Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Master
Energy in places

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever felt unusual energy in certain places.

In april this year I found a nice camping spot and went there again at christmas.

Since the first visit the ability to see energy around things and feel it awoke in me.
On this beautiful headland next to the ocean where it was unusually lush and full of wildlife I noticed something I never did before so close to the ocean. Almost at the top of it in a couple of places it felt almost like a positive charge maybe akin to static. It felt really good. Walking along the rocks below was much more negative. I ended up spending lots of time up there in those places because it just felt so good. Usually when I drink alcohol I find it difficult to feel much at energy wise all so I had a few beers and went back up, to make sure it wasn't imagined by me, and got the same effect just as strong. There is something weird about that beautiful place...........intriguing
Old 26-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Sangress

I personally wouldn't say such energy is "unusual," only that I/you haven't experienced it before.

Sensing new things is very exhilarating and enjoyable. I have had times where I feel that I never want to leave a place because of the energy it attracts or produces.

As a side note...I find that places that are physically above human habitation tend to have a stronger Vibrational frequency (something more closely linked to nature, I would say) and also tend to attract energy from below in the same way wind rushes over a hill or water falls down the side of a cliff.

Physical terrain, believe it or not, has an effect on the flow of energy in any area. Energy sinks down to low terrain and becomes heavy and stagnant until it gets pulled back up again and drifts up to more harmonious grounds or levels of existence to be filtered and changed and cleared before it drifts sinks down again, its an endless cycle.
Old 26-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I personally wouldn't say such energy is "unusual," only that I/you haven't experienced it before.

Sensing new things is very exhilarating and enjoyable. I have had times where I feel that I never want to leave a place because of the energy it attracts or produces.

As a side note...I find that places that are physically above human habitation tend to have a stronger Vibrational frequency (something more closely linked to nature, I would say) and also tend to attract energy from below in the same way wind rushes over a hill or water falls down the side of a cliff.

Physical terrain, believe it or not, has an effect on the flow of energy in any area. Energy sinks down to low terrain and becomes heavy and stagnant until it gets pulled back up again and drifts up to more harmonious grounds or levels of existence to be filtered and changed and cleared before it drifts sinks down again, its an endless cycle.
there is more to this than i say because it is so weird i spent an hour or 2 in it and felt the urge to find a burial site. ( I reallly hate that creepy stuff) Im a christian I dont talk to ghosts or dead dudes..Its not happening.

after coming down from it it was trippy a bit. I asked the girl at the reception of the resort if there was some history to the place. she told me it was an aboriginal burial place and the resort is built over it. eeeek. not good.

I later a couple of days ago found out there may have been murders there.
i got some weird dreams and mames.. but not saying. too creepy all this. I hate it.

i ultra do not like things like that
Old 26-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Sira

In downtown Dallas, where John F. Kennedy was shot, I had such a cold/anxiety/nauseating feeling that I could only stay there a couple of minutes. I was with a team of colleagues and they felt nothing. It felt like there was so much grieve downloaded to that place that it made me dizzy, in a disturbing way. I had to leave quickly.
Places do hold energies until they are released.
Old 26-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Master
i think you are right.
because it is all new to me I tend to be somewhat skeptical about it and think i should try to rule out feelings from imagined things. but this time I had no prior konwledge of the places history. I am suspicious of 2 things. either ley lines ( the earths natural geo electric currents) converging there or it being a tribal sacred place. I think it was that too. the weird thing my first visit I loved it I thought it a fantastic place my second visit that changed.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
In downtown Dallas, where John F. Kennedy was shot, I had such a cold/anxiety/nauseating feeling that I could only stay there a couple of minutes. I was with a team of colleagues and they felt nothing. It felt like there was so much grieve downloaded to that place that it made me dizzy, in a disturbing way. I had to leave quickly.
Places do hold energies until they are released.

This is my understanding as well.

There will come a day when we will appreciate that the history of what humans do in a place goes into the ground and stays there until humans re-seed that energy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever felt unusual energy in certain places.

Yes ... when I visited Uluru.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Enya

I've felt 'unusual' energy in all sorts of places... one of the most amazing was when I sat on a tree root above a stream and found myself swaying in tune with various spirals, waves and pulses. I find that such experiences come along when the conscious mind is otherwise occupied and the subconscious is awake. If I go looking for such things, I rarely find them.
Old 28-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Master
what was it like?
Old 28-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Enya

The tree/water energy was wonderfully supportive, I could have sat there all day. I've felt leyline energy, which is best described as a hightened awareness and alertness. In a cave in Cornwall, I felt tingling earth/sea energy. (Hmm - just had a thought how that reflects my own earth/water connections...interesting!)
At a farm site in Cornwall, I sensed tingling while dowsing the course of a leyline emerging from a distant stone circle. When clearing houses, I have felt stagnant energy being cleared and moved by my drum or voice and felt a fresh 'breeze' replace it. One of my strongest experiences was when sitting in my living room and feeling a great pulse beat up my spine from the earth.

Oops, just realised you were probably asking Whitefeather about Uluru... sorry. I bet that was an amazing experince.