Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-09-2011, 04:30 AM
mattie

Helping Mom Move Past Fears

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
... My mother said it is not normal because only a few people ap and most people do not believe it.

It being believed by a certain % of the population has no bearing on its validity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
She said, she thinks I would be going to the lower astral plane where there would be lower entities and she worries about me. It is best left alone.
I said, I do not believe that anything can harm me so nothing can harm me. I also said I have no fear. If you have fear scary things can happen but nothing can hurt you, even if something bad happens.

Your mom is actually fairly savvy about the Ds, but she needs more information. You are, of course Spot On about your view about this that you can be scared, but not really hurt. Just knowing this is often enough to move us past fear.

You might tell your mom that there are allot of people, even if they aren’t those in your immediate circle of acquaintances who believe in APing. More importantly, it might be useful to reassure mom that while there are stalled 4D jokers in the lowest 4D subplane who can be pranksters & even mean, that they aren’t more powerful than us & we can easily vet them. The following vetting instruction is from a very experienced channeler who recommended that it be used w/ all energies that contact us. Perhaps is she knows we can easily vet any characters we encounter she won’t be as concerned about this.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 14-09-2011, 04:49 AM
mattie

We Can Easily Protect Our Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSoleil
I've just read this post and I was wondering if you say any prayers of protection before you AP? I've ready varying things about this and wondered if you felt it necessary to ask for protection from lower entities, as it has been my understanding that we are vulnerable to them during AP.

She has moved past a point of needing to ask for protection. Her moving past fear about all of this has raised her frequency where this will not be an issue. I would be surprised if she was bothered. Self protecting.

We are only vulnerable to them is we hand them our fears on a silver platter (tasty little tidbits!!!- astral h'ordeuvres) to use against us.

Asking for protection or using various objects for protection is useful as a first step in moving out of fear. It isn’t meant to be a permanent place to be though. We are meant to move into our own authority in dealing w/ the energy environment (all external energies). We can. This isn’t difficult at all. We can easily vet any energies that we encounter. Negative energies aren’t more powerful than us.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ascent
Funny i had a dream i was aping last night and my dad was talking to my mom. my mom knows i'm into spirituality and my dad doesn't believe much in that sort of thing. anyways he got all mad about it. i was flying away from my house trying to get all my exploring done before he caught me and yelled at me. then i woke up and felt slight vibrations towards my feet. it's weird. totally felt like a dream but the vibrations make me wonder. my surroundings (amount of darkness) was the same as what it was like outside when i woke up too.

I can't believe that everyone missed this post. There is still a possibility that it could all be just dreams. Of course, such experiences feel more closer to the waking world in quality than just a dream. But consider this...

EEG scans show that the lucidity manifests as a hybrid state between wakefulness and dreaming. The active areas of the brain display partly a waking and a dream state for both OOBEs and lucid dreams.

Vibrations can be experienced any time...even when a person returns to the waking state from a non-lucid dream.

Considering that astral projection may be nothing but a WILD with a perceived separation from the body, then in all likelihood nothing can harm you in that state. By and large, you are safe (unless you have a sleep-related health problem).
Old 14-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
Considering that astral projection may be nothing but a WILD with a perceived separation from the body, then in all likelihood nothing can harm you in that state. By and large, you are safe (unless you have a sleep-related health problem).
Are you assuming a possible division between those then? Astral Projection and a WILD?
Old 14-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ascent
Funny i had a dream i was aping last night and my dad was talking to my mom. my mom knows i'm into spirituality and my dad doesn't believe much in that sort of thing. anyways he got all mad about it. i was flying away from my house trying to get all my exploring done before he caught me and yelled at me.

then i woke up and felt slight vibrations towards my feet. it's weird. totally felt like a dream but the vibrations make me wonder.

Autumn Ascent... a dream of flying and of exploring out of body is probably real aping that you have are just becoming aware of. The vibrations in your feet are another sign.

After all we naturally leave our bodies nearly every time we sleep, The difference in astral projection is we are conscious while doing it, and have some degree of control about what we explore.

There are lots of great possibilities in developing this ability (which your dad need not know about, by the way). You could learn more from resources like these:

Astral Projection Resources - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32529#post32529

240 AP Questions Answered - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15702

Xan

Old 15-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Are you assuming a possible division between those then? Astral Projection and a WILD?

No, Xanth. You already know where I stand on this. I am proposing that they are the same. Astral Projection may be nothing but a WILD whereby you create the illusion of separation from the body into an simulated version of your bedroom or the place you have just induced the experience from. Well, I think so anyway.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Guide
Okee. :)
Just clarifying. ;)