Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Six Six Six---Cosmic Four Hexa

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

I.e. n^2 - n, / 2 = number lines-of-relationship between n { dots/nodes/vertexes etc }

37^2 = 1369

1369 - 37 = 1332

1332 / 2 = 666
--------------------------------------------------------

12^2 = 144 -----see 12 vertexes of cubo{6}-octa{8}hedon and icosa{20}hedron

144 - 12 = 132

132 / 2 = 66 see Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66
------------------------------------------------------------

4^2 = 16 ----tetra{4}hedron has 4 vertexes/nodes/dots

16 - 4 = 12

12 / 2 = 6 lines-of-relationship ergo /\/\/\
------------------------------------------------------------------------

116^2 = 13456

13456 - 116 = 13340

13340 / 2 = 6670 lines of relationship

6670 - 4 = 6666
------------------------------------------------------------

Pi^666 = 1.264198335827599 66 71350790440849e+331

Pi^66 = 6.4847255118585292476080548707406e+32

Pi^3 = 31.00 62 --7-- 66
...31 great circles/tori of 5 fold icos{20}hedron.....
....31 bilateral ergo 62 spinal nerves...
......gravitational ( ) space positive curvature.
...5-fold icosahedron has 30 chords....

31 stays prime out 6 or 7 places.

31...prime
331..." "
3331.." "
33331..." "
333331.." "
3333331..." "

5-7, 11-13, 17-19,
29-31

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 --7-- 27 58 50 06 09 30 91 10 08 31 72 17 6
.....24 observed time /\/\/\/\/\/\/ or as ^v^v....
....4-fold VE has 24 radii and 24 chords.....
...VE has 25 great circles.....

.....1...................5.........7.........................11...........13........................17........19........................23...........25......................29........31

0.............................6......................................12......................................18.......... ...........................24....................................30
...............3................................9................. .........................15....................... ...............21................................. .....27......................

..........2.........4.....................8........10.............................14.........16........ ................20..........22.................... .....26.......28...................

Prime numbers exist on every line/level except 0, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30

Multiples of 5 appear on every line/level

66 falls on bottom line/level

Observed time as the sine-wave /\/\/\ relationships as;

0, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
This is very interesting to me, r6 and it's one of your few posts I can actually understand. =)

Quote:
Observed time as the sine-wave /\/\/\ relationships as;

0, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36

As Nikola Tesla said, the numbers 3, 6 and 9 are the keys to the Universe.

Now take every third number in that sequence...add the two numbers together...you get 3,6 & 9 - repeating into infinity.

Have a look at my avatar please...it is called the Sri Yantra. It is a series of interlocking hexagrams, forming the 36 Tattvas - the elements of all material existence...and, of course, 3+6 = 9

This is something that only you and I will ever understand on here and it's called Tetryonic Geometry:
https://www.denoflore.com/ep006-tetr...elvin-abraham/

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/sri...is-connected-1

It is all about the sephirothic and tetryonic quantum emanations of the cosmic 6 Hexa and it's expressions through and into the 11th dimension.

Enjoy a mathematical nirvana-bliss trip, my dear friend.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Shivani Devi--As Nikola Tesla said, the numbers 3, 6 and 9 are the keys to the Universe.

Alledged to have stated.

Quote:
Now take every third number in that sequence...add the two numbers together...you get 3,6 & 9 - repeating into infinity.

?

Quote:
Have a look at my avatar please...it is called the Sri Yantra. It is a series of interlocking hexagrams, forming the 36 Tattvas - the elements of all material existence...and, of course, 3+6 = 9

There exist 18 kinds of quark and 18 anti-quarks.

This next link shows 6 great circle planes and they have 36 edges/chords.

There are few other polyhedra that have some 36 apsects, chords, vertexes or surface polygons. Cant recall them now.

Quote:
This is something that only you and I will ever understand on here and it's called Tetryonic Geometry:

You page says atoms are not spherical and that is not exactly/specifically true.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...hape-of-atoms/

..."Correspondingly, the shape of the orbital changed from spherical { O } to barbell { >< }, as theory predicts. The group also observed electrons switching spontaneously from one state to another—for reasons that are unclear, Mikhailovskij says—and stranger shapes that may result from the presence of impurities, in the form of other atoms such as hydrogen."...

