out the wings. I stood on an overpass looking down on the cars, and there was alot of space around me and no people so I could really fold them out and flap, not easy at all, but the width of them!!

I wonder if anyone in the cars passing under me could see them... Someone might have gotten their afternoon coffee in their lap :)

I also met a very fearful man, one of those who now arm themselves to protect their country agains invasion of foreigners. Just the soot of his presence as he passed me by.... It has happened a few times before, and just as then - but now with just such infinite power!! ah! - I opened the wings just a bit and I let out the light, up, just a tiny bit. And neutralized him instantly.

This sounds crazy, right? But its awesome! It is such relief to not mind. I know now!, and I'm here to do what I do best. And I can't wait!

Do I talk too much? That's fine, not every day it's a person's first day as angel!
Old 28-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Pathfinder
Nice to meet you. You seem a lot more bubbly than the Uriel I know, but hey, I probably don't fit into people's ideas of this stuff either.