Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Seeker

Fish Crossing Paths With Soulmates

I'm just hoping to share my experiences over the last few years in curiosity if others relate or have insight.

Three years ago I felt guided to leave a relationship id been in for 10 years, perhaps 9years longer than I should of been. At the same time my heart chakra opened in the sense that I could feel in such a deep extraordinary way. Sense this time I have met 5 men who have either been good friends or I dated.

Here are things that come up with them that id never experienced prior.
- I recognize all of them- meaning I look in their eyes and its like I know them.
-for one it was very intense- touching created sparks I've never felt and it was like id known him for thousands of years. His is the most intense connection. I know when he lies, what he thinks. Its a lot.
-They've all had strange incidents of sharing they felt deju vu with me. All men with the exception of one are not very spiritual or in tune and all get weirded out by it and say it rarely of never happens.
- I either pick up on their thoughts or them me- sometimes its both.
- I'm normally the one who can feel their experiences except for one who was more in tune with me.
-they often bring out sources of woundedness for healing
-the person with the intense connection- we have very very weird similarities with our lives (ie moved to the same town at the same age, brothers who died at the same age, and we knew each other at a much younger age both had a crush but wasn't acted on until 15 years later. This particular meeting felt unavoidable. We must have ran into each other 10 times in the weirdest ways after my breakup. Ẃe also both work with teens and we are often working with the same youth at the same time.

Sometimes there are women fit into the same categories above.

I think there's more but that's enough. each time I thought id met my twin flame, now I wonder if its just karmic past life stuff. The feelings of intensity seem to pass when a lesson is learned. This then immediately opens the door to someone else. I recognize these people immediately- frankly its all been so intense I avoid the new people- unwilling to start something else. BUT they wont 'go away'.

It feels like if I wont learn the lesson with one, another person comes on by. So. What would be the purpose for all this? Why so many people and one after another. And why oh why am I always the one who is more in tune with what's going on?
Old 25-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Guide

Yes! I understand this. 3 of whom I saw before actually meeting them. Isn't it crazy? I saw them in dreams, where I actually get most of my psychic info, not by choice:) I actually don't like when that happens, because it makes me feel vulnerable having that information....like I know something they don't and I may react more shocked and intense than what should be expected when I see them. It's kinda funny and not at the same time, it's actually quite embarrassing🙈 I'm usually the one to mess things up because of this knowledge and inability to speak or run away from being overwhelmed, I'm very shy sometimes. I'm not sure if it's a karmic link that really brings us back... Maybe it's the "hook" or feelings we had tha do.... and it just so happens there is usually a a bad event that separated us in that last life that gives us another opportunity. I noticed that they come in all ages and genders....some way older, some our age and some the same age. It's extremely overwhelming for me.... I can usually socialize with anyone, but the handful of past life partners I've had that I have dreamed about ahead of time.... Causes me to to run. They don't take it too well as you can imagine....lol
Old 19-12-2016, 06:06 AM
Experiencer
The guy I'm currently in love with I dreamt of him before I met him and also had a past life dream about him,so yes that intense electricity is related to a soul history with them.
Old 19-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
The guy I'm currently in love with I dreamt of him before I met him and also had a past life dream about him,so yes that intense electricity is related to a soul history with them.

my current infatuation is with a girl I've been playing 'groundhogs day' with over a period of lifetimes... some of the things I've remembered have been amazing! I don't think about any of that very much though, because just seeing her is amazing itself!
Old 20-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm lucky enough to know my soulmate.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Master

jim lahey lol

soul mates are comfortable and when it's over it's over. Not saying you forget them. memories are sometimes fond, full and vibrant. yet there is no sense or feeling of no ending. a soul mate will run its course and come to an end of the relationship in its lifetime. There are a few that choose each other for lifetime partners in their lifetime.
Possibly if you are one of the many that experience a wide variety of soul mates in a lifetime and are conscious of it is for karmic lessons and balancing and harmonizing of your soul until you are ready to embrace life long partnership or choose to stay single, content with your lessons and ready for transition.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

We're all soul mates of each other..

That's because we are different incarnations of the same cosmic spirit..

In fact, when two are in love, they just see themselves in each other..

They see the the same cosmic spirit to which we all belong..

The secret of our eternity..