Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
"as I never existed before this incarnation, but am a culmination of certain lineages into a new perspective"

--

that's what I believe too.

--

"but that his mind would of fragmented and been destroyed on that path"

What do you mean?

Let me ask you a question about his experience that you may or may not have the answer to, idk-- Was he thinking this because he was putting together his experiences, or was there something else involved?
Old 21-12-2016, 02:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
"as I never existed before this incarnation, but am a culmination of certain lineages into a new perspective"

--

that's what I believe too.

--

"but that his mind would of fragmented and been destroyed on that path"

What do you mean?

Actually I can do this shorthand--

I believe it was you I saw somewhere else speaking to the importance of sticking to one system or myth and working that, to not allow doubt in the mind--

This is important because set myths give our mental orbital patterns a coherent system in which to think and act from; however if you have multiple myths in your mind, the energies which guide them can cause fractures in our thinking and splits in our personality which further drag us into unconscious states (or disconnected personalities unaware of each other as a coherent being)--

Certain lineages are designed the other way around, they deal with skepticism and doubt and face dragons head on, they deal with multiple myths and emerging new myths; this can resonate with some people who see similarities, but who are not so completely in a position to support multiple orbits as such, this causes a deterioration in our thinking, and a incoherent reality in which to act from, which causes strange behavior (strange as in rationality that does not extend beyond the perspective that witnessed it, and so true in one sense; but unsupported beyond itself)-- This has to deal with alot of mental illnesses today who's minds don't have a properly supported outlook, and causes us to act in peculiar ways-- to discern what exactly is going on is not at all supported on this planet, because we do not have a large amount of medicine men and women who practice such things, so it is neither an acceptable approach (though certain paths of academia does resonate with these fields a greater deal than any acceptable path has before as science unlocks the greater secrets that are bringing them into greater alignment with spirit); so we have unnecessary drugs that allow basic conformity to be barable to the patient-- However these drugs are also necessary, because otherwise; some of these people who have no option but worse suffering and torture dealing with it head on--

Everything is kind of a blur as each event must be taken as a unique whole, so blanket statements don't completely work, so to see what I am saying takes quite a bit of growth, but that the basic ideas that are vital points in explanation (or vital statements that can be increased to the depth or beyond themselves, basically major pointers), are in my opinion easy to grasp; but that I am not everyone to say such, and it isn't a matter of intellect in a sense of ability or IQ, but in mental orbits that support such realizations, like fertile ground for knowledge to grow--
Old 21-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
Actually I can do this shorthand--

I believe it was you I saw somewhere else speaking to the importance of sticking to one system or myth and working that, to not allow doubt in the mind--

This is important because set myths give our mental orbital patterns a coherent system in which to think and act from; however if you have multiple myths in your mind, the energies which guide them can cause fractures in our thinking and splits in our personality which further drag us into unconscious states (or disconnected personalities unaware of each other as a coherent being)--

Certain lineages are designed the other way around, they deal with skepticism and doubt and face dragons head on, they deal with multiple myths and emerging new myths; this can resonate with some people who see similarities, but who are not so completely in a position to support multiple orbits as such, this causes a deterioration in our thinking, and a incoherent reality in which to act from, which causes strange behavior (strange as in rationality that does not extend beyond the perspective that witnessed it, and so true in one sense; but unsupported beyond itself)-- This has to deal with alot of mental illnesses today who's minds don't have a properly supported outlook, and causes us to act in peculiar ways-- to discern what exactly is going on is not at all supported on this planet, because we do not have a large amount of medicine men and women who practice such things, so it is neither an acceptable approach (though certain paths of academia does resonate with these fields a greater deal than any acceptable path has before as science unlocks the greater secrets that are bringing them into greater alignment with spirit); so we have unnecessary drugs that allow basic conformity to be barable to the patient-- However these drugs are also necessary, because otherwise; some of these people who have no option but worse suffering and torture dealing with it head on--

Everything is kind of a blur as each event must be taken as a unique whole, so blanket statements don't completely work, so to see what I am saying takes quite a bit of growth, but that the basic ideas that are vital points in explanation (or vital statements that can be increased to the depth or beyond themselves, basically major pointers), are in my opinion easy to grasp; but that I am not everyone to say such, and it isn't a matter of intellect in a sense of ability or IQ, but in mental orbits that support such realizations, like fertile ground for knowledge to grow--

what do you mean by myths and myth sets?
Old 24-12-2016, 06:53 AM
Guide

Tee hee...hey there, Hothead:) Drugs are bad fo sho. I did plenty in my 20s, never thought I was Lucifer tho...Im pretty sure I was his professor. Haha. Anyways, I think logically speaking, we can identify with anything that our minds or hearts get caught up in. Whatever it is.