Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I gave up on such questions, because, there doesn't seem to be any possible reason anything can exist in the first place. But apparently, it does anyway...
for me: the cause of existence may appear nonsensical... if we were to begin
with the idea of 'nothing' as an origin point. logically, something/anything
can't be derived from nothing, nor the 'components' of nothing (which are nil).
i agree that existence appears to simply be.
imo: the purpose to which we set ourselves is something choosable. we can
choose the values which hold value for us, and the agendas we might like to
see advanced. how we engage seems to be a matter of intention.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Its the person that's creating the meaning not the afterlife. Read your own words carefully. You are actually agreeing with me.
Of course, that it is the person who creates the meaning. And that meaning is dependent on whether the person believes in afterlife or not.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Des39
And that meaning is dependent on whether the person believes in afterlife or not.

Not always. Many like me would feel indifferent.
Old 23-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I gave up on such questions, because, there doesn't seem to be any possible reason anything can exist in the first place. But apparently, it does anyway...
Ideed. Since we are here discussing 'it', seems to me the only reasonable courses of action are to put up with it, try to find out if there IS a (overlooked) reason, or to work out the mistake and return to the nothing. The last seems most appealing as even if there is a reason, I don't have to put up with the monotony any more.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
for me: the cause of existence may appear nonsensical... if we were to begin
with the idea of 'nothing' as an origin point. logically, something/anything
can't be derived from nothing, nor the 'components' of nothing (which are nil).
i agree that existence appears to simply be.
imo: the purpose to which we set ourselves is something choosable. we can
choose the values which hold value for us, and the agendas we might like to
see advanced. how we engage seems to be a matter of intention.

but there seems to be a guide as well. Sometimes tells me what i've chosen as my 'intent' is no good and so I should try again
Old 24-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Ideed. Since we are here discussing 'it', seems to me the only reasonable courses of action are to put up with it, try to find out if there IS a (overlooked) reason, or to work out the mistake and return to the nothing. The last seems most appealing as even if there is a reason, I don't have to put up with the monotony any more.

I don't know if there is a 'best' way to deal with it... all I know is I 'hurt' and that drives me to want to change things lol!
Old 24-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Well I guess your means (death) was not the way 'out'.

I may not be physically dead yet but i felt like it at the time.

Quote:
Surely you know by now that not all lifetimes are fun and joyous. Personally I am questioning why even come for the supposed 'good' lifetimes.

So i can experience like as a female from birth to death in the next life and a few consecutive lives after that.

Quote:
Since apparently you are stuck here for a while longer, perhaps you might go visit some of those 'future' lifetimes you so look forward to.

How do you mean?

Quote:
I am curious about your preoccupation with being 'female'. Have you already explored being male, or are you just avoiding it?

Avoiding.
Old 24-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Master

hi divineone,

I sort of in the same boat as you... I would MUCH rather be female lol! But for personal reasons don't wish to be trans...

The reason I'm here in this 'jail life' as a male, is that when I was a female right before this, I felt inspired to try to use emotional blackmail on some guy I liked. That idea was *so* disliked by the powers that be that I was almost immediately murdered, then I came here...

so I feel like I had a choice, I coulda just let it go but I didn't... I don't much like this idea of a punishment they came up with but there you have it... I'm hoping I think twice next time I have to face that choice.

I sorta decided though, a big thing I have a problem with as a female is just accepting things as they are and if I'm always trying to make things better for myself now, how am I going to get past that next time I am a female? so I sorta work on letting that go and some other emotional stuff that I might like better while I'm here. It isn't as good as having a nice physical presence but well there are two parts to things I suppose and I really want both. Trying go get one thing I don't have at the expense of the other doesn't seem so nice any more!
Old 24-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Suspended
Don't want to die.

Want to create heaven on earth and deep in you.

And you won't have any need to die to experience the great divine. ❤️
Old 24-07-2017, 03:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
And you won't have any need to die to experience the great divine. ❤️

But i don't want to experience "the great divine," I want to reincarnate and be born female in my next life.