Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus72
Interesting yes, there seems to be quite a bit of synchronicity going on round here lately.

I was initially drawn to this thread due to a comment I made on another thread about missing insects, where I half-jokingly commented that all the bees were being taken away by aliens in arcs.

That thought was inspired by the film 'knowing' which I recently enjoyed. The film had some synchronous themes running through it funnily enough.

My wife LOVED that movie. Its not the sort of thing I can sit through but she coerced me into watching the last 15 minutes which I liked a lot.

I didnt see the bees thread but I think I heard about it a couple of years back and wondered about it. There may be something in your half-joke. Or they might have shifted to another dimension. My understanding about the New Earth is that its not actually this earth, so sudden disappearances could happen. I am happy to leave but not before Ive seen how this season's American Idol pan outs :)
Old 22-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Hahaha, like it yeah. Shouldn't worry about the programme, I'm sure Simon Cowell will have already monopolised the 5th dimension ready for us, hehe.

You could be right about the bees, they seem like pretty selfless critters....

Oh and although all good, the last 15 minutes was the best part of the movie for sure, so don't worry.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Master
I should add that my feelings suggest that it is not a co-joining of the physical with the spiritual, I see it more as a transition from physical to spiritual.

i imagine there are different kinds of physicality, subatomics vibrating at different rates/levels, different patterns, different volumes, creating alternate universes/realities, those with like harmonics manifesting in the same "time" but different "space". what is ethereal here is physical "there" and visa versa from the "otherside's" POV. you may be a mental image, an astral projection or mistaken for a ghost over "there". you might even be someOne's angel.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Neville

Hello Internal Queries,

Quote:
i imagine there are different kinds of physicality, subatomics vibrating at different rates/levels, different patterns, different volumes, creating alternate universes/realities, those with like harmonics manifesting in the same "time" but different "space". what is ethereal here is physical "there" and visa versa from the "otherside's" POV. you may be a mental image, an astral projection or mistaken for a ghost over "there". you might even be someOne's angel.

This is a very inciteful and perceptive response. I have experienced in a meditation and dreams consciousness/awareness journeying.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Internal Queries,

This is a very inciteful and perceptive response. I have experienced in a meditation and dreams consciousness/awareness journeying.

thanks! and me too. regardless of which universe/reality you find yourself in, if you have senses, if you can see, taste, smell, touch and hear then you must have a body, a body with nerve endings and a brain to which those nerve endings are connected and a skull in which the brain is housed. if you exist as an individual Id your mind/personality has to be somewhere, in a vessel of some kind and one that is basicly familiar enough to be understood and accepted by you, by your Id. the less sensations available to you in any given reality/universe the less substantial your physical manifestation. so i imagine, anyway.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Declared Insane

I seriously doubt about the demotion, you could be here to help as mentioned. I had 2 encounters with Arcturians. One i posted on a forum here. I wasn't sure what the beings where so a eventually consulted a psychic that said it was an Arcturian transmission meant to help future communications. They often prepare starseeds and earthly being for communication and work to be complete on earth. And as mentioned, I also saw them as tall slender beings made of white light reaching into the heavens. They showed me a cement pillar with celestial writings on and I was told it's Arcturian. I also read that they were commissioned by Arch Angel Mikael (Micheal) to help humans through the vibrational shift.They use sacred geometry to help communication. Often bringing astral objects that you should place inside your chest and visualize it growing bigger.

Something I find very interesting since I was born a muslim. I've been taught that in the life of the Prophet of Islam he was visited twice by tall men dressed in white. On both occasions they opened his abdomen and chest and took something out and place something in. Now I'm not sure if I'm telling that story correctly as I was still very young when I heard that. But that sounds very Arcturian style. Just any interesting piece of info.
Old 16-10-2011, 02:04 PM
mattie

Suzan Carroll

Check out Suzan Carroll's work. multidimensions.com. She's an Arcturian connection. All of her newsletters are archived on her site.