Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Gauss

Experience the power of reciting good words....

I would like to bring up the issue of the power of reciting good words in everyday life.

As some people might know the practice of Falun Dafa was introduced in 1992 and its base is to follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daikly life and hence improve your xinxing(virtue, mind, moral character, tolerance, forbearance etc).

In Falun Dafa one believes these three words reflect the highest law of this universe. If one is opposed to those words one will build karma(black matter) for himself, if one is acting in line with those words one will build virtue.

It might sound old-fashioned to focus on virtue but that is probably since the religions have decayed so much during modern times.

It is said in China that reciting the following words will bring you good luck throughout the endtimes:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

Some story about the power of these words: Doctor of Western Medicine: Falun Dafa Is Truly Remarkable

(Clearwisdom.net) I am a doctor of western medicine from Xianning City, Hubei Province. I recently witnessed two cases that changed my entire opinion about Falun Dafa and convinced me that the practice is truly remarkable. I was recently involved in the treatment of an traffic accident victim. While administering the treatment I personally witnessed the remarkable effects of Falun Dafa. The patient was a five-year-old boy. He had been hit by a bus and was in a terrible condition when I examined him. His head was covered with blood, his face twisted, his nose flattened, and his left eye severely swollen. His pupil was almost invisible even after it was dilated. He was unconscious, and his right thigh was mangled and had deceased in size. We examined his skull with a CT scan and took an X-ray of his right thigh. We saw fractures at the base of his skull and right femur and saw that his right hip joint was dislocated. Without hesitation, the hospital issued an emergency notice to his parents, stating that he was in a critical condition.
To my surprise, the child's mother reacted to our notice in a surprising way. She kept saying aloud into her son's ear, "Falun Dafa is good!" and "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!" All through the night I saw her doing that when I came to check the ward. I thought it was very odd and wondered, "Could this be of any help? The boy is so seriously injured!" In the meantime I could sense the the mother's love for her child. I felt sad and helpless that I was not able to lend further assistance with my skills in Western medicine. My patient was going to die, but I simply could do nothing to help. I intended to ask the mother to stop her pointless effort and take a break, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.
When I went to check the ward the next morning, I was surprised to see that the boy could already open his eyes, the swelling in his face was gone, and his flattened nose had recovered. I checked his right thigh and saw that it, too, had recovered. I was astounded by what I saw, thinking that I might have checked the wrong patient. I then took an X-ray of his right thigh and found that the fracture in his femur and the dislocation in his hip joint were gone. This was incredible. It was a serious challenge to well-established modern Western medicine. I subsequently took it upon myself to learn more about Falun Gong.
I began my learning about Falun Gong by reading its classic scripture, Zhuan Falun. My views on it were entirely changed when something miraculous happened to me while reading the book. One day I was cooking soup in a pressure cooker. When the soup was almost ready, I casually clicked the button to switch the cooker off. "Peng!" With a blast the cooker exploded. Hot soup splashed all over my face, but I simply stood there with nothing in my brain. My wife was terrified by the blast and came running in, finding me covered with the soup and pieces of the exploded cooker scattered on the floor around me. The blast even overturned the cooking hearth. My wife checked my face and head. I had soup all over me, but no burns.

As a doctor, with my knowledge of medicine, I could not explain why I was unharmed from the blast. I later consulted a Falun Gong practitioner who was familiar to me. He told me that I had been under the protection of Falun Gong's founder. I had merely read Zhuan Falun, but I was protected. It is really miraculous.
I then read more about Falun Gong and gradually came to understand that Falun Dafa is truly remarkable. It became clear to me why so many scientists practice Falun Gong and why its practitioners never give it up even when they are severely persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). I was convinced that "Falun Dafa is good" and "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good," and I quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations.

How water reacts to nice words(Dr Emoto has photographed water molecules and they show us a stunning picture of the power of good words):

http://www.dowsers.com/page52.html

It would be interesting to hear moew stories from people who try to speak these words in their everyday life. I read a report on another forum from a woman who claimed she miraculously escaped a crash with her car after reciting these words. One must believe in the power of good to be able to use these words - I believe...

It seems like higher powers really can hear us - at all times.