Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Seeker
Quote:
About a year ago I had a quantum healing hypnosis session and since then i have been asking myself past lifes are they real or not.

I had some really interesting experiences during the session, its a very long one lasts all day.

But want to share one of my experiences here.......

I was an older man, a hermet living in what I can only describe as an old west town in America. I lived in a shack with noone around me, was very happy with a simple life. I was taken to an important part of that lifetime where I was in court and found guilty of a crime I didn't commit this lead to me being beheaded. There were gallows but I was put on a block and beheaded.

Since the session I looked into history of beheadings in America and it just wasn't a punishment that was used there. If I remember correctly I think only an native America cheif and a pirate were ever beheaded in recorded history.

So my thoughts are that I was being shown a story that ment something and yes it definately had an impact on me but by showing me being beheaded that was a signal that it wasn't a true story.

What are your thoughts on the above.

Snow Goose

First!, congratulations on your regression session.

Quantum healing hypnosis, that's Dolores Cannon's method yes? I would really like to work with one of her students.

As you know, these sessions are not all about the story data, but the experience, what you are able to feel and integrate.

How far under were you (may I ask? Did you stay right near the surface, go down deep and sort of 'away' for awhile. Tell us about it.

What did you get out of the experience? Is it what you went for? Regardless of what may or may NOT be true about the data stream (reality) we're riding now, it does not mean you were riding the *same stream in additional lifetimes. Reality is really, really big.

First and foremost I would say to trust your experience. Trust the visuals and the data you come up. Get super good at trusting this and see how it continues panning out. Don't give up, don't close down on it. Get it going. really get it going. The momentum does begin overtaking you at a certain point. It is to a joy immeasurable to let it.

Casey
Old 04-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Master
thy r so tru i no now if i got lif bot on titnic i wud of livd not now i no but i doed on titanoc coz id nt go on lif lote i did not i fond my ansre it musme mor so on tv i did iys not me bean a nut cas i can feal it it i can i died cioz i wz poor not rich i wz apoor womn caled margrt i feal it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Master

I wonder if that might of from more than one life time . Maby you were beheaded in a time when that was the method of execution.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Guide

Thanks for the interest guys!

Overall the story did have an impact in me, along with the other experiences on the day. Im glad I did go ahead with the session but I do feel that this was a fiction. I could adjust the experience to fit with the story I was shown but I would rather have trust in my subconsious, that it was telling me a very interesting story that did relate to my life and there was an underlying message which I heard loud and clear.

In the future if I wanted to use hypnosis I would be doing this using my own scripts.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Guide
I may see reincarnation a little differently, as I believe as this individual consciousness I live this life once. With reincarnation being that where one person dies another is born.

So rather than being separate individuals, we are each the eternal universe looking back on itself.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking