Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-11-2010, 05:19 AM
phucnguyen

Been feeling asymmetry in conciousness since born

I may be considered insane when saying this.

This is very hard to describe. Since I was born, I've been feeling weird about my conciousness. It's like an 'asymmetry'. I had questions like "Why is this conciousness in this body, but not others?", "Why do I see things from my perspective, but not theirs?". I've been feeling sort of like a "first person", a "main character" in a movie watching everything else. I know to others, this sounds like sheer subjectivity.

I'm not more special than others in any way. I'm not highly intelligent. I know nothing about spiritual things. I've never experienced anything supernatural in my life. I do succeed and fail in life just like others. My appearance is not particularly attractive or special, either.

This is the first time in my life that I say this out. I'm not sure whether it makes sense. I'm afraid everybody else will just say they feel the same thing, and I'm just too crazy or something. But there is really an asymmetry in my perspective that I can't describe. I'm hoping to get some answers about what this mean.

Thank you very much :)
Old 26-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Master
The Consciousness isn't just in the body its everywhere, you can't escape it, the idea I think is to become One with the body and Consciousness, more symmetric than asymmetry, we need to keep that balance. I sometimes feel that i am not the body which is also true but at the same time I am also the body. Once we have this Realization within that we now discover that we are not in all truth the mind body, we then come back to the body and live the life we made, and also now for the first time enjoy the life we made.