Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Izzy, I live in Georgia too.
what crystal shops do you go to?
The only ones that I know of are Crystal Blue in Little 5 Points and the local crystal shop in my city. It's the lady from Crystal Blue that told me that azeztulite was a scam. lol

Well, I've only got into crystals over the past year really so my collection isn't huge. I picked a few books on the subject and started reading. The book of stones was one of those books and Azezulite was one of the crystals I always found intriguing. The store I bought a few crystals from was Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore. I'm energy sensitive so the crystals I bought from there were ones that more or less jumped out at me. So that's why I guess I'll just have to go and hold one for myself before before saying "Yes, I think Azeulite is a scam." or "Azeulite is the real deal".
Old 17-03-2015, 04:28 PM
wanderlusterer

Well, I'm not sure I know what azezulite is.. But from reading the descriptions and looking at images, I'm almost certain it looks like simple milky/snow quartz. I've found a handful of these things digging a creek one afternoon Can anyone tell me if the two stones are the same? On a physical level I'm sure they're both "just low grade quartz". The ones I found do have a nice energy though
Old 17-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Seeker

I have a larger cluster of Himalayan quartz and I find it to be very calming.

I have 3 small (roughly the circumference of a silver dollar & 1/2 to 1" high), rough white Azeztulite stones. They are amazing stones. If, you work with white light for healing, fantastic.

When I was in the rock store I felt no connection with the Himalayan Red Azeztulite (per Simmons description) so I did not buy any.
Old 18-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Master
Not sure if anyone has said it or not since I don't have time to read all the responses but Azeztulite is simply Milky Quartz which is an abundant and cheap variation of Clear Quartz. It is basically extremely low-grade Quartz and if it wasn't for greedy Robert Simmons trademarking it and slapping on a creative and nice sounding story it would be sold for extremely cheap prices. But Robert Simmons has made a living off of finding abundant and cheap variations of Quartz and other common mineral types, creating a nice sounding story, trademarking them, and then cranking the price up. I can guarantee that if a person buys a piece of Milky Quartz found in the same relative area as Azeztulite it will be the exact same thing, the only difference would be the price. Azeztulite is one of the main reasons I shy away from companies and business models such as Heaven & Earth, because they are comprised of far more Earthly greed than Heavenly intention.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Pathfinder

Wow, im simply shocked from reading the responses here. All i can say is that the Azeztulites ive had has a truly amazing energy. What in the world makes you think Simmons is only lying to get money? What am i to think of people at this forum? What makes you believe he just named some Milky Quartz Azeztulite? I dont get this at all.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Simmons is a scam artist and like Astral Explorer said, only out to fill his own pockets. There's nothing heavenly about the dude. If you read his stories and personal experiences in his books, you feel nothing. It's all very rational. The only stuff I ever use in his first book, is what's written by Naisha, co-author of the first book. Her stuff is very good, spot on and intuitive.

I don't buy into this whole Azez story either. To me it's utter nonsense, something he made up. I have NEVER heard anyone else being in touch with another race called the Azez. But it sure as bleep has proven to be very lucrative, cos I think Mr Simmons made himself a fortune selling hot air.
I once watched a clip on YouTube where he demonstrates how to use Andandalite. Normally when someone who does energy work or is intuitive does something like that I can feel it. Sense it. With him, nothing. Nada. Zip.

I bought a small Himalayan gold & Red Azeztulite a few years back. To be honest, I get nothing from it.
Maybe ppl who do feel things from azeztulite experience a so called placebo effect?
And sure they will have some energy, all crystals do. But I doubt if it is the glorified stuff that Simmons has come up with.

Apart from all that, I have no respect for a man who feels he can patent parts of our Mother Earth. Mother Earth serves and nurtures us all. It can and should not be patented out of greed.
Just out of principle I will never buy one of 'his' crystals/stones anymore.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I have worked with many different high vibrational stones and crystals. I have used opaque, clear, yellow, pink and rose colored varietes of this stone. Azeztulite does seem to have a more intense energy than regular quartz and other such stones. I have never had out of body experiences with it, or experienced anything that particuarly blew me away though. I prefer moldavite, and herkimer diamonds for experiencing more intense meditation. But I do find myself reaching for the Azeztulite frequently as well, it seems best to me when combined with other high vibrational stones. I would recommend a few raw pieces, the yellow variety for me seems to be the best. It has given some strong pulsations in the third eye area.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Master
I picked up a small tumbled gold azeztulite stone at a local shop. Before I knew what it was or what its reputation was I felt extremely "light" near the bowl of them, dizzy, my throat felt tight.

I picked a small, egg shaped stone. I cant work with it for too long or I get a headache.

I read all the Simmons stuff online... I don't have much to say about that guy...

All I know is that before I even know about the powers of this stone - how it never needs to be cleansed and so on - I felt it.

This is the first time I have actually felt the energy of a stone extremely clearly. I love it and it was quite cheap. I think I paid $4.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I bought a small Himalayan gold & Red Azeztulite a few years back. To be honest, I get nothing from it.
Maybe ppl who do feel things from azeztulite experience a so called placebo effect?
And sure they will have some energy, all crystals do. But I doubt if it is the glorified stuff that Simmons has come up with.

Apart from all that, I have no respect for a man who feels he can patent parts of our Mother Earth. Mother Earth serves and nurtures us all. It can and should not be patented out of greed.
Just out of principle I will never buy one of 'his' crystals/stones anymore.

I want to second FairyCrystal's comment on shared resources. I have a true story on this.

I met a mainland Chinese in Zurich who had friends travelling in Germany. They went into a restaurant to have buffet. They took a lot of food, but did not finish them. When it was time to foot the bill, the restaurant owner called the police, saying that these customers were wasting food. The customers said, "We have money. We will pay you." But the owner insisted that it was not a question of money. In the end, the police penalized the customers. The reason was that, even though the customers had the right to eat or not eat, the food is a shared resource--we don't own it, but we have the right to consume it. The penalty was on wasting shared resources.

Everything on earth is supposedly free for us to consume. All the resources are supposed to be shared by everyone, and that includes plants and animals. It is just that human activities have created an inequitable distribution of the natural resources.

On that Azeztulite crystal, I find it to be quieter than some of my other stones and crystals. Quiet as in don't do much, don't talk much. maybe because I bought a small one.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder

Those who think Azeztulite is normal quartz, are you sensitive to crystals energies at all? I mean just feel it! Azeztulite is something unique and there is no doubt when you feel it.