Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
I've noticed that when I do readings for people I do tend to go for the Green Witch Tarot. I add the Enchanted Map oracle cards to that.
These 2 decks help me to work reasonable fast and get very accurate readings.

Green Witch deviates from the default RW enough to trigger me and to block the automatic RW interpretations of a card to jump to the forefront. Yet it is still similar enough to RW that I can use that knowledge, but then it works from the background.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
I currently love using the Royo dark tarot and tantric dakini oracle. I have been focusing reading with them when I read cards.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Master
I have many decks and I can't choose a favorite. they all serve a purpose.
my friend just recommended this deck and I've just ordered it

http://www.noelheimpel.com/numinoustarot/

I love the artwork on them and can't wait to get them
Old 19-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
it min witchess wisdomss is my fav dec

I pre-ordered those on Amazon. They should be available in the US in October. Looking forward to using them as well.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Master

i really want bohemian gothic
Old 21-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a favorite go to deck "The Psychic Tarot" by John Holland. It works well with intuition and has the added bonus of Chakra cards that are helpful looking at blocks.

I have tons of decks and maybe its that comfort zone that you find with a deck you like, you forget that there are others out there. It too comes down to what feels good in your hands at times as not all decks are the same size or the paper quality is not there.

Lynn
Old 21-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Psychic tarot is a good deck, Lynn. I find it to be very accurate to work with. I like how their publisher Hayhouse, sometimes has the deck selling for 7-8 bucks! Comes in handy when looking for replacements.

@Inika, the author of the bohemian gothic has a deck I really love called, The Victorian Romantic. It's so beautiful I would love to own it someday. Her decks sell out really quick but I like how she has a lay away plan, which I think is pretty great, I mean these indy decks aren't cheap...

My personal deep fav that I do shadow and self development work with is, The Mary El Another fav that I like to use with group play is The BoneFire Tarot, the artist is creating a Frida Khalo Tarot deck, so that should be interesting lol Unfortunately, I left most all my decks at home while I am out for the summer. It sucks! So I went online and ordered a deck, it's called Darkness of light tarot, should be exciting to see it...
Old 21-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Master

ah cool! will check that victorian romantic out.

i do like to work with my cosmic tarot deck a lot.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Master

is this it?
Old 21-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

is this it?

Yes! That's the one .... Phew, no more no more no more talk..... Ill get tempted to put a payment down... I gotta get out of this section LOL

P.S. really loving this nine of swords, night walking...or dreaming.... looks almost like she wants to throw herself off =/