Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 27-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Sira

I believe in lessons to learn because that's how my life went. The first three lessons were basic ones, then they started becoming more demanding until the complete surrender of last spring, when my soul contract was completed, karma was erased, and I could choose whether I want to leave the Earth experience or stay here. I left it to the Universe to choose - which ever alternative was the highest.
Now that I'm still here I'm practicing living according to my chosen values, there are seven major ones for me: Trust, Courage, Faith, Truth, and so on.
Maybe not everyone is here for the lessons but I know that I have been.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48

I have learned that when i have been able to handle a situation for myself in a better more positive empowering way in which i have been in total control of ,then i know i have made progress for myself in learning and gaining valuable wisdom from some of the experiences i have chosen for myself to learn in this lifetime and it feels good to know you have seen the lesson about yourself and what you have needed to change or tap into for a greater understanding of that lesson and learning.

I think life is still our greatest teacher, it always amazes me how much we learn as we go along our journey here and how much there is to learn in this big world i wish i knew some of the things i know now about myself and of life years ago my life would have been so much easier lol. maybe another lifetime ?

Love and light Shaya

And the operative phrase here is - "learning and gaining valuable wisdom from some of the experiences"
Old 11-01-2011, 06:48 AM
LaMont Cranston

Soul Lessons...

Are there "soul lessons" to be learned. Absolutely! I've learned quite a few of those lessons from James Brown, "The Godfather of Soul," "Soul Brother #1." I've also learned quite a bit from Aretha Franklin. After all, she's "The Queen of Soul." While we're on the subject, let's not forget "Soul Man" by Sam & Dave or "Sweet Soul Music" by Arthur Conley.

You want to learn a lesson or two about soul. Dance to the music!
Old 12-01-2011, 08:41 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I have heard this several times that we come here to learn what we have not learned in other lives; so a person reincarnates again and again to learn lessons, and they keep repeating life after life if i do not learn, for example to learn about compassion i face many situations and circumstances, but if i dont learn, when i die and reincarnate again i will be put in circumstances where i need to learn them..
Time is running out to face your lessons.. that's a fact.. this lifetime is just your last chance.. this lifetime is a acceleration lifetime.. we are moving so fast from the dark to light.. that you don't have a lot of time to get the "dark" lessons if you want them..
Quote:
well my question is how do i find what is that i need to learn, i do face many situations at work, at home everyday i face many challenges big, small, they all are very different, how do i know what lesson i learnt or not?
The answer is simple.. figure out who you are.. as you do so your "inner self" will translate your lessons into your reality.. some lessons are so easy to learn.. you might find it funny.. but maybe getting a security system or "applying a Band-Aid" fulfills a lesson..

I wouldn't worry about it.. spend every single day being the best you! And you’re a success here..

Spend every single day as happy and playful as you can be.. and you’re a success here.. and guess what?

Even if you can't do the above.. your still a success

You can't do it wrong
Old 01-04-2023, 01:58 PM
Dude111

Quote:
I have heard this several times that we come here to learn what we have not learned in other lives; so a person reincarnates again and again to learn lessons, and they keep repeating life after life if i do not learn, for example to learn about compassion i face many situations and circumstances, but if i dont learn, when i die and reincarnate again i will be put in circumstances where i need to learn them..
Yes I have heard this but if we dont remember our past lives and whats happend to us,how can we learn anything from it??

I truly have seen enough of this hell hole to hope we dont ever have to come back here....... Its an aweful place......... (It didnt used to be )

Last edited by Dude111 : 02-04-2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Guide

Can we learn our soul lessons from life incidents?..........

That is the whole idea.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:32 AM
Master

Agreed ( with Haz )
It can take many decades to realise that however !
( I always was a bit slow ! )
Old 11-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Administrator
You need to stop putting yourself down Angel.
You are more aware than people think

Namaste
Old 12-07-2023, 07:16 AM
Master

SUNNYSHINE….” well my question is how do i find what is that i need to learn”

You dont have to find anything. Just live your life as best you can and the lessons will present themselves.

Just my opinion tho.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:11 PM
Dude111

I still am confused...... If we dont/cant remember things from a previous life,HOW CAN WE LEARN FROM IT??

In other words if we kill someone in life #2,how can we learn from that if we cant remember it in life #3?