Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Newbie ;)

The gentleman in the taxi

Hi there,

I'm new here and I wanted to share a recent experience because I can't seem to put it out of my mind.

Early November, a couple of girlfriends invited me to go out with them to dinner and of course they wanted to hit a bar right after. I wasn't planning on going to the bar with them but decided ok one drink and then I will go home. I had a ****** time so I ended up leaving them at the bar and flagging down a random cab, alone.

The cab driver initiated one of the best conversations I have ever had. We spoke about life purpose, spirituality etc I felt a most wonderful peace and contentment in his presence.
I kept thinking that I did not want this cab ride to end and the closer we got to my house the more panicked I felt.
Finally, we get to my house and he asks me if he could finish the conversation. Yes, I said and felt so relieved. He turned off the meter and we spoke for another hour and a half. I felt such a pull, so drawn to him. ..I could not stop staring into his eyes. His gaze was intense but there was a softness to it at the same time.

He offered me his number but I refused to take it because I am dating someone.
He has the same first name as the person I am currently dating, lives in my neighborhood and we come from the same Mediterranean country. Funny coincidences...

I got out of the cab and I felt a sense of despair. That's how I will describe it. I felt despair as I walked up the stairs leading to my apartment.
I felt as if I lost something.
I let myself into my apartment and immediately burst into tears. Weird eh?
I can't explain why but that's what happened.
I did not sleep a wink that night because I kept thinking about it. What's even weirder is that I forgot what he looks like a couple of hours after meeting him. I can't seem to remember any physical feature, not his face or voice at all. It's as if they were wiped from my memory.

The next few days I would just burst into tears. I felt as if i was grieving or as if I was going through a break up or something. As if I had a broken heart. I feel like there is a string around my heart and something is pulling at it.
It has been 4 weeks now and I can't seem to shake him off and I don't understand why.

I don't know enough about twin flames but could this be a soulmate?

I'm trying to figure out why this random encounter impacted me so I canb release it and let it go from my psyche.

Thank you for reading.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Master
I think he came into your life with a message and he's part of your soul group. I think you will see him again on and off through out the years.
you have a connection and he will pop up when you need him
Old 07-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
I also believe that this person came into your life for a reason. He could have had a message, he could have come to just bring awareness to your life. Or yes he could even be someone that you are meant to be with, and in which case... things will happen to bring you back together.
Either way it sounds as if he as aroused a deep emotion in you.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Master
Interesting event.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Pathfinder

Interarting read, may be he had come for a purpose, looks like you and he were of same frequency.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I think he came into your life with a message and he's part of your soul group. I think you will see him again on and off through out the years.
you have a connection and he will pop up when you need him

Yes. To guide, to ward off, to provide perspective, and chances are he might not be the only one.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Master
Sometimes angels appear in our life at just the right time, maybe that is what he was for you at that moment in time...
Old 09-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

You will tell over time if this is a deeper connection, the universe will conspire to bring you together again. A kind of twin flame insurance is if you look similar, like twins (though this alone is not “proof”)
Old 13-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for your responses. I agree that maybe he was an angel with a message (finding my true self) or part of my soul group. Something interesting to mention, he told me that he is a priest and drove a cab on the side. ��
Perhaps i will bump into him one day, who knows...
Old 14-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaX
Perhaps i will bump into him one day, who knows...

Try grabbing a cab more often..
The important people in our lives leave imprints, hopefully you'll meet again..

Last edited by DesertRose : 14-12-2018 at 12:27 PM.