Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-03-2015, 06:12 AM
Knower

Demons

I think, there are many different spiritual beings. Some good, some bad, some between both. Interesting is eastern concept many different spiritual worlds, like in Brahmasutras or Bardo thedol and similar.
Old 15-03-2015, 06:41 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexL
Hi,

I have believed in demons since 2003, but it wasn´t until 2008 I started to believe they can control my life. Things just got worse by time. Sometimes I decided not to believe in them but couldn't get rid of my beliefs.

I believe that demons are fallen angels, that they mislead and kill people just as the Jehova's witnesses believe. I am afraid that demons will kill me or give me a disease.

I feel that they don't want me to live my life as a Jehova's witness because then I would enlighten the people around me so that they might think I'm walking a righteous path, after all.. demons don't want people to realize the right path that leads to eternal Life.

I don't believe Jehova's witnesses have all the truths. I believe they have some truths, but that the righteous path that leads to eternal life is something we haven't stumbled upon yet.

I have in my own belief realized that demons make my life miserable from time to time. Sometimes I have thought of going back to Jehova's witnesses (just because I feel a bit protected by God even though i don't believe it is Gods earthly organisation) but I am afraid of demons and how they would react to such a thing. I fear that they might kill me or give me a disease.

I have also wondered whether demons want me to sin enough so I won't be granted eternal life and get resurrected.

I haven't talked about my beliefs like this so I hope you can help me.

Alex

If what they said about other things is not true (in your mind), then what makes you think that they are right about the demons subject?

The best way to lose a belief is to read a bunch of other beliefs. Then your mind will not know which belief is the true one, which one to latch on to. So your mind will not be sure what to believe anymore. And then things may seem less scary (since you're not sure what the truth is anyways). Things feel more scary when you're convinced that you know the truth.

Beliefs are formed by INFORMATION. Why do you think religions don't want you to read other stuff? Because then your belief may crumble. Beliefs are like houses of cards. They are pretty fragile.

(Although the fear based ones, the ones which scare you, will stick to you longer.Because people are used to bad things happening all the time, it's easy for them to believe in the promise of something bad happening. And it's much harder for people to believe in good things and the promises of good things. So that's why they will find it easy to believe in hell and demons, but harder to believe in goodness of God and forgiveness.)

Demons exist and do not exist.

They exist from a certain perspective. And they don't exist from another perspective.

Masses don't know the reality and it's hard to explain it. My attempt is this:

Your mind interacts with ideas. They could be considered almost like living beings, but they are not like us, so from our perspective, we wouldn't consider them living beings. However, they affect us.

If you believe in a demon, you may interact with it. If you believe in protection of some sort, you will feel safe. So it's like the idea of a demon in your mind and the idea of protection will fight each other and the idea of protection will win (because there is this idea that says that good overcomes the evil).

People feel protected because they BELIEVE in protection. So like some call on Jesus to come and help and he comes. And some sprinkle salt or garlic in their house so that the demon would stay away.

The methods don't matter. What matters is that you BELIEVE that it will help. And this belief will make you feel safe and will keep the demon away.

So read up on some Protection spells and things people do to protect themselves and maybe your mind will believe one of them and you will create the idea of protection in your mind and it will protect you from the idea of the demon of your mind.

There are no demons in the way that most religions teach about them. And yet, the effects are the same. So it's almost like they are right and yet not. It's like someone said: we have found the enemy... it's us. Demons is like "our evil side" and we have to fight with it. But it's very hard to explain in human terms. We have to deal with demons because we live in the duality (the fight between good and evil).

But it's not like these are evil beings who walk around and just want to make you sin and make you go to hell or something. They don't work that way. They will affect you only if you're drawn to them, only if you let your evil side win. It's like you become a part of the evil collective consciousness if you allow yourself to be evil. But it's not like they are separate beings running after you...no.

So just do the best you can and don't worry about it. Try to think more of good things, focus on good things, positive things and you'll be connected to the collective consciousness network of "good". And if you are not doing good enough, don't worry, as long as you're doing your best. That's all anyone could ask of you. (and if they're asking for more, they are just ignorant and have no idea how things work). Things will work themselves out. Nature is designed to eventually come up with the best solution for things. We are in the stages of turmoil still so things are very hard for us. But the design is that so things would eventually form themselves into a good system. The good and the bad are expected, are necessary and no one can get away from that. We just have to do our best to travel our own path.
Old 16-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRules21494
Oh my God Lilyth NO DEMONS ARE GOOD. They, like the devil, would love nothing more than for you to be fooled by them into believing they're good and they'll help you because they're your friend and understand you like noone else can. It's all a lie. DEMONS DO NOT CARE FOR ANYONE. It's all a trick to get you to worship evil. Never turn your back from God the Devine. For He is the one who truly loves and cares for you.

First off, Lucifer isn't evil. He turned against God because Old Testament God was horrible to humans. I used to be Catholic.
Second off, Lilith has saved my life more than once, and has asked for nothing in return.
Third off, I turned my back on God long ago and look. I'm still here.

Don't lecture me on these things.
And for the love of Odin don't try to "save" me. I don't need saving.
When I die I'm going to Valhalla.
Old 16-03-2015, 07:25 AM
Master

nope. they do not exist.

they are kind of like a curse. it exists only if you believe in it.

kk