Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Master
The Harmonic Reactor

https://www.marinajacobi.com/

Worth a look into her work if you believe or are interested in quantum field mechanics in relation to what you are ..

Lots of videos on youtube ..

x daz x
Old 11-01-2018, 01:18 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of these technologies are available for us to try? Or maybe something else I don't know about? I consider kundalini yoga a technology possibly given from aliens, who knows, but it makes me curious what other stuff is out there cause the yoga a powerful science for making people god-like.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of these technologies are available for us to try? Or maybe something else I don't know about? I consider kundalini yoga a technology possibly given from aliens, who knows, but it makes me curious what other stuff is out there cause the yoga a powerful science for making people god-like.

No probs in sharing, I like to do my bit with certain channels getting their 'stuff' out there .

I have only listened to a bit of what she speaks of in a interview on The Moore Show which I don't mind plugging also ...https://www.youtube.com/user/themooreshowofficial for he is currently doing a documentary on lots of channelers and trying to get a website up and running bringing as many channelers together as possible and having all the knowledge accessible in one place so to speak .

I think Marina jacobi has got it spot on regarding that one requires to know the structure of their own reality or the reality of the quantum field as she puts it .

The way that we create / mirror / reflect ourselves in relation to everything else can be applied to eastern teachings that relate to karma and most concepts like oneness and such likes .

It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x
Old 11-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x
i listened to some too awhile back from a link someone else put up here. She said she was trying to work with scientists but I haven't heard that anything's been made yet. Personally I've never found anything super-useful from a channeler and have a lot of questions and doubts about it. But I'm always open to find new things, it's just very rare that something useful comes along.

It seems to me the most powerful tools for personal change come from our own science. If aliens were talking to us it seems they should have something at least as powerful or better, but I haven't seen it yet. The only exception, again, would be the kundalini yoga I discovered, which seems to be based on very powerful science, but it's said to be developed by rishis over thousands of years, but I guess they could have been helped by aliens, I don't see why not. Even so, it's not quite as powerful as things we've discovered in today's psychological science that really get to the heart of things and make real changes in people's lives.

Last edited by Seawolf : 11-01-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:

It seems to me the most powerful tools for personal change come from our own science.

For sure everything is in our own hands so to speak .

Quote:
If aliens were talking to us it seems they should have something at least as powerful or better, but I haven't seen it yet. The only exception, again, would be the kundalini yoga I discovered, which seems to be based on very powerful science, but it's said to be developed by rishis over thousands of years, but I guess they could have been helped by aliens, I don't see why not. Even so, it's not quite as powerful as things we've discovered in today's psychological science that really get to the heart of things and make real changes in people's lives.

I agree that yoga is science based (everything is) . Everything has a process and everything reacts with everything else in it's own way .

The science of yoga is no different, the science of realization is no different .

This is why I believe peeps that say that realizations are random events are incorrect ..

If you entertain a specific process then you will get specific results .

I wonder why Vishnu is depicted as being blue Sounds like a sirian to me

x daz x
Old 12-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:

x daz x
I've heard a lot of the gods from the past are aliens. But it sounds suspect to me cause focus on gods makes people kill each other, and I thought we were supposed to follow the god within, not outside us. If an alien was good it wouldn't make us think it was so great but would instead teach us to find ourselves.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
For sure everything is in our own hands so to speak .

I agree that yoga is science based (everything is) . Everything has a process and everything reacts with everything else in it's own way .

The science of yoga is no different, the science of realization is no different .

This is why I believe peeps that say that realizations are random events are incorrect ..

If you entertain a specific process then you will get specific results .

x daz x

LOL...yep I don't think we were then ready for the Andromedans living amongst us, sadly...and surely they would not condone a caste system, now or ever...

Maybe Vishnu was just trying to "pass" as Andromedan or promote the myth in order to be sure he was aligned in legend with the good guys.
Or maybe he was just super pale...blue veined...sigh....

BTW I listened to one of this woman's vids that seemed like an intro on the topic, but which lacked much detail so perhaps that's elsewhere.

It seemed potentially very interesting but also intentionally vague and I do get that if more tech is out there it surely will not only be appropriated by those with the highest good of all at this time. Hopefully no harm can be done by those types whilst they try seek to try it out and find it fails them.

I also resonated with what she said about your vibration and pure intention being key to utilising the technology/specs. That seemed spot on.
Though my mind really craved a bit more detail and TBH I hadn't the patience to listen to her many other vids ...if the book is out (?) I could take a peek.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-01-2018, 07:58 PM
Master
Listened to one of the lectures on her website, at least partway through, till it got preachy.
Some of it really resonates (like everything she said on frequency) and then some like:
"moving through parallel time frames" just doesn't.
Aspects of the Holographic Universe Therory do resonate, but over all the theory still seems nebulous and slippery to me needing wow-gee-wiz words to prop it up and thus ultimately faddish.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd love to hear your thoughts and look fwd to your response.

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Hey there Dazzer...don't let me hold things up here
If you didn't manage to slog through it all then no worries

I have actually enjoyed reviewing the odd quantum physics tests and outcomes and implications but most of these somewhat crusty gents are a bit limited because they are refusing to discuss the role of consciousness and desperately cling to the notion of a hard physical reality that is objectively measurable.

The mystics and so forth who can also discuss these things from a scientific perspective, and there are some, are generally much more interesting, because...mindset not limited.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
The mystics and so forth who can also discuss these things from a scientific perspective, and there are some, are generally much more interesting, because...mindset not limited.

Peace & blessings
7L

Send any Extra's to my neck of the woods, am hoping to get back to dating and am looking for INTERESTING Awakened Ones. We're in short supply here.