Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Master
Big Fish

All ideas welcomed

There is a small square fish tank next to my mother in her small lounge room, and a fish that has swum out of it and is swimming in the air around her, I shoosh it back into the fish tank where I think it belongs and when I do I notice the water is only 1/4 full, I figure this is why it was not happy in the fish tank, and I proceed to try and clean the tank and fill it properly. I take the fish out, it's about 4cm long, but when I take it out it turns into a huge fish, at least a metre long, I give it to my mother to hold while I try to get some water in a bucket from my own big fish tank to put it in temporarily, frogs are on the lip of the bucket when I first bring the bucket up and I remove them and a smaller fish (like 2cm) to hold the huge fish while I clean its tank (which must be 30x30cm, so clearly too small to hold the big fish even if it is cleaned, the bucket would also be too small realistically speaking).

I notice at some point that the big fish has some sort of issue with its scales, maybe drying up a bit, my mother says she knew about this but was just going to let nature takes its course and let the fish die, I said she should have told me coz I would have changed the water and taken care of it if I had known.
Old 16-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
it's a dream about transformation, and expanded possibilities.
the fish no longer requires that tank for it's home environment,
it can swim freely through the air without distress.
you'd merely assumed that it needed a clean tank and fresh water
because that's what you're accustomed to seeing/believing in.
as you see soon enough, it's outgrown that tank.
the "issue with the scales" is probably another sign of growth...
sorta like a bird molting, or a reptile shedding it's skin.
google says this about frogs in dreams: "To see a frog in your
dream represents a potential for change or the unexpected."
[via Frog - Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation]

the fish is likely representative of your own spirit, which has grown.
[YOUR bigger tank had had no fish in it that you'd mentioned.]
the character of your mother was portrayed by loving mother energy
which will allow you to develop in whatever manner you choose to
(you're mature enough to decide your own fate, w/o direction).
Old 16-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Suspended
Fish

Oh the gods explain to zillions of people that we come from underwater cities & underwater worlds & we are sent into this holographic energy zone which is suspended in the liquid of their own world like sunlight in water. So they actually move around us & next to us in their own water dimension & watch us closely as we interact with things in this holographic energy we live in.

If they want to come into the holographic energy they have to leave their bodies & travel in spirit here, or enter different types of bodies for a short while. If they don't & try to bring their own bodies with them then they get burnt by the dry energy atmosphere here. They can also damage our bodies if they touch us because their atomic energies are so extremely different to ours by millions of times. So they move around us & watch us closely but have to keep separated from the holographic energy itself.

You are being shown that there is a water all around us that we cannot see & friendly beings live in that water & swim around us. They also change in size when they adjust the frequency of their atoms to get very close to us.They can become tiny or gigantic & they spent a lot of time demonstrating this to me & also making it happen to my body as well.

They sometimes also travel in other bodies that can exist in the holographic zone on certain levels for varying periods of time. But then they have to shed those bodies & return to the liquid world. This is why you were shown there were frogs in the water as well. Those represent the beings that can come & go from the water, & you are being shown that you have such beings with you.

So that's all it is. You are being shown that there is actually water all around us on a deeper dimension of reality, & friendly beings move freely in that water & watch us.

Your own guardian from that water dimension gave you the experience to show you that your mother has a guardian from the underwater world of the gods & goddesses with her, & it moves around her & watches her closely. But you are also being shown to keep the beings from the water dimension in their correct place, & this possibly means that you must avoid deep spiritual discussions with her; & do everything you can to help her solve any problems she is having in life right now.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Master
Thankyou HORACE and Perfection, your thoughts helped me to sort this dream out.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
yvmw django