Quote:
It is all about the sephirothic and tetryonic quantum emanations of the cosmic 6 Hexa and it's expressions through and into the 11th dimension.

There is only evidence of three spatial{ XYZ or as abc } dimensions plus time { t }.

I have no idea what you going about when you start talking dimensions other than those 3 and time.

Micho Kaku explains hyper-dimensionality ---only mathematical--- in his book Hyper-space. Spatial dimensions beyond 3 are inside of the three and if existed as any reality/time they are just ultra-micro phenomena with the XYZ.

I dont think you really understand what a dimension is. All dimension is based on XYZ aka abc ergo if you read Hyperspace, you will begin to grasp that teh first dimension beyond abc is d and it is the volumetric diagonal of a cube wherein that diagonal is at 45 degrees ---not 90--- to XY and Z.

Ergo you use of word dimension is not well defined as conventionally applied to space via XYZ ak abc.

Ergo your use of the word dimension makes no sense to me.

I have to see a rational logical common sense pathways to follow that begins with XYZ or abc and I dont see that with your presentation.

My pathways of rational, logical common sense are based on the above and mores the specifically to
1} 3fold tetrahedron,

2} 4-foldcubo-octahedron,

3} 5-fold icosaheron polyhedra, and my symmetrical vs asymmetrical geo-geomerical trajectory that defines a torus and has two invaginations;

1} at peak of positive curvature (>, and

2} at peak of negative curvature <).

(><)(><) is bisection of stated torus defined by a single trajectory state above and stems from my exploration of prime numbers on four line levels that is similar to Arthur Youngs approach but slight differrent and that made all the differrence to my conclusions.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 24-02-2018, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is very interesting to me, r6 and it's one of your few posts I can actually understand. =)

As Nikola Tesla said, the numbers 3, 6 and 9 are the keys to the Universe.

https://www.denoflore.com/ep006-tetr...elvin-abraham/

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/sri...is-connected-1

Enjoy a mathematical nirvana-bliss trip, my dear friend.

This is a little bit beyond my normal brain capabilities! But I have been very interested in what you wrote.

But....I'd like to just ask why there is a connection with the Kabbalistic Tree of Life system? It seems like an unusual marriage of systems. Although of course there may be many things about the Vedic system which are homogenous with Kabbalah....I am not an expert by any means, on either! So will be interested in your response.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This is a little bit beyond my normal brain capabilities! But I have been very interested in what you wrote.

But....I'd like to just ask why there is a connection with the Kabbalistic Tree of Life system? It seems like an unusual marriage of systems. Although of course there may be many things about the Vedic system which are homogenous with Kabbalah....I am not an expert by any means, on either! So will be interested in your response.
Not being very familiar whatsoever with the Kabbalistic Tree of Life system beyond it representing the location of the Chakras within the etheric body, it's something I am going to have to research, think about and take on notice for a later date, but I shall get back to you directly.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Master
Thank you r6.

There are times when I can post things straight off the top of my head...like that first post, there...and other times when I wake up and my head feels like it is full of cotton wool (like today) and I want to reply mathematically, but thinking hurts....so I'll just post a few links to explain myself:

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au...sness-and.html

I am also looking at the Calabi Yau manifold right now...fascinating!

It comes from this article on Physics.org:
https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html

http://bigthink.com/videos/the-multi...1-dimensions-2

See, even Micho Kaku has a take on it.

Here's another video I found to explain this to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvUX6uHqbm0

What I am talking about is called Vedic mathematics...it's a whole lot different to the western concept....I thought I could introduce it to you and thus get your mind to stop thinking 'inside the 3D box'...nah, couldn't do it...but it was worth a try. =)

As for 'other dimensions'...been there, done that.
Old 24-02-2018, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Shivani Dev--Thank you r6.
I am also looking at the Calabi Yau manifold right now...fascinating!See, even Micho Kaku has a take on it.

Yeah old news and and a divergent from what I posted to you regarding XYZ aka abc, etc.

Quote:
I thought I could introduce it to you and thus get your mind to stop thinking 'inside the 3D box'...nah, couldn't do it...but it was worth a try. =)

Again I dont mind thinking outside the XYZ box and often have, however, you have offered no rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 dimensions and I gave you the 4 spatial dimensions.

I think you ignored my critical points becuase you dont have any rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 spatial dimensions much less 4, 5 or 6 dimensions etc.

Quote:
As for 'other dimensions'...been there, done that.

Ditto my above, Ive yet to see any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought from your givens as presented.

Old 24-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yeah old news and and a divergent from what I posted to you regarding XYZ aka abc, etc.

Again I dont mind thinking outside the XYZ box and often have, however, you have offered no rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 dimensions and I gave you the 4 spatial dimensions.

I think you ignored my critical points becuase you dont have any rational, logical common sense pathways for 11 spatial dimensions much less 4, 5 or 6 dimensions etc.

Ditto my above, Ive yet to see any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought from your givens as presented.
Because I find myself in a rather belligerent mood today due to quite a few arrogant people who I just don't have the energy to deal with right now (call it a 'menopausal moment').

I also noticed how you didn't even bother to critique any actual information in any of those links I provided and you diverged from that (as they totally explained any 'critical points' that I hold personally and cannot be bothered outlining or dissecting right now) and went on to say that my failure to outline them diverges from the topic at hand.

Anyway, r6...you obviously 'know' what you do and I 'know 'what I do...I tried to generate some kind of debate here, but I'm now fully aware as to why it is, all your posts see no replies and I'll just leave it that way in future...and like I said, now is probably not the best time to discuss these issues with me anyway.
Old 24-02-2018, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Shivani Devi---
Anyway, r6...you obviously 'know' what you do

Yes I critque your info. Soory you cant see that.

Yes I definitely know what I do and laid out laid out the basics of my scenarios plus well known, commonly accepted, rational, logical common sense explanations for first 3 spatial dimensions and the 4th as the first spatial dimension.

I think your clueless in those regards and jump way off the deep into your first presentation of trees, and triangles, any numbers that some equal 11 dimensions without ever showing where the first 3 fit into your scenarios.

Then you jump off onto somebody elses graphic for some number of dimensions as if that graphic from the 90's explains anything related to your trees, triangles and numbers.

Sorry Shivani Deviy I just dont see your scenarios being practical to or even related to what is commonly understood about the first 3 spatial dimensions

ergo, you do not follow any rational, logical common sense pathways that begin with those 3.

Old 24-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Master
The number 666 points fully to one of the Earth humans, but at the same time also to an extraterrestrial, and to the work of both.

Be aware however, that the earthly man has arrived against his will to the numerical value 666, the Antilogos namely, to lie and falsehood.

This in spite of a false name attributed to him against his will, given through fanatics, liars and deceivers, through religions, charlatans and power greedy ones.

The value of the number 666 also does not point to the essential person and the thoughts and acts of this already long passed away Earth human, rather on the delusional figure which was made out of him and who governs the Earth as a religious cult figure.

It is this that is the absolute evil and unreal, the annihilating and destroying, namely the lie and untruth, the Antilogos

Billy

That is very well described, yet you can just name the name.

Semjase

The name is already known in Kabbalistic circles for a long time, as well as the name of the extraterrestrial and his work.

For two thousand years the Kabbalists have falsified the numerical values of the letters, because they refuse to acknowledge the truth. The numerical value of 666 corresponds to the German language values of God, Church, Christ and Jesus.

Jesus is the mendacious title for Jmmanuel who already during his life time rebelled against this title, because he recognised the future and knew what would be made out of him. Jesus is the value of Antilogos, which however the Christian church falsified into Antichrist, so indeed the true teaching of Jmmanuel was distorted beyond recognition.

However, these things have been known by the Kabbalistics for around two thousand years, which is why they were constantly trying to distort the numbers.

Billy Meirers contact Report 045