Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Upcoming deaths

Last night, I saw a childhood friend (and for awhile teenage romantic partner), we were back in their backyard and I found out that this person was sick and dying soon.

In real life, this friend had betrayed me a long time ago and I ended the friendship. We are now Facebook friends but don't talk much, they've apologized in the past, Id like to think I've let the past go and forgiven. Ironically, I was watching a show last night about 2 friends who reconciled after 30 years.

While we were talking in the dream, I was in shock and said that this was too much for me as I know my father will die in 6 months!?

Again in real life, I've had a difficult relationship with my father in the past but for the last few years we've been both working on mending our relationship and recently I feel like I forgive him.

3rd part of the dream is I go to the hairdresser. Can't remember if I actually get my hair done or take an appointment but it was all about "dyeing" my hair.

Clearly, there's a very strong message in this dream and I'd like to think my resentment or hurt or betrayal is "dying", and perhaps I have a more open heart. Like in the tarot cards the "death" card is more about transformation than actual death.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Suspended
it means that old age & death is creeping up on both of you & you may not get the chance to revive your childhood friendship.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:55 AM
Master
i'm thinking that your idea about the old resentments dying is accurate.
even though you've actively forgiven those past transgressions against
you, you've retained an impression (on your soul?) that is/was informed
by those incidents... which you are due to be shed of, as if starting
brand new.