Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Black fog Centapede.

I had a dream I was sleeping in my bed and having a dream, I had feelings of sexual impulse and then I woke up, when I looked up over me there was a huge, floating, flying, centapede about the same size as myself. It was made out of black smoke, or black fog and it was flying in a kind of twirl over me. I was scarred so I grabbed it by the mouth and it was very strong that it pulled my arm from side to side as it slithered above me in space. I tried to keep my arm ahold of it, and it didn't really try to get away just kind of wrestled with me. until I couldn't really move.

Then I woke up for real.
Old 17-03-2017, 05:26 PM
Suspended
it means there is a multi-armed spiritual god or goddess with you & it is connected to your person in a way that you would consider intimate & somewhat sexual. And you would interpret this as a dark energy that is up to no good & would fight it & reject it. It is actually just a guarding force that holds your soul in your body with multiple arms that reach into all the multiple different dimensions. It is part plant, part animal, part insect, part reptile, part bird, part fish etc. It is a multi-armed god/goddess that can appear in any way it likes & be tiny like a caterpillar or huge like an oak tree. And it is holding your soul in a careful embrace so that you don't slip out of your body & fall back into the ocean of the creator which is all around you.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Why do you choose this description?
Old 17-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Suspended
oh believe me i have met the same type of being & know it well. Lol. That's how I know what you are dealing with. But for god's sake don't take my word for it. I am just another nobody giving his two cents worth to the conversation