Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-01-2015, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
It's because of a rebellion, involving free will and choice.
Yes, God is Perfect, we however in this resulting time and space situation, the organic situation, are clearly not.

As anyone ought to see looking around oneself in the world.

Now... Jesus made numerous contrasts between Heaven, and... "The World".

Actually? So did Buddha.

I maintain that God knew exactly the state the world would be in. He knew exactly every mistake everyone one of us would ever make, every ounce of pain we would ever cause, all in that first moment of creation and He saw that it was Good. What we assume, when we look around at pain and hatred and villainy and deception, is that it is not exactly as He intended it to be. It is our understanding of perfection that is flawed, not the world.

I look around the world and I see things unfolding exaclty as they were meant to unfold. The events we are witnessing in no way prove the imperfection of creation. Creation is perfect because it cannot be otherwise. To impy otherwise is to deny the perfection of the Creator. Free will was His choice, it was His gift, there is nothing but perfection in that.
Old 26-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Master
Actually, think about it, ath. With respect to original intent, I mean.

We are to understand that decay and death came into the world, post fall. That it wasn't original intent. Not just to humanity, but, to all the world.
We are to understand that when He shall appear, the world will begin it's convelescence, as it were, to that original intent again.
Some actually living the whole thousand year reign! This is exhibitive of what the greater reality is, and how the physical and organic are merely resultant manifestations of what is really real.

Lifespans lengthening, and disappearance of emnity in the organic world, between species.

These things involve physical properties. We can see how presently, and since the Fall, there is a disconnect between what is the greater reality existanct, and the manifestation, in this present situation in which we find ourselves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting, regarding topic matter, in the News. Ancient Oak forest found under the Ocean.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2925776/Shocked-diver-finds-amazing-10-000-year-old-FOREST-hidden-North-Sea-originally-stretched-far-Europe.html

"Diver finds 10,000-year-old FOREST which originally stretched as far as Europe hidden under the North Sea

"Ms Watson, who has been diving in the North Sea for about 16 years, said the trees are thought to have formed part of a huge forest, measuring thousands of acres.
But it is believed the forest was drowned when the ice caps melted and the sea level rose 120 metres.

(Re: cycles)

'It would have looked like a scene from the Hobbit or Lord of the Rings...' "

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I maintain that God knew exactly the state the world would be in. He knew exactly every mistake everyone one of us would ever make, every ounce of pain we would ever cause, all in that first moment of creation and He saw that it was Good. What we assume, when we look around at pain and hatred and villainy and deception, is that it is not exactly as He intended it to be. It is our understanding of perfection that is flawed, not the world.

I look around the world and I see things unfolding exaclty as they were meant to unfold. The events we are witnessing in no way prove the imperfection of creation. Creation is perfect because it cannot be otherwise. To impy otherwise is to deny the perfection of the Creator. Free will was His choice, it was His gift, there is nothing but perfection in that.

Ath? "Get thee to a Nunnery!" - I mean, the Interfaith forums...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51113

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein