Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

@Akira I guess you have a point. Everyone's experience is different. I'm trying to move on, but it's hard. I'm still not entirely sure whether or not it is one, but I'm trying to move forward in life. Maybe it just takes time to heal a broken heart.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Update: A new Twin Flame Revolution video appeared in my recommendations. I asked that it would have 1337 (my favorite number) views by the time I watched it if he was my twin flame. I went to watch another video, then returned to it later. It had 1338 views.

I think what happened was I hesitated for a few seconds before clicking the video or someone else clicked it right before I did, but either way, this cannot be a coincidence, can it? (I also saw another 11:11 a few days ago.)

Darn it; I'm getting sucked in again! I'd try to sort things out with him, but I'm just too scared that our relationship will crumble again and again, as it has in the past.

In addition, I (thought I) found a new love interest. Twice I planned to confess to him the next day, but both "confession days" (which were months apart (one was from the separation before this one)), he was mysteriously absent. I managed to confess to him yesterday by planning to confess to him AFTER he showed up, but he rejected me anyways.

It's almost like the universe is desperately attempting to prevent me from entering a new relationship. What do you all think? I'll watch the video, then maybe write another update later.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333

It's almost like the universe is desperately attempting to prevent me from entering a new relationship.

I totally relate to this. It happened to me just on my previous relationship that I did get into, but didn't last long and I broke him up in September. I started dating him in January but I've been hanging out with him closely since August last year 2017. Every single time I want to get intimate with him, and ask for answers if I should get into a relationship or not, there's always something that's blocking it. I kept receiving messages even from other people telling me that basically it wouldn't last long or that good (of course this is a way that the Universe send messages too, through people around you). But I pushed through either way and dated him. I was also in separation from my TF for several years, and our problems still went on so I got dead tired of it.

My relationship with this boy was really nice in the beginning. I can see him being a best friend forever too, cause we connect so well and easily. He's a very closed person, so he finds it very very hard to open up even with his own friends. But even so, somehow he's able to be completely himself with me since the beginning of our friendship.

And it was the same with me. After a while, we had more and more arguments and other issues. There's no such thing as a perfect relationship, right? But this one was just so annoying and tiring for me. No matter how much I've tried I just can't seem to be patient with him. And I realised... I didn't really love him. No matter how many times I've tried to fall, I just can't. I do care so much for him and I want to keep him close, but more as a best friend. Many times I feel like I'm his mom, nurturing him. Instead of lovers.

Now the thing is... it's weird that after years, and even while I was dating the boy, somehow I STILL kept receiving same messages from my guides through visions, dreams, and even psychics and intuitive readers who told me that I must be patient with my TF and that it's worth waiting for. It's all about divine timing. Honestly, I still had hoped but I was too tired to even bother. So I just kinda ignored and "whatever" at it.

Then sometime around June, I had this strong deep feeling that I will breakup with my boy. And that it's better that way for both of us. No matter if I have a TF or not, I knew all along that we both wouldn't last anyway because of some personal situations and issues. I was starting to reaaally get tired and annoyed to the point I wanted to break him up like twice. We're so good when we're good, but we're sooo bad and petty when we're bad. It makes me crazy and I just want to take a break. So fast forward to last September, I had a strong feeling that something will happen and we both breakup. And apparently... that's what happened. He did something that ****ed the hell out of me so we both got into a huge fight, and he was so immature about it. So childish and stubborn even. Everytime I hold my patience with him when he asked for a chance, it blew up again and again. I've had enough, so I broke up with him and said that it's best we stay as friends and give it time and distance for now. I'm glad to say we both are in such good terms now, and so we're back to normal but just chill hanging out.

So crazy thing is that of all things, I heard news of my TF soon enough after that, and things between us finally got cleared. I tried to find the right date where we could finally talk face to face and it was right on the date 11. 11. 11 (11 november 2018).

What are the coincedences lol
Old 13-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Another update: I asked a friend to do a pendulum reading for me, but she said that the pendulum swung "kind of lopsided" and she couldn't get a definite answer. Sometimes I honestly feel like giving the universe the middle finger for playing these mind games with me.

I had a similar experience on 11/11. That was when we facetimed for the first time in 7 months. Anyways, I tried to contact him this morning and I'm waiting for an answer. Holy ****! The power just went out! Is that a sign?! Either way, I now have to wait several minutes before the internet goes back up and I can post this.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Yet another update: The message I sent was an audio message of me singing part of the song A Thousand Miles, followed by a text asking to try to fix things. I still haven't gotten an answer, but... I saw the shooting star. It was on TV! At this point, it may be a coincidence though, since it took so long to get there... or so I thought.

A few minutes ago, I went on YouTube and- right on the top row of recommendations- was A Thousand Miles! It was crazy because I hadn't listened to the song on YouTube for over a month, and I had cleared my watch history since then! I recalled the last time I listened to it on YouTube... on 11/11.

So, what do you all think about this? How long does it take you to see signs? You know what? Perhaps you can't just demand a sign from the universe. Perhaps, instead, the universe just waits until the right time to show it to you. And maybe the right time is finally here. Now that I've tried to make contact again, maybe I'll start seeing more signs again.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Master

Alison

Have you ever thought that you'll keep getting rejected until you stop rejecting yourself to find someone else that will like you for what you present and not for who you truly are?

I see the constant need for something to show someone that what they obsess over is 'alright' by signs from the sky or tv or radio or whatever it is people discover a sign in. A sign to what? Someone else and not yourself?

apparently rejection is gods protection. in all honesty. Its for a bigger and better reason that you are rejected by people that do not wish to or want to receive you. let them go.

there is no 'im not sure' when its true and is truth.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account

@Inika Wow, you guys on here are so wise. It always takes me a few minutes to interpret the messages. I think what you're trying to say is that the rejection was to prevent more pain in the future and that I should stop asking for signs and let God take control. Is that correct? I'm sorry, but I don't think I've quite ascended yet, like you all have. Hopefully I can in the future though. After all, I'm still fairly young and I just met my potential twin flame a little over 2 years ago.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Knower
Asking for guidance and messages is always a good thing to make sure you're on the right track for you at every PRESENT moment. So I do agree the part where Inika said about stop asking for signs over and over again of a situation, where you can't even control. If you ask for a sign about your career, or life purpose, or anything else that has to do with yourself then that's good! Keep doing that everyday. But instead of always asking for a sign specifically for 'confirmation', it's best to ask for guidances instead. Ask, "Dear higherself/universe, please guide me to which path or choice should I take for the best results. Thank you!"

When you do need to know certain things about relationship, friendship, etc that is outside of your control, the Universe will find the perfect way, time, situation to show you those special signs. Anything can be a sign, through dreams and visions, numbers, pictures, etc. But don't over ask or obsess for it all the time every single day. Just go with the flow. Though it's never a coincedence when you keep receiving the signs that you asked for like in your story, it seems you have a strong manifestation ability too.

I totally get what you meant by feeling like giving the Universe your middle finger because you feel eff up by this mindgame. I felt that way too in the past when I was waayyy too focused and too caught up in a certain situation. See, when you've become imbalance, it will only create more resistance. Also, remember that the Universe has ENDLESS ways to bring you important messages. Your higherself KNOWS what symbols that are special to you, and what not. So just let it go and be open to the many possibilities out there, instead of always asking for a specific sign like, "if this is true, then give me 11:11" or "if I should go back with my twinflame then show me a star" aaanndd etc.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Knower
Also btw, when I was so stressed back then I too felt like the Universe was trolling me lol. But truthfully, it's just us feeling so much pressure and resistance within ourself, which creates a feeling of being tricked or mindfck by the Universe. There's no such thing as a mind game from the Universe or your Higherself. Why would they or any of your guardians purposely troll you and play you out? All they want for you is happiness, love, and joy. It all depends and matters to us ourselves how we perceive it.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333

So, what do you all think about this? How long does it take you to see signs? You know what? Perhaps you can't just demand a sign from the universe. Perhaps, instead, the universe just waits until the right time to show it to you. And maybe the right time is finally here. Now that I've tried to make contact again, maybe I'll start seeing more signs again.

What you have said here makes total sense. The Universe will show the sign, often we don't tend to see the sign because it is not what we want. So I'm with you re divine timing, however, I think that everything happens now. It is just that usually the penny has not dropped, we have not understood the message that we have been sent.

Often this happens because we are in resistance, and believe me I really understand this one, it has taken me a long time to get to where I am in my soul development. I also understand that before the work, half the signs and symbols that I was sent seemed like gobbledegook - nonsense basically because I could not understand them.

I think it's because we look at life through our own filter and often the filter that we have created is in direct conflict with what we need to learn to see the truth.