Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2018, 03:36 AM
Ascender
I Want Tons of Support/Direction from Angels

I do not always sense support for myself. I feel pretty alone like I am drifting. I am not sure myself how to seriously we come support and furectiin. I want to live in a property with another woman or just a committed relationship partner that will move heaven and Earth yo be with me long term. I kind of throw myself at the mercy of God and Angels to bring me safe and secure housing long term within the 30 mile area no matter what.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder

That's how I've been feeling these last couple years which is why I joined this site. There was a period in my life where I felt my spiritual guides were with me all the time. I have to get back into a spiritual state of mind - meditating is not easy for me. Is it a practice you do?
Old 07-12-2018, 04:22 AM
Ascender
No. I rarely felt I gained from it when I tried.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I do not always sense support for myself. I feel pretty alone like I am drifting. I am not sure myself how to seriously we come support and furectiin. I want to live in a property with another woman or just a committed relationship partner that will move heaven and Earth yo be with me long term. I kind of throw myself at the mercy of God and Angels to bring me safe and secure housing long term within the 30 mile area no matter what.
I would be careful on how you ask the angles for help. "No matter what" is extremely open request. A good way to ask for help is to ask for the strength, courage, and knowledge. To complete the task you desire. You'll get the most positive results doing that.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Try and be specific
Old 04-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Master
So, my way might be contradicting some of the other posts idk, but for me what feels clearest and keeps all paths open for the Universe to manifest my solution - is to verbalize the need I have, and ask for direction on what actions to take to solve it.

Example:
I would like to go to a specific event, I gave no baby sitter, nor money for ticket or sitter, nor do I have company.

I could ask for these things...

But I express what would make me happy about going, and then ask for ways in which I can get that, this time or another. "Dear Ey, I would love to hear this artist, the music inspires me emotionally, I feel understood and energized. I also love being in the fellowship of others around music, it makes me feel connected, included and like a pioneer with pioneer peers. I also love doing things with my fruebds, to remember who I am, to be adult and to be out in life. What can I do to help this happening more often? "

And then I listen, and take whatever baby steps I'm suggested.

What I've found is the Universe has much faster ways of making ne happy, than I could ever imagine myself. In the example, instead of getting a free sitter and a cheap ticket - maybe being offered a job a a similar venue for a constant stream of experiences that blows my mind. (Hypothetical example)

In your case the area of your housing is one of the specifics I would never include - the reason for it I would;

F.ex., in my case, I wanted to live in a specific area to be of help to my aging mother: I described how happy it made me, and rich, to support her and give back what she has continually given me, detailed examples too. Helping w carrying milk, flour and other heavy things. Going w her to the doctor. Dropping by if she has tech issues.

I got an apartment a couple of blocks from her - but I couldve also gotten a place in a different country where she could've lived with us, I left the shape if the solution up the the divine powers that be...

Including whether nor not this would happen at all; "What is the best thing for me to take action on at this time...? "

The answer might have been 'make friends with your stepmom", and I surely would've done that first. I'm the tiniest ant with microscopic tunnel vision; I will trust the divine for the bigger picture every time

Good luck <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-01-2019, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit

You have quite a list:
1. I do not always sense support for myself. (I would like to feel more connected to my support so I can hear/feel/sense it).
2. I feel pretty alone, like I am drifting. (I would like to feel more support and stability).
3. Not sure what the 3rd sentence means.
4. Wow. This is very "knowing what you want". You want love and companionship in a committed relationship.
5. You want safe and secure housing within a 30 mile area. No matter what.

It sounds like you know what you want, but are expecting the Angels to bring it to you - like Ta Da, here it is. I have found it doesn't work quite that way.

Your guides and angels will always help you but you have to ask first. So, you have done the asking part.

Now you have to let it go. But before you do, make sure it is what you are wanting. Try and be as specific as possible. You might even make a list of the qualities you would like in a companion. Be specific.

But, then you have to let what you have asked for go. You have to get into the place of faith. Faith is not worrying about it anymore, not drumming of the drum of - where is it, what did I do wrong, when will it come, etc, etc, etc. You have to not think about it anymore. How you do that is think about anything else when you catch yourself thinking about it. Say, no - that is not my job - my job is just to play some music, or go take a bath, or go sit in the grass, or whatever, whatever, but stop thinking about it. It takes some practice to catch yourself thinking these thoughts. Remember the next part is not your job. You have asked, it is given, now you have to catch up to the answers.

So, you let it go. You have been successful as stopping thinking about it. Your next job is to Get Happy. (I didn't make any of this up by the way - this is the other side's guide to how to get what you want - I'll post another link for that.)

When you are happy, when you are appreciating what is in your life that is right in front of you, when you are joyful of the smallest of things, and you have faith that what you want will come, and in the meantime you are happy, then you will get a nudge. The answers come in intuitions. They send thoughts. Go here, go talk to that person and ask them this, turn right instead of always turning left, things of this nature will just pop in your head, or someone will call you on the phone, or something. And when you get that nudge when you are in our happy place, and you act upon that nudge, it will bring you to another and another and what you want will be waiting on that path.

Trust the sky, trust yourself, have faith.

It works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY

Hope this helps :)

Oh, and if you are wanting to learn to connect to your angels and guides, a good book is "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. I am sure there are lots of others as well.

Have fun exploring. There are many ways to connect to your guides.