Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Master
near death experience about hell

Hi
I Keep hearing people that had (nde)near death experience telling the story that
they almost went to hell or were there.
Allot of people tell me about there is no hell so who to believe??
Is there any of you with nde that can talk about this??
PS Sorry for asking and what you had to go threw!!!
Peace
Old 14-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Hell isn't a place.. it's a state of mind. It definitely exists, but it's not limited to the afterlife. Many people on earth are in hell. It's where they choose to be psychologically. When they die they just continue on in that 'place'.. but they were already always there.
Old 14-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Master

It has to do with your vibrations. If you have low vibrations with lots of negative energy then you end up at a demension that could be hell like. Sometimes average people go to lower dimensions initially before going to the higher demensions. Perhaps if they leave this life with a lot of anger or depression. Their guides or loved ones eventually get through to them.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Homeless-Pilgrim

We make our own Hell I believe. I believe those who leave the earth plain with some burden/debt from their previous lives bring it with them.

For example, I helped my first Spirit guide (I have five, he's a member of the team), he had a lot of issues he brought with him after death. I and my other guides worked with him and now he is 100% and has been for over 10 years (10 years since I've known him)

Most people agree that when we die we do not suffer torment or internal damnation after death. If we do it is a rare case IMO.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:08 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I Keep hearing people that had (nde)near death experience telling the story that
they almost went to hell or were there.
Allot of people tell me about there is no hell so who to believe??
Is there any of you with nde that can talk about this??
PS Sorry for asking and what you had to go threw!!!
Peace

Mind interacts with the realm of ideas, thoughts and feelings. Bad thoughts and bad feelings is the "hell" they encounter during NDE's. It's not a physical place. But the mind can make it look like it. The mind can create a whole story for them. It's like a dream or a vision of sorts. Like some people's mind interacts with the idea or the feeling of fear. So they feel this great fear.
And some people personify it or automatically assume that they must have met the Devil.

Ugly ideas and thoughts can be pictured by people as ugly monsters. And beautiful thoughts and idea can be pictured as beautiful people. So that's why some see angels and some see demons. It's the mind picturing ideas.

But just because it's an idea, pictured as a person, it doesn't make it UNREAL. Everything is REAL, everything exists. Whatever can affect you is REAL to you. And they could affect you. So the idea of the fear that you encounter and you call THE DEVIL may as well be that.

It's just not the Universal Devil. Not all the people's brain will interpret this encounter the same way and see the same thing another has seen. However, people ARE copy cats. When they hear about imagery from others, they add it to their database of ideas and the brain can borrow those and picture things as others have described.

And then people assume that they have all seen the same thing, not realizing what actually happened.
Old 16-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Master
Thanks
I understand what you guy's are saying.
What is your idea of the devil(lucifer)??
the Bible says GOD will come down from heaven and judge who is
Living and the dead.
To me this means the afterlife will be judged too
what do u think about that saying in the Bible??
Not looking to arque just want to know your opinion on what the Bible says about that
I come in peace
cheers
Old 17-11-2014, 03:54 PM
DayLight1555

The Bible got some things wrong.

Bible gives the impression that all life in the Universe centers around planet Earth. And that existence is about what's going to happen on Earth, about how Earth came to be, how it will be destroyed and how God will deal with the people of the Earth.

But in reality, just like people on earth are born and then die, born and die... so is life in Cosmos. Planets are born, and then they die. People are born and then they go into the afterlife. And it's going to continue on and on....on different planets, as long as existence continues (which is always).

Will planet Earth eventually wear out? Yes. It's not Eternal. And perhaps by then people of the Earth will figure out how to move to a different planet. Or they will all die in the natural planetary disaster and go into the afterlife.

And here is how the judgment happens: Each person has a life review. They see what they did to another, they feel their pain and then their SELF feels regret. Usually, it's because they did not know how much pain they caused to others by their actions. They feel pity and regret and pain. That's the judgement. Once they analyze their own behavior, they move on in the afterlife and continue their evolution. (I don't know the details)

I read from some books that some spirits get stuck in their own judgement of themselves and perceive themselves to be bad and ugly in the spiritual sense; and live their life in misery for a while. Eventually they get out of that place, or rather state of mind. But it's not a good place to be. Others, from higher abodes try to reach them and get them out, but a person has to learn to accept SELF and so sometimes it takes a while.