Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Heimlichkeit

Keep seeing something weird

For the past few days I've been seeing this blue image of particles in my left eye. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can think of is it's like a small, blue, spiraled worm that keeps appearing out of the inside corner of my eye then dropping down and disappearing. Not to have this confused with the squiggly lines we see in our eyes, but this has more thickness, and it's blue. Just curious if this was some spiritual connection.... or my eye is about to give out any day now :p

Namaste
Old 18-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Suspended
Eye strain probably. It it gets worse, have a doctor examine your eyes.
Old 18-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Sometimes at night I see a blue fire behind both my eyes, for me it represents the HOLY SPIRIT tho not in the sense of what that publicly means to the establishment. GOD is a fire, the VIRGIN's colour is blue, and all too often the HOLY GHOST is a cold but enlightening comfort. There is no heat to it, and it is a perfect flame almost the fluidity of water. HTH.
Old 18-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Administrator
Firstly go get your eyes checked before you start thinking anything else.everyone sees floaters in their eyes at times,it doesnt sound spiritual to me.

Namaste
Old 19-10-2013, 12:18 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlichkeit
For the past few days I've been seeing this blue image of particles in my left eye. It's hard to describe, but the best way I can think of is it's like a small, blue, spiraled worm that keeps appearing out of the inside corner of my eye then dropping down and disappearing. Not to have this confused with the squiggly lines we see in our eyes, but this has more thickness, and it's blue. Just curious if this was some spiritual connection.... or my eye is about to give out any day now :p

Namaste

As in the physical ideas presented its important to take care of ones physical body if needed, its all connected so spiritual connections will often awaken physical/emotional one with it..

From a spiritual/intuitive connection through me, I did get that this worm connects to your third eye and throat chakra..the colour blue correlates to them both. the spiralled affect feels like its revealing the nature of a kundalina connection for them both. The worm could be seen as a creature who likes the dark moist places, so it may be that you are holding onto something emotionally in this space..of your own shadow self. The thickness of this worm, may be that this thread has a few layers attached to it..so it may unfold for you at a few levels..

AS recommended do not ignore feelings to get things checked out in your eyes..
Old 19-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Heimlichkeit

My eyes are fine. I notice when I'm having problems with them, just poor sight as usual with me. I could take it either way though, as a spiritual sign since I have been practicing some guided kundalini meditation so it would be nice to be a sign of getting closer to that. Or if it's physical and I lose my sight, that's a medical claim :p Thanks for the responses everyone, namaste.