Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Guide

Chopped down tree.

Today I went to a lovely palm reader whom I see every six months or so. She brought up a tree I felt very attached to in my neighbourhood. I thought it was so funny the tree showed up in my palm reading.

Anyways, a few weeks ago there was a wind storm in my area and a huge old oak tree suffered a snapped branch. This tree was in my neighbour's yard. One day some men with a work truck and chain saws showed up and I mentally sent messages to the tree saying "don't worry, one of your branches snapped so they are just going to clean that up but you will be ok." I was completely wrong. The men with the chainsaws cut the tree down right to the stump. I was so upset and so angry. It was totally unnecessary. I kept apologizing to the tree because I didn't think that would happen.

My palm reader acknowledged how I felt about the tree but also said "it was the wrong thing to do that they cut down the tree. not only had animals made their home in the tree but tons of faeries lived in that tree." my heart broke for the second time.

The loss of this tree was really difficult for me, but other things in my neighbourhood have also made me upset. I live in an old character home and my neighbour decided to take control of the yard and went in our backyard and chopped down all the trees even though he doesn't even go back there. I got angry at him and he didn't understand why. One of my other neighbours also decided this August to tear down some of their trees in their backyard despite not even ever going in their backyard. They have kids and I have never once seen their kids in their backyard in the three years I have lived in my house.

This was the first summer where I didn't have birds nests or random birds and animals (other than squirrels and skunks) that I was able to connect with. Sometimes I hate humans.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
This is sad, Clio.
I wouldn't like that either.
Where I live there are so many trees and most of them go free with no humans to hurt them....
But, the other day I went to a little orchard I love very much. It has special memories for me and is and always was a bit of an out-of-the-way place with old apple trees. No one ever seemed to go in it except the wildlife (Faerie people I guess) and me and my dog in years past.
And I found the trees had been ripped up, thrown about. Every single one torn to pieces. Great ruts scored the ground where trucks and heavy equipment had been to and fro.
I felt literally sick and like there was a stone in my chest. It really hurt. I felt too shocked to even cry.
Old 15-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Guide

It’s so sad when stuff like this happens. :( I was just talking to a friend about this and she is Aboriginal (so am I - half), and she told me that if a tree is cut down and the other trees nearby want the tree to grow and come back they will nurture the stump by spreading their roots to the roots of the tree to help it grow.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
I have to start connecting with trees again. One time I share I felt the pulse of a beech tree. Even a large beech tree has teddy bear soft bark, softest I ever felt. This may sound odd but I met a sugar maple who loved getting there picture taken with people. It is a very large sugar maple.
Old 16-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Guide

I always say hello to trees when I walk past them and tell them how lovely they are. I need to get outside more often but where I live is so humid during early fall, the temperature is finally dropping for me to feel more comfortable outside. I hate the heat.

There is a park near my house and someone has built little faery doors and windows on some of the trees.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Today I went to a lovely palm reader whom I see every six months or so. She brought up a tree I felt very attached to in my neighbourhood. I thought it was so funny the tree showed up in my palm reading.

Anyways, a few weeks ago there was a wind storm in my area and a huge old oak tree suffered a snapped branch. This tree was in my neighbour's yard. One day some men with a work truck and chain saws showed up and I mentally sent messages to the tree saying "don't worry, one of your branches snapped so they are just going to clean that up but you will be ok." I was completely wrong. The men with the chainsaws cut the tree down right to the stump. I was so upset and so angry. It was totally unnecessary. I kept apologizing to the tree because I didn't think that would happen.

My palm reader acknowledged how I felt about the tree but also said "it was the wrong thing to do that they cut down the tree. not only had animals made their home in the tree but tons of faeries lived in that tree." my heart broke for the second time.

The loss of this tree was really difficult for me, but other things in my neighbourhood have also made me upset. I live in an old character home and my neighbour decided to take control of the yard and went in our backyard and chopped down all the trees even though he doesn't even go back there. I got angry at him and he didn't understand why. One of my other neighbours also decided this August to tear down some of their trees in their backyard despite not even ever going in their backyard. They have kids and I have never once seen their kids in their backyard in the three years I have lived in my house.

This was the first summer where I didn't have birds nests or random birds and animals (other than squirrels and skunks) that I was able to connect with. Sometimes I hate humans.

I can relate to your story. Way more than you know. I too had a tree out back in my yard that I absolutely loved. It was very very close to my back deck and it was called my angel tree (with very good reason). I have had a ton of spiritual experiences involving that tree and things I've seen as well as experiences that came from a higher dimension. I knew some of these experiences were not from this dimension because we have a home security system and I checked on one experience I had on the dvr that recorded out back and nothing showed up yet I know of what I had seen and it was clear as day when the experience occurred. That is how I knew it was from another dimension.

Anyhow, back to my story...my other half I live with wanted to build an addition, an overhang for shade to tie right in with the deck out of wood. This particular tree was a bit too tall for the heigth the overhang would be. To him it was no big deal to just want it gone anyway he could but he also knew it meant alot to me. I had less than one week before the construction guys would show up. So I painstakingly took the entire week to soak the ground with a hose and drench it digging around the tree to see if it could be uprooted and replanted somewhere else. And this was no easy task, this tree was a good size and about 20 foot in height I would say. I worked, and worked, and worked and each day got extremely muddy. When I felt enough digging was done and it was a good time to pull it out, he offered to help me with the tractor. He tied a harness around it and felt if he pulled it was enough for the roots to lift out. I was standing out back when it happened. All I heard was one massive cracking sound and the harness I felt was not in the right place, the tree on the first tug of the tractor cracked at the base. I think I screamed so loud my neighbors heard me. This was "MY" Angel Tree. The tree I dedicated a weeks worth of hard work on to save it before the construction crew was coming to add onto this deck. The tree I absolutely loved. The tree that had given me more gifts spiritually than I can count on one hand! I cried for almost a week straight. There was nothing special about the species of tree it was, it wasn't anything really definable such as an oak, maple, birch etc....I think it was just some random hybrid weed that grew into a tree. But it was the experiences this tree gave me that made it special. And I knew it was gone with that one cracking sound.

After that very depressing month of tears and crying and trying to put it out of my mind I decided to save some of the branches from this tree. I put them aside ( I am very talented artistically )to treat them and work them into something of a craft that I can hang on my wall to feel the angelic feeling this tree brought to me. I wanted to honor her. I even saved a few branches for my best friend who requested part of my angel tree for her home too. But after this accident happened...and that is what I accept it as, an accident, the story does have a happy ending after all. This endeavor of the digging, and trying to save the tree (this story was last summer 2017) that ultimately did not happen the way I intended. All that effort I put out in saving it she must've realized my love for her and decided she would leave me a little seedling behind in her place and within this one year that little seedling had taken root and has grown to a very good size over this past spring and summer. So she left me a baby behind to care for. The deck overhang was built and I know this seedling is of a height and a distance to reach and grow outwards from the overhang towards the sun. It will live in almost the same spot where it's mother tree was. And I do get a very similar vibe from this tree that I know it was her gift she left behind for me. It almost makes me want to cry again to tell the story, but I know her spirit knew my intention was good.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:42 AM
Guide

That's such a sad but also beautiful story. I'm so happy there was a positive ending Spirit bird.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
That's such a sad but also beautiful story. I'm so happy there was a positive ending Spirit bird.

Thank you. I am crying after writing that. Remembering that day clearly. I would talk to her sitting out on the back deck. I don't know if you ever had a tree wave at you or not. But she did this. There would be no wind at all no motion or breeze and I could focus on one of her leaves curling upward and dropping down repeatedly...just one particular leaf. Or at times it would rapidly wave back and forth but none of the other leaves would move. There was nothing on it like a bug or catipillar cause I would check it out. It was a low enough branch that I would see from my sitting position on the deck. Many times she would do this and to me it was amazing to watch. That was only one of the small experiences she gave me. There were many more profound ones that followed.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I always say hello to trees when I walk past them and tell them how lovely they are. I need to get outside more often but where I live is so humid during early fall, the temperature is finally dropping for me to feel more comfortable outside. I hate the heat.

There is a park near my house and someone has built little faery doors and windows on some of the trees.
I say hello to a lot of stuff, just enjoying life. Like getting ready for work sometimes I say Hi to my lunch bucket, my socks, my shoes. that's cool the park put up faery things.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
I planted a lot of trees this year I grew from seeds. I like to think 100 years from now they'll reamber me.