Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Master
Psychometry

Hi is there a thread on this ? can any-one tell me. I would like to practice a bit.

love and light
:)
Old 02-01-2011, 10:32 AM
harley's mum

Psychometry

Hello...
well I had a psychometry reading a long time ago and it was not something I sought out it was a case of right place right time sort of thing...so... the lady did a reading on a ring I wore and she was mind blowingly accurate in a freaky way said things that I had not even said to anybody or even said to myself...
Old 02-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Master
It's amazing , I was studying in a psychic circle and as students we had to give readings using Psychometry .

Just relax and hold the persons ring , key or object and tune in to it .
Images may pop up , and you may get messages as well .

just go with the flow , open up your mind .. :)

It used to be my party trick , but I must say I don't do it on demand especially when i have been drinking .

Once at a party I was put on the spot and given a girls ring .. I got given the name Stephen . Tell her I am always looking after her . Which meant nothing to her . When i asked again, Stephen showed me he was killed in a car crash out in Saudi Arabia . Hm I couldn't really tell her all of this, so i asked who he was to which he replied God parent . I whispered it into her ear and she burst into tears . Later on after the party I confirmed with her that he had died in a car crash . All true but very scary .

Last edited by Topaz : 02-01-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 AM
glenos

I have known many who have used 'Psychometry' as their "link". I have had a few Psychometric readings done and they are often quite accurate. In a lot of development circles the leader often gets the sitters to use this as a beginers tool so to speak but I dare say that there are people who have perfected this means of communication and use it as their primary system.

G
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Deactivated Account

does it make a difference in how recent the person has passed over, when doing Psychometry ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Master
Guys I know how to... so thankyou all so so much from the bottom of my heart xoxox
..I just wanted to practice with spirit if anyone has a photo?
As I have an urge too .. dont know why? maybe spirit guides think I am rusty lol

maybe I am rusty :)

makes no difference dream angel xx

love and light to you all
Old 02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you Smiler, and may I ask you how do you do this with a picture ? The same as with holding a ring ?

Maybe you should start another thread, something like " Psychometry practice, share your photos with me " ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Master
Dream angel

I simply pray and look at some-ones picture
It is good practice for listening to spirit.
thats the way I see it..
Objects need to be held (I think?)
I sense some uncertainty are u okay ? Worried ?
Sorry If intruding on imposing or if incorrect.

Love and light
sparkles and stars
:)
Old 02-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Smiler, thank you for explaining, this isn't something I have tried yet, but would like to.

I am usually uncertain or worried about something, so I would say you are correct.
No need to say sorry.

I like your signature " Love and light sparkles and stars "

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-01-2011, 01:08 PM
glenos

Dear Rusty, you have pm.

The question re length of passing over.. depends how long ago I guess and who has touched the object since. This will make it harder and less accurate for the reader that's if anything is picked up of relavance to the original owner at all. We always got it inside an envolope when given it so there was no contamination so to speak. I think it's a good way to link in and always seemd a good way to start.