Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-11-2012, 12:52 PM
coolchic101

The Tunnel

What are your thoughts on these?

1) At what point when you're about to die do you see "the tunnel"?
2) Do you prefer to cross over via tunnel, the bridge, or having your transcended loved ones assist you?
3) For those astral travelers or those who have experienced near death, what does the tunnel look like?
Old 02-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Administrator
Im not sure on the tunnel thing because of all the people i have connnected with in spirit have never mentioned going through a tunnel.i have had NDE and never once did i see a tunnel.loved ones already in spirit come to collect you.or your angels take you you never go on your own. but never a tunnel.

Namaste
Old 02-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
you never go on your own

I think that with everything it is quite different from person to person I can only speak of my death in the human life I had before this one, as that is the only one I have memories of towards this particular subject. I did not get picked up by anyone. How long it took from me dying to leaving I am not sure of as time is a strange thing and even stranger when attached to memories in my head though probably not that long. I remember traveling through a wormhole (at least what I would think a wormhole is ) yet I would not call it a tunnel and though I can stretch the memory as if it took an eternity, it only took a glimpse of a moment before I reached "home" (higher self or what one wants to call it).
Old 02-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Mathew

G'day Coolchic101

When I first remembered having my first astral trip I freaked & I felt like I was falling down a tunnel but it wasn't an actual tunnel so to speak.

My preference in how I cross over doesn't worry me personally.

I was falling quite quickly so I didn't have much of a chance to see much at all, just blurred surroundings.

Love
Mathew