Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Ascender
And what I meant when I told him that with him I feel there is no need to talk, what I meant is that I feel so comfortable with him that when we are talking in 3D I dont feel the anxiety to fill the space with words. But man I love our talks and mails!, I love his sense of humor, and they are the best part of my day and that I almost had a heart attack 2 days ago when I got confused with our schedualed time for our skype and I almost loose our skype window!!!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
I would tell her nothing has changed in how I felt last time we spoke
Old 07-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Fish

I wonder what you're up to.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:49 AM
crestfallen

I love you so much. I love how you've changed me for the better.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Master
I'm sorry I didn't believe in you, I'm sorry I doubted u, I'm sorry I judged u, I'm sorry I saw ur shadows n focused on that. I want to say I have faith in you, I respect your choice n belive u can be the Man U are meant to be. U are as powerful n wise as me n can forge ur own way through to the light. I have faith n no longer need to worry, pray n guide from afar. God has not abandon me so I should trust he is there next to u guiding u. N u like me see it, see me n believes in it. U have ur reasons for ur silence n I'll continue to respect it. Just know my arms will alway be open to my best friend, my soul partner, my light. Thank you for showing me back home I only wish I gave as much as I recieved. I look forward to our reunion with excitement joy and love. Safe journey my Freind my eternal lover
Old 08-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Starroad

I would say that we are ok. That I am always with you and you with me. No one can take that. I will see you with these eyes again when it is time too. Be happy and I am happy for you. I love you as I love myself. Be loved beloved..
Old 08-12-2014, 07:02 AM
LiveInTheNow

I would ask, if I visit you again , will the fridge be as well stacked as last time ?
Old 08-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Seeker

No hard feelings. It is what it is, and no matter what you'll always matter to me. I hope one day you'll see yourself the way that I see you.

Xx
Old 08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Annaday77

I can't tell him how much i love him because of the circumstances. I have no way of expressing myself which I feel is the most painful part. I have to settle with releasing from my heart and hope that it reaches telepathically. Or when we look in each others eyes release it then with no words. Hope this works.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Ascender
I would also tell him that he is always melting me and to take a look at this video I found some months ago. The essence of that song/video says it all...

http://youtu.be/rmytKvApPrA
Closed Thread