Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder
Question School fire

At home, preparing to go somewhere maybe to school. I'm late, was packing a backpack with a lot of things, food etc. Looked at the clock, I was already supposed to be there, feels like I will never make it there, maybe my mom was there or just imagined her being mean to me for being so late.

Next scene in the middle of city, depressed that i lost the backpack, started giving up on making it in time. Had to go look for it because it had books or something in them. After a couple more episodes like these of basically just losing stuff, Im inside my old school (not sure if this is where I was supposed to be after I stopped losing my stuff) I'm still looking for that backpack, met an old friend inside, he was helping me. He goes up to a girl, and says : Do you know of the poem, of the things that are lost, where would you find them? Not sure why I recited it, but it somehow amused me and didn't seem like my friend could ever think of saying.. The girl was amused also, she pointed to the lost and found..

This is where the dream became disturbing and managed to repeat itself four times in a row, lost taste for sleep afterwards..

Im heading towards lost and found and then BEEP BEEP, look up there's a siren like light shining red, at first everyone is looking around, but then, the speaker starts repeating: Everyone evacuate the school immediately, this is not a drill etc. Students everywhere start screaming and running towards the exit, luckily I was on the first floor, really close to the exit, so I followed the panicking students, lost track of my friend, and interest :( Im outside the school. The shape of the school building is basically big C only just square, there are two wings, witch both are surrounding the entrance, also the school is 3 stories high. As Im running out, looked to the right wing, it looked fine, and then I turn my head to the left, the entire wing is engulfed in a gigantic flame, but its not a simple fire. This crazy inferno is eating trough the building like its made of paper, I can see trough the windows students just turning to ash as this flame spreads everywhere, as we are running out, think I screamed out : The wing is gonna crumble! and I started running as far from the wing as possible, the wing started shattering into fiery debris..

The first time I experienced it, I tried running as far away from the school as possible, the end. After waking up, fell back asleep to the same episode, where the alarm light starts beeping, but now Im wondering if the rest of the neighbourhood is safe, so this time I tried running as far as possible while trying to see if there's anything else on fire. But the school is big enough to block the view from behind and smoke everywhere hides the surrounding.. The fourth time I experienced this, some sort of fences appeared not too far from school, there also seemed to be guards patrolling, but ill end it at that, long post as it is, any thoughts?
Old 18-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Master
everything is about ascension for me, and i seem to see it in everyone's
dreams. this dream is saying that you've done your schoolwork, and that the
hour is late. you lose everything because you can't bring any of 3D reality
into the higher dimensions (just yourself). all those objects would just hold
you back, so you need to lose them. the poem you recite seems
funny, because the situation is funny (you instinctively realize that those
lost things aren't important at all). [is there are actual rhyme or poem
you'd thought of? just curious.]
the repeated disturbing portion of your dreams were saying that the time is
indeed short, and that you'll need to proceed with your ascension pronto.
the classes you've learned in while here in 3D reality are finished.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Suspended
Yes this is clear to understand. The earth is the school your soul comes to each day for your mother soul, & on your back you carry a spiritual guardian which you can never see. That's why you keep losing your backpack for no reason. It is the guardian behind you that goes out of sight while you are on the earth. When you lie down at night it comes out of the bag on your back & travels down a passage to your feet & then comes out & stands at the foot of your bed. Zillions of people have awoken to find a being or beings standing at the foot of their beds. It is their guardians who stay on their back in a chamber-like bag during the day & come out at night.

The earth is a school where at the moment the left side of political thought is purposefully disintegrating all order & creating chaos, so that evil can take over completely & destroy everything. That is why you see that the left side of the school is on fire & is threatening to burn everything there is.

Then you are shown that the fire is being contained by a fence & guards. This means that the earth world may be destroyed in this chaos but it will not effect the parallel worlds around it where your soul also spends a lot of time